Enlarging your telecommuter workforce can have a major impact on network infrastructure, security/compliance, and corporate processes. Progent has two decades of background helping SMBs to design, configure, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Corpus Christi company to pick the appropriate technologies and adhere to best practices in building and operating a secure virtual office solution for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and returns top business value. Progent can provide support services ranging from on demand guidance for getting you over occasional IT bottlenecks to full project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Corpus Christi, Texas companies to succeed with any facet of creating a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by delivering infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Call Desk outsourcing, security and compliance, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A wide range of video conferencing products from major vendors enable online discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both onsite workers and teleworkers. Many companies use multiple products to meet the needs of their various partners and customers. Progent can help your organization to maintain your current conferencing environment and enhance the engagement of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications product that enables presence, IM, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help you to set up and maintain Skype for Business clients to support your remote employees. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for compatible iOS and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Webex and for other IP video solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with capabilities that include video calling, threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
assist you to tune your WAN architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing a productive work-from-home environment for your Corpus Christi, Texas business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.