Enlarging your telecommuter workforce may have a significant effect on IT infrastructure, security/compliance, and corporate processes. Progent has 20 years of experience helping SMBs to design, deploy, manage, tune, and debug IT networks that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can help your Tucson company to select the right tools and adhere to best practices in building and operating a secure virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and returns maximum business value. Progent can provide support services ranging from as-needed expertise for helping you over occasional IT bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent can help Tucson, Arizona companies to succeed with any facet of building a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, helpdesk outsourcing, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A broad selection of voice/video conferencing products from major technology companies support online meetings, video conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both onsite users and telecommuters. Many organizations use multiple conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and clients. Progent can assist your organization to maintain your current voice/video conferencing environment and optimize the productivity of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that enables presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help you to deploy and manage Skype for Business clients to support your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling platform for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac devices. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for voice/video calls. For details about Progent's support services for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, session capture, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conversations, contacts, and content with features such as voice/video calling, threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support services for Microsoft Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging expertise for these conferencing platforms and
assist you to optimize your network architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing a productive work-from-home solution for your Tucson, Arizona organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.