Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting services for IT service organizations allows your company to provide your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support using your company's brand as a seamless extension of your in-house IT services group. These services can ease the way for you to grow your revenue, fill out your service catalog, satisfy your clients, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's nationwide roster of network infrastructure engineers, PC integration and troubleshooting technicians, network admins, and cybersecurity professionals have acted as transparent supplements to the support staffs of some of the country's biggest IT support firms. Progent's breadth and depth of expertise allows you to broaden the scope of your IT service practice, and Progent's transparency lets you strengthen and protect your branding. Progent can also provide your clients fast urgent recovery from a ransomware incident by offering the synchronized help of a veteran team of ransomware recovery professionals who can deliver the required round-the-clock effort and critical knowledge rarely available from smaller or highly specialized network support organizations.
Progent is an IT support company with more than two decades of experience delivering online consulting services to small and mid-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the biggest groups of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any independent IT services firm in the world. Progent has delivered remote technical support and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (Check out testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Providing Progent's Support Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for IT service firms offers transparent resale to your clients of world-class IT services. Progent invoices your firm exclusively and performs under your instructions to deliver your clients support services under your branding. In addition, Progent has an affordable Off-hours Support Program for clients who need 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for IT Service Providers
Ticketing systems are the enabling technology behind a successful service desk. But full-featured ticketing platforms are not only costly to acquire and staff, but challenging to configure and manage. Smaller IT service organizations rarely have the necessary financial or human resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution gives IT service firms a practical way to keep their company branding while providing their customers responsive desktop support services backed by a best-of-breed ticketing system and supplemented by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Providers
Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT service companies leverages Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, a remote desktop services team, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can establish data interchange with your current ticketing platform. The features offered with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution enable your IT service firm to increase your physical and virtual support workload, the range of technical issues your company can take on, the number of locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT service companies include:
To see more information about Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support staff provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to commence work during normal work hours.
- Standard support hours are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended hours support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional onsite service in major metros is offered throughout the US at additional cost.
- You have complete control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your clients enter service requests through your own branded Internet portal, an 800 phone number, or by directing a request to your specified email address.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and modified online until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Providers
Progent's consulting for IT service firms allows you to become a sole source for practically all IT guidance and troubleshooting your clients may require. You can build your staff and core IT skills steadily without being forced to decline opportunities owing to a lack of expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Top benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a transparent extension of your in-house IT service group, responding to your coordination, and invoices your firm rather than your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to minimize costs.
- Extensive Service Reporting: Progent uses an advanced service documentation platform to make sure all services delivered are thoroughly documented. This allows support group to transfer account responsibilities to in-house consultants once you have sufficient people and appropriate skill sets.
To read or download a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support expertise under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your Service Practice: You can easily and safely take on additional opportunities beyond your main fields of expertise and serve additional geographies without the risks associated with increasing your head count too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can improve your mind share as a comprehensive IT service provider by offering more services to more customers under your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent offers top-tier expertise in a broad range of IT disciplines and can be a reliable resource for growing your IT service business.
- Fast Escalation: With a large team of senior consultants ready to help, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging issues can be handled fast.
- Make Your Clients Satisfied: Happy clients are loyal. By teaming with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to seek expertise from other support firms.
- Online Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has delivered online IT support ranging from Help Desk services to high-level consulting. Efficient remote support cuts costs while delivering fast results.
- Advanced Certifications: Progent's IT experts hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity experts have earned advanced certifications including CISSP, CISM, and GIAC. Find out more details about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas
Progent's seasoned team of certified engineers can deliver a broad range of online consulting and troubleshooting services. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's reseller program for network service organizations include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Consulting Support for Network Service Providers
To learn more information about Progent's reseller support for IT service organizations, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.