Expanding your remote workforce can have a significant impact on IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate processes. Progent has two decades of experience assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, configure, manage, optimize, and debug IT environments that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Tucson company to select the appropriate tools and adhere to best practices in creating and operating a secure virtual office solution for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and returns top value. Progent offers support services ranging from as-needed guidance for helping you past occasional technical bottlenecks to full project management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Tucson, Arizona organizations to with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-at-home environment by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Call Desk services, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A wide range of voice/video conferencing products from leading vendors support online meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both onsite workers and at-home workers. Many companies use a mix of conferencing products to accommodate their various partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can help your organization to manage your existing voice/video conferencing ecosystem and enhance the engagement of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that supports presence, IM, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist your company to configure and manage Skype for Business clients to support your remote employees. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for compatible iOS and Mac devices. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime support up to 32 simultaneous users for video calls. For details about Progent's support services for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for most computing devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's support expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conferencing, contacts, and information with capabilities such as voice/video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Teams and for other Microsoft 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting services for these products and
assist your business to tune your network infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing an efficient telecommuter solution for your Tucson, Arizona company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.