Expanding your telecommuter workforce can have a significant impact on network architecture, security/compliance, and company culture. Progent has 20 years of background assisting businesses of all sizes to design, configure, manage, tune, and debug IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Corpus Christi organization to pick the right tools and follow leading practices in building and operating a safe virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and returns top business value. Progent can provide support services that go from on demand guidance for helping you over occasional technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Corpus Christi, Texas organizations to with any facet of creating a high-performing telecommuting ecosystem by delivering infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, helpdesk services, data security, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A broad selection of video conferencing platforms from major technology companies support online discussions, video conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both local workers and teleworkers. Many companies use a mix of products to accommodate their various partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can help you to maintain your existing voice/video conferencing ecosystem and enhance the engagement of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that enables presence, IM, voice and video conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help your company to configure and manage Skype for Business client software to support your at-home employees. For details about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling platform for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime support up to 32 concurrent users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus editing and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Webex and for additional IP video products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conferencing, contacts, and content with features such as video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and troubleshooting services for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to optimize your WAN infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient work-from-home solution for your Corpus Christi, Texas business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.