Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing for Network Service Firms
Progentís consulting services for IT service organizations enables your company to provide your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support with your brand as a seamless extension of your regular network support team. This can help you grow your client base, flesh out your service catalog, create happy clients, and improve your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide team of network experts, desktop support specialists, IT admins, and data security professionals have worked as transparent adjuncts to the support staffs of some of the worldís largest IT support businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge allows you to broaden the capabilities of your IT service business, and Progentís transparency lets you strengthen and preserve your branding.
Progent is an IT support company with two decades of background providing remote expertise to small and mid-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the largest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network experts of any independent computer support company in the world. Progent has delivered remote IT support and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the country. (See recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Services With Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for IT service firms offers seamless resale to your clients of world-class IT services. Progent bills your firm exclusively and performs under your direction to provide your customers consulting and support services under your branding. In addition, Progent has a low-cost Extended Hours Support Program for clients who need 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for IT Service Firms
Ticketing systems are the heart of a successful service desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not just expensive to acquire and staff, but also difficult to configure and manage. Small or niche IT support firms do not have the required resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution gives IT support firms an economical way to keep their own branding while providing their clients world-class desktop support backed by a best-of-breed ticketing platform and supplemented by rapid escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for IT Service Organizations
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT support firms takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing software, an online desktop services staff, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can set up communications with your current ticketing system. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program allow you to expand your support workload, the range of technologies your company can handle, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT support companies include:
For additional details on Progent's Call Center and ticketing program, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support team delivers Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement to begin work during normal work hours.
- Normal service times are from 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended hours support is available at additional cost.
- Optional onsite support in larger metros is offered across the US at extra cost.
- You keep complete control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your clients enter incident reports by means of your branded web portal, a toll-free phone number, or by sending an email to your dedicated mailbox.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and modified remotely while they are active.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for network service providers allows your support team to become a sole source for virtually all IT guidance and troubleshooting your clients may need. You can build your staff and core IT skills steadily without being forced to decline opportunities due to a lack of in-house expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a seamless supplement to your internal IT service group, under your management, and invoices your firm rather than your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to reign in expenses.
- Extensive Service Reporting: Progent utilizes an advanced service documentation platform to make sure all services delivered are fully described. This enables support group to transfer account responsibilities to internal personnel when you have sufficient people and relevant technical skills.
For a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your Service Practice: You can quickly and safely accept more jobs beyond your core areas of expertise and open new geographies without assuming the risks involved with expanding your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can solidify your mind share as a comprehensive network support provider by delivering more services to more clients under your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your Services Portfolio: Progent offers world-class expertise in a wide array of technologies and can act as a reliable resource for expanding your IT service business.
- Rapid Escalation: Thanks to a sizable team of high-level IT experts ready to help, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest problems get resolved fast.
- Keep Your Customers Satisfied: Happy customers are loyal. By joining with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to seek expertise from your competitors.
- Online Technical Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has provided online network support from Call Center services to advanced consulting. Efficient remote service saves money and produces fast results.
- Advanced Certifications: Progentís engineers hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other technology leaders. Progent's cybersecurity experts hold top certifications including ISSAP, CISM, and CRISC. Find out more about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise
Progent's veteran roster of certified engineers can deliver a wide array of online consulting and troubleshooting services. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's reseller program for IT service firms include:
Find Out More About Progent's Consulting Support for IT Service Firms
To learn more information about Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.