Expanding your remote workforce may have a major effect on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and company processes. Progent has two decades of background helping small and mid-size businesses to design, deploy, administer, tune, and debug IT networks that support at-home workers. Progent can help your Vancouver organization to pick the right technologies and adhere to best practices in creating and operating a safe virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and delivers top value. Progent offers support services ranging from on demand guidance for helping you past challenging technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Vancouver, British Columbia businesses to succeed with any aspect of building a high-functioning work-at-home environment by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, Help Desk outsourcing, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A wide range of voice/video conferencing products from major technology companies support virtual meetings, video conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both onsite workers and teleworkers. Many companies utilize a mix of products to meet the needs of their different partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to maintain your current conferencing ecosystem and enhance the experience of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications platform that supports real-time presence, IM, audio and video conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist your company to configure and manage Skype for Business client software to accommodate your at-home workforce. For details about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling platform for iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 simultaneous users for voice/video sessions. For details about Progent's support services for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based capture, plus revision and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex and for other video conferencing solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conferencing, contacts, and information with features that include video calling, persistent chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Teams as well as for additional Office 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these conferencing platforms and
help you to tune your network architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and managing an efficient work-from-home solution for your Vancouver, British Columbia business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.