Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Firms
Progentís consulting services for IT service organizations enables your company to offer your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk support under your brand as a transparent supplement to your regular IT services team. These services can put you on the fast track to grow your revenue, fill out your service portfolio, satisfy your customers, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's team of network experts, PC support technicians, IT administrators, and data security professionals have acted as seamless supplements to the IT staffs of some of the country's biggest IT service firms. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge allows you to add to the scope of your IT support practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you strengthen and protect your company's brand.
Progent is a network consulting company with 20 years of experience delivering online consulting services to small and mid-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the biggest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure experts of any independent IT support company in the world. Progent has provided online IT assistance and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (Refer to testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations features seamless resale to your customers of professional services. Progent bills your firm directly and works under your direction to provide your customers consulting and support services under your branding. Also, Progent offers an affordable Off-hours Support Service for clients who need 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for IT Service Firms
Ticketing systems are the heart of a successful service desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not just expensive to license and staff, but also challenging to set up and manage. Smaller IT support organizations rarely have the necessary financial or human resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program gives IT support firms an affordable way to retain their own branding while delivering their clients world-class desktop support services built around an advanced ticketing system and reinforced by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for IT Service Providers
Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT support organizations takes advantage of Progent's investments in advanced ticketing technology, an online desktop services team, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can set up communications with your existing ticketing system. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program allow your IT service firm to expand your physical and virtual support volume, the range of technical issues your business can handle, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT service firms include:
For more details on Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service team provides Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement to commence work during standard work hours.
- Normal service times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended hours support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises service in larger metros is offered across the US at extra cost.
- You keep full control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your clients enter requests using your own branded Internet portal, a toll-free phone number, or by sending a message to your dedicated email address.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and updated remotely until resolution.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for network service firms allows your support team to become a single source for virtually all technical guidance and troubleshooting your clients may need. You can grow your staff and strategic in-house competencies at your own pace without having to say no to new business due to a lack of expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a seamless supplement to your internal IT service group, under your management, and invoices your firm rather than your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to minimize costs.
- Detailed Reporting: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class reporting platform to ensure that all IT services delivered are fully described. This makes it easy for you to transfer account assignments to internal personnel once you have sufficient people and appropriate skill sets.
To read or download a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Practice: You can easily and affordably accept additional jobs outside your main fields of excellence and open additional geographies without the risks associated with expanding your head count too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can improve your positioning as a comprehensive network service firm by delivering more services to more clients using your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your Services Portfolio: Progent offers top-tier expertise in a wide range of IT disciplines and can act as a dependable resource for expanding your IT service business.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: Thanks to a large roster of top-level IT experts ready to help, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest issues get resolved promptly.
- Make Your Clients Satisfied: Satisfied customers stick. By teaming with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to look for expertise from other support firms.
- Online Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has delivered remote IT support from Call Center support to high-level consulting. Effective remote service saves money and produces fast solutions.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity experts hold top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Find out more about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas
Progent's nationwide roster of certified consultants gives you fast access to a broad array of remote consulting and debugging expertise. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's reseller program for network service firms include:
Learn More About Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Organizations
To learn additional information about Progent's consulting support for IT service organizations, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.