Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting services for network service firms enables your company to offer your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support using your company's own branding as a seamless supplement to your regular IT services group. This can ease the way for you to grow your revenue, flesh out your service portfolio, satisfy your clients, and improve your profits.
Progent's team of network experts, desktop integration and troubleshooting specialists, network administrators, and data security professionals have acted as seamless adjuncts to the support groups of some of the world's largest IT service businesses. Progent's breadth and depth of technical knowledge allows you to broaden the scope of your IT support practice, and Progent's close integration with your support team helps you promote and preserve your branding. Progent can also provide your customers rapid urgent response to a ransomware attack by delivering the synchronized help of a veteran team of ransomware recovery professionals who can deliver the necessary round-the-clock support and vital knowledge rarely available from smaller or highly specialized IT service firms.
Progent is an IT consulting firm with more than two decades of background delivering online expertise to small and mid-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the largest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure experts of any private IT support firm in the world. Progent has provided online IT support and consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Check out recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations features seamless resale to your customers of world-class services. Progent invoices you directly and performs under your direction to provide your customers consulting and support services under your brand. Also, Progent offers a low-cost Off-hours Support Program for customers who need access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for IT Service Firms
Ticketing is the heart of a successful IT Call Center. But modern ticketing systems are not just expensive to acquire and staff, but also a hassle to configure and manage. Small or niche IT service providers rarely have the required budget or personnel. Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution offers IT support firms a practical way to keep their company branding while providing their customers world-class desktop support built around an advanced ticketing platform and supplemented by fast escalation to high-level experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Organizations
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT service companies takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing software, an online desktop support team, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can set up communications with your current ticketing system. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program allow you to expand your support volume, the range of technical issues your firm can handle, the number of locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT service firms include:
To see more information on Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support group provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement to commence work during standard work hours.
- Standard support hours are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended hours support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises service in larger metro areas is offered across the country at extra cost.
- You have full control of your clients and billing.
- Your clients submit requests using your branded web portal, a toll-free number, or by sending a message to your specified mailbox.
- Every end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and updated online until resolution.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SMEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting expertise for network service organizations allows your support team to act as a sole point of contact for virtually all technical guidance and troubleshooting your clients may need. You can grow your staff and strategic in-house competencies at your own pace without having to say no to new business due to a lack of in-house expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Top benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a transparent extension of your in-house IT service group, under your coordination, and invoices your firm rather than your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to reign in costs.
- Detailed Documentation: Progent uses an enterprise-class service reporting platform to ensure that all IT services performed are fully described. This makes it easy for you to transfer account responsibilities to in-house personnel when you have enough staff and relevant technical skills.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your Service Practice: You can quickly and affordably accept more jobs beyond your main areas of excellence and open new geographies without the risks involved with increasing your full-time staff too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can solidify your mind share as a comprehensive network service provider by offering more services to more customers using your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your Services Catalog: Progent can provide top-tier support in a wide range of IT disciplines and can act as a dependable reservoir of skills for growing your IT service business.
- Rapid Escalation: With a large roster of high-level consultants available, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest issues get resolved promptly.
- Make Your Customers Satisfied: Happy customers are loyal. By joining with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to look for help from other support firms.
- Remote Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has provided remote network support from Help Desk support to advanced consulting. Effective online service cuts costs and produces quick solutions.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progent's IT experts have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity consultants have earned top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Learn more about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas
Progent's seasoned roster of certified consultants gives you fast access to a broad array of online technical guidance and debugging services. Practice areas offered under Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations include:
Learn More About Progent's Reseller Support for IT Service Organizations
For more details about Progent's consulting support for IT service firms, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.