Expanding your telecommuter workforce can have a significant effect on IT architecture, security/compliance, and corporate culture. Progent has 20 years of experience helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, manage, tune, and debug IT networks that support a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Tucson organization to select the appropriate technologies and follow leading practices in building and operating a safe virtual office solution for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and returns top business value. Progent can provide services ranging from as-needed expertise for helping you over challenging IT roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Tucson, Arizona businesses to with any facet of creating a high-functioning work-at-home environment by providing network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Help Desk services, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A wide range of video conferencing platforms from major technology companies enable online meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both onsite users and at-home workers. Many organizations use a mix of products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent can help your organization to maintain your existing voice/video conferencing environment and optimize the engagement of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications platform that supports real-time presence, IM, voice and video conferencing plus the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist you to deploy and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your remote employees. For details about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for voice/video calls. To learn more about Progent's support services for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most computing devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's support services for Webex as well as for additional IP video products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with capabilities that include voice/video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support services for Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging expertise for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to tune your WAN architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining a productive work-from-home environment for your Tucson, Arizona company, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.