Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations
Progent’s consulting support for network service firms enables you to provide your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support with your company's brand as a transparent supplement to your in-house IT services team. This can put you on the fast track to add to your revenue, flesh out your service catalog, satisfy your customers, and improve your bottom line.
Progent’s nationwide team of network experts, desktop support technicians, IT administrators, and cybersecurity consultants have acted as transparent expansions to the IT groups of some of the world’s biggest IT support businesses. Progent’s range of expertise enables you to add to the scope of your IT support practice, and Progent’s transparency lets you promote and protect your branding.
Progent is an IT consulting company with 20 years of background providing remote consulting services to small and middle-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the largest teams of Cisco CCIE network engineers of any independent computer services firm in the world. Progent has provided remote technical assistance and consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Refer to testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Services With Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for network service organizations offers transparent resale to your clients of professional services. Progent bills your firm exclusively and works under your direction to deliver your clients support services under your brand. Also, Progent has a low-cost Off-hours Support Service for customers who need 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for IT Service Organizations
Ticketing systems are the heart of an effective service desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not only costly to acquire and staff, but challenging to configure and maintain. Smaller IT service firms seldom have the required resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program gives IT support organizations an economical way to retain their company branding while providing their clients responsive desktop support services built around a best-of-breed ticketing platform and reinforced by rapid escalation to subject matter experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT support firms leverages Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing software, an online desktop services team, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can set up communications with your current ticketing system. The features offered with Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution enable you to expand your support workload, the range of technical issues your firm can take on, the number of geographies you can service, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT support firms include:
For more details about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support team provides Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour SLA to commence work during standard business hours.
- Standard service times are from 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended hours support is available at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises service in major metro areas is available throughout the country at extra cost.
- You have complete control of your customers and billing.
- Your customers submit requests via your own branded web portal, a toll-free number, or by directing an email to your designated email address.
- Every customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and updated online until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SMEs.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Providers
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service organizations allows you to become a single source for practically all IT expertise your clients may require. You can build your team and strategic IT skills steadily without being forced to decline new business due to a gap in in-house expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a transparent extension of your internal IT service group, responding to your management, and bills you rather than your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to reign in costs.
- Detailed Service Documentation: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class service documentation platform to make sure all IT services delivered are fully documented. This enables you to shift service assignments to internal personnel when you have sufficient staff and relevant technical skills.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support expertise under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Business: You can easily and safely take on more jobs outside your main fields of excellence and serve additional geographies without the risks involved with expanding your full-time staff too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can improve your mind share as a comprehensive network service provider by delivering more solutions to more customers under your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your Services Portfolio: Progent offers world-class support in a broad range of technologies and can be a dependable resource for expanding your IT support business.
- Fast Escalation: With a sizable roster of top-level consultants ready to help, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest problems get resolved fast.
- Keep Your Customers Happy: Satisfied clients stick. By joining with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to look for expertise from other support firms.
- Online Technical Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has delivered remote IT support from Help Desk support to high-level consulting. Effective online support cuts costs and produces quick results.
- Top Industry Certifications: Progent’s engineers have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity consultants hold advanced certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Find out more about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise
Progent's veteran team of certified consultants and technical experts can deliver a wide array of online technical guidance and debugging expertise. Practice areas offered under Progent's consulting program for network service organizations include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Organizations
For more information about Progent's consulting support for network service organizations, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.