Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting services for network service organizations allows you to provide your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk support with your own branding as a seamless supplement to your in-house network support team. This can help you add to your revenue, expand your service catalog, create happy customers, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's roster of network engineers, desktop integration and troubleshooting technicians, network admins, and cybersecurity consultants have worked as seamless supplements to the support staffs of some of the country's biggest IT service businesses. Progent's range of expertise enables you to add to the scope of your IT support business, and Progent's transparency lets you promote and protect your branding. Progent can also provide your clients fast urgent recovery from a ransomware incident by offering the synchronized help of a seasoned team of ransomware recovery professionals who can provide the necessary 24x7 support and critical knowledge rarely available from smaller or narrowly specialized network support firms.
Progent is a network support firm with over two decades of background providing remote expertise to small and middle-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the biggest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure experts of any independent IT services company in the world. Progent has provided online technical assistance and consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (Refer to recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Using Progent's Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for IT service providers offers transparent resale to your clients of professional services. Progent invoices you directly and works under your direction to deliver your clients support services under your branding. Also, Progent has a low-cost Off-hours Support Service for clients who need 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for Network Service Organizations
Ticketing systems are fundamental to a successful service desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not just expensive to acquire and staff, but also a hassle to configure and maintain. Smaller IT service companies do not have the required resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program gives IT support firms an affordable way to keep their own branding while delivering their clients world-class desktop support services backed by a best-of-breed ticketing system and reinforced by fast escalation to high-level experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for Network Service Firms
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT support organizations leverages Progent's investments in advanced ticketing software, an online desktop services staff, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can establish data interchange with your existing ticketing system. The features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution allow you to expand your support workload, the range of technologies your company can handle, the number of locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT support companies include:
To see additional information on Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service group delivers Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement to commence work during normal work hours.
- Normal service times are 5am to 7pm PST, five days a week.
- Extended support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional onsite support in larger metro areas is offered throughout the country at extra cost.
- You keep full control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your clients enter incident reports by means of your custom branded Internet portal, a toll-free phone number, or by sending a request to your specified email address.
- Every end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and modified online until resolution.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SMEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting expertise for network service providers allows your support team to become a single point of contact for virtually all technical guidance and troubleshooting your customers may require. You can grow your team and core in-house competencies steadily without having to say no to opportunities due to a gap in in-house expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a seamless extension of your in-house IT service group, responding to your management, and bills you rather than your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to minimize expenses.
- Detailed Reporting: Progent uses an advanced documentation platform to make sure all services delivered are thoroughly documented. This allows your IT support organization to transfer account assignments to in-house consultants once you have sufficient people and relevant technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your Service Business: You can easily and affordably take on more jobs outside your main fields of expertise and open new territories without assuming the risks associated with increasing your full-time staff too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can improve your mind share as a comprehensive IT support firm by offering more services to more clients using your own company name.
- Add to Your Services Catalog: Progent offers world-class support in a broad array of technologies and can be a dependable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT service business.
- Fast Problem Escalation: With a large team of senior consultants available, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging issues can be handled promptly.
- Make Your Customers Happy: Satisfied customers stick. By teaming with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to seek help from your competitors.
- Online Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has delivered remote IT support ranging from Call Center services to high-level consulting. Effective remote support saves money while delivering quick solutions.
- Advanced Certifications: Progent's IT experts hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading technology companies. Progent's security and compliance experts hold advanced certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Learn more details about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise
Progent's seasoned roster of certified consultants and technical experts can deliver a broad range of online technical guidance and troubleshooting expertise. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's consulting program for network service providers include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Consulting Support for IT Service Providers
For more information about Progent's consulting program for IT service firms, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.