Enlarging your telecommuter workforce may have a significant effect on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and company processes. Progent has two decades of background assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, configure, manage, tune, and debug IT networks that support work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Tucson organization to select the appropriate technologies and follow leading practices in creating and operating a safe virtual office solution for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and delivers top value. Progent offers support services ranging from as-needed expertise for getting you past occasional technical roadblocks to full project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Tucson, Arizona organizations to with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, Call Desk augmentation, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A wide range of video conferencing platforms from major vendors enable online discussions, video conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both local users and at-home workers. Many organizations utilize a mix of products to accommodate their various partners and customers. Progent can help you to manage your existing conferencing environment and enhance the engagement of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications product that enables presence, IM, voice and video calling and conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help you to configure and manage Skype for Business client software to accommodate your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling platform for iOS and Mac devices. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 simultaneous users for video sessions. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, session recording, plus editing and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Webex as well as for other video conferencing products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conversations, contacts, and content with features that include IP voice and video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's support services for Microsoft Teams and for other Microsoft 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
assist your business to tune your network architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining an efficient telecommuter environment for your Tucson, Arizona company, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.