Expanding your remote workforce may have a major effect on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate workflows. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting SMBs to design, configure, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Tucson company to pick the right technologies and adhere to best practices in creating and operating a secure virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and returns maximum business value. Progent can provide support services that go from on demand guidance for getting you over challenging technical bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Tucson, Arizona businesses to with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, Call Desk outsourcing, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from major technology companies enable virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both local users and telecommuters. Many companies use multiple products to meet the needs of their different partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to manage your current voice/video conferencing ecosystem and enhance the experience of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that enables real-time presence, IM, voice and video conferencing plus the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist your company to configure and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your remote employees. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling platform for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime allow up to 32 concurrent users for video sessions. For details about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex and for additional IP video products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conferencing, contacts, and content with features such as voice/video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Microsoft Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging services for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to optimize your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To contact Progent about building and managing an efficient telecommuter environment for your Tucson, Arizona organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.