Expanding your telecommuter workforce can have a major impact on IT architecture, security, and corporate processes. Progent has 20 years of background helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, configure, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your Corpus Christi company to select the appropriate technologies and follow best practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and returns maximum value. Progent can provide support services that go from on demand expertise for helping you past challenging IT roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Corpus Christi, Texas businesses to with any aspect of building a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, Call Desk services, security and compliance, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A wide selection of video conferencing products from leading technology companies enable online discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both local users and at-home workers. Many organizations use multiple products to accommodate their different partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can assist you to manage your current conferencing ecosystem and enhance the engagement of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications platform that supports presence, instant messaging, voice and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist you to configure and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your remote workforce. For details about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone app for iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime support up to 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. For details about Progent's support services for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Cisco Webex as well as for other video conferencing products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with capabilities that include IP voice and video calling, threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging expertise for these products and
assist your business to tune your network infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing an efficient telecommuter solution for your Corpus Christi, Texas business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.