Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a major impact on network infrastructure, security/compliance, and corporate processes. Progent has 20 years of experience helping SMBs to plan, configure, manage, tune, and debug IT environments that support a remote workforce. Progent can help your Tucson organization to select the right technologies and follow best practices in building and operating a secure virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and returns maximum value. Progent offers services ranging from on demand expertise for getting you past challenging IT roadblocks to full project management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent can help Tucson, Arizona companies to with any aspect of creating a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, helpdesk outsourcing, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A broad range of voice/video conferencing products from major vendors support virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both onsite users and telecommuters. Many companies use multiple products to accommodate their various partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to maintain your current conferencing environment and enhance the engagement of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications product that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist your company to set up and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your remote workforce. For details about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 simultaneous users for video sessions. For details about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most computing devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Webex as well as for other IP video products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conversations, contacts, and content with capabilities such as voice/video calling, persistent chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's support services for Microsoft Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and troubleshooting services for these products and
help you to tune your network architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining an efficient telecommuter solution for your Tucson, Arizona organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.