Expanding your at-home workforce may have a major effect on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of experience helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, administer, optimize, and debug IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can help your Tucson company to select the right tools and adhere to best practices in building and operating a safe virtual office solution for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and delivers top value. Progent offers support services that go from as-needed expertise for getting you over occasional technical bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent can help Tucson, Arizona companies to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-at-home environment by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, Help Desk outsourcing, data security, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A broad selection of voice/video conferencing products from major technology companies enable online meetings, video conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both local workers and at-home workers. Many companies use multiple conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to maintain your current conferencing ecosystem and enhance the engagement of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications platform that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help you to deploy and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone platform for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 simultaneous users for video sessions. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, session capture, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with features such as video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Microsoft Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these conferencing platforms and
help your business to optimize your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing a productive telecommuter solution for your Tucson, Arizona organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.