Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing for IT Service Firms
Progent’s consulting services for network service firms enables your company to offer your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support using your brand as a seamless extension of your regular network support group. This can help you add to your revenue, expand your service offerings, create happy clients, and improve your bottom line.
Progent’s nationwide team of network infrastructure engineers, PC support technicians, IT admins, and cybersecurity consultants have acted as transparent adjuncts to the support groups of some of the country's largest IT support businesses. Progent’s breadth and depth of technical knowledge enables you to widen the capabilities of your IT support business, and Progent’s transparency helps you strengthen and preserve your branding.
Progent is an IT support company with 20 years of experience providing remote consulting services to small and mid-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the biggest groups of Cisco CCIE network engineers of any independent computer support company in the world. Progent has delivered remote technical support and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Check out testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for network service organizations offers transparent resale to your clients of professional services. Progent invoices you exclusively and performs under your direction to provide your clients support services under your brand. In addition, Progent has an affordable Off-hours Support Service for clients who require access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations
Ticketing systems are the heart of an efficient service desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not just costly to acquire and staff, but also a hassle to set up and manage. Smaller IT service organizations seldom have the required resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program gives IT service firms a practical way to retain their own branding while delivering their customers responsive desktop support services backed by a best-of-breed ticketing platform and supplemented by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Providers
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT support companies takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing technology, a remote desktop support team, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can set up communications with your current ticketing platform. The features offered with Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution allow your IT service firm to expand your support volume, the diversity of technical issues your company can handle, the locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service firms include:
To see additional information about Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support group provides Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during normal business hours.
- Normal support times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended hours support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises service in major metro areas is offered throughout the US at additional cost.
- You retain complete control of your customers and billing.
- Your clients enter incident reports using your own branded Internet portal, a toll-free phone number, or by sending an email to your dedicated email address.
- Each end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and modified online while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for network service providers allows your support team to act as a sole source for virtually all IT expertise your customers may need. You can build your staff and core IT skills at your own pace without being forced to turn down opportunities due to a lack of expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Top advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a transparent extension of your internal IT service group, under your coordination, and bills you instead of your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to minimize expenses.
- Detailed Reporting: Progent uses an advanced service documentation platform to make sure all IT services performed are fully described. This allows support group to shift account assignments to internal personnel once you have sufficient staff and appropriate skill sets.
To read or download a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your Service Business: You can easily and safely take on more opportunities outside your main fields of excellence and serve new territories without exposure to the risks associated with expanding your head count too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can solidify your positioning as a comprehensive network support provider by offering more services to more customers under your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your Services Catalog: Progent offers world-class support in a broad range of IT disciplines and can act as a dependable resource for growing your IT support operations.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: Thanks to a sizable team of senior IT experts available, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest issues can be handled promptly.
- Keep Your Customers Happy: Happy clients are loyal. By teaming with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to seek help from other support firms.
- Remote Technical Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has delivered online network support ranging from Call Center support to advanced consulting. Effective online support cuts costs and produces quick results.
- Major Industry Certifications: Progent’s IT experts hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity consultants hold top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Find out more about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas
Progent's nationwide team of certified consultants offers a wide range of remote consulting and troubleshooting expertise. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's consulting program for network service organizations include:
Learn More About Progent's Reseller Support for Network Service Organizations
To learn additional information about Progent's consulting support for network service firms, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.