Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a significant effect on network architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate processes. Progent has 20 years of experience helping SMBs to plan, deploy, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Vancouver company to pick the right tools and adhere to best practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual office solution for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and delivers maximum business value. Progent can provide services ranging from as-needed expertise for getting you over challenging IT roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Vancouver, British Columbia companies to succeed with any facet of building a high-performing work-at-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, Call Desk augmentation, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing products from major technology companies support virtual discussions, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both local workers and at-home workers. Many organizations use a mix of products to accommodate their various partners and customers. Progent can assist you to manage your existing voice/video conferencing ecosystem and optimize the productivity of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that enables presence, IM, audio and video calling and conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help your company to configure and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your at-home employees. For details about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for voice/video sessions. For details about Progent's support services for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for most computing devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based recording, plus revision and playback for training. For details about Progent's support services for Cisco Webex and for other IP video products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with capabilities such as video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Microsoft Teams and for other Microsoft 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and debugging expertise for these conferencing platforms and
assist you to optimize your network infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient telecommuter solution for your Vancouver, British Columbia organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.