Expanding your remote workforce may have a significant effect on network architecture, security, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of experience assisting small and mid-size businesses to plan, configure, manage, optimize, and debug IT environments that support at-home workers. Progent can help your Vancouver company to select the right technologies and follow best practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual office solution for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and returns maximum value. Progent offers support services that go from as-needed guidance for getting you past challenging IT bottlenecks to full project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Vancouver, British Columbia businesses to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-from-home environment by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, helpdesk augmentation, data security, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A wide range of video conferencing platforms from leading vendors enable virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both local workers and telecommuters. Many companies use multiple products to accommodate their different partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can assist you to maintain your current voice/video conferencing environment and enhance the productivity of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that supports presence, IM, audio and video conferencing plus the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help you to set up and manage Skype for Business client software to accommodate your remote workforce. For details about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone app for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac devices. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 simultaneous users for voice/video sessions. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session recording, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's support services for Webex and for other IP video solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with capabilities that include IP voice and video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Teams and for other Microsoft 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
assist you to optimize your WAN infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about building and maintaining an efficient telecommuter environment for your Vancouver, British Columbia business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.