Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a significant impact on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and company processes. Progent has 20 years of background assisting small and mid-size businesses to design, configure, administer, optimize, and debug IT environments that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Tucson company to pick the right technologies and adhere to leading practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual solution for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and returns maximum value. Progent offers support services ranging from as-needed guidance for helping you over challenging technical bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Tucson, Arizona businesses to succeed with any aspect of building a high-functioning remote work environment by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, helpdesk augmentation, data security, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from leading vendors support virtual discussions, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both local workers and at-home workers. Many organizations use multiple products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent can help you to manage your existing conferencing ecosystem and enhance the engagement of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that supports real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist you to configure and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your at-home employees. For details about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime support as many as 32 simultaneous users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus editing and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's consulting services for Cisco Webex and for other video conferencing products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and information with capabilities that include voice/video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's support services for Microsoft Teams and for other Microsoft 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging expertise for these products and
assist your business to tune your network infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and managing an efficient telecommuter solution for your Tucson, Arizona company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.