Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a significant effect on IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate processes. Progent has two decades of experience assisting small and mid-size businesses to design, deploy, manage, tune, and debug IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Tucson company to pick the appropriate tools and adhere to leading practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual office solution for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and returns maximum value. Progent can provide services ranging from as-needed expertise for getting you over challenging technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Tucson, Arizona businesses to with any facet of building a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, helpdesk augmentation, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A broad selection of video conferencing products from leading technology companies enable online meetings, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both onsite users and at-home workers. Many companies use a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their various partners and clients. Progent can assist you to maintain your existing conferencing ecosystem and optimize the engagement of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications platform that enables presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to set up and maintain Skype for Business clients to support your at-home workforce. For details about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime allow up to 32 concurrent users for video sessions. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for training. For details about Progent's support expertise for Webex as well as for other IP video solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conversations, contacts, and information with capabilities that include IP voice and video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's support services for Teams and for other Office 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and troubleshooting expertise for these conferencing platforms and
help your business to optimize your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining a productive work-from-home environment for your Tucson, Arizona business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.