Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a major impact on IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate workflows. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting SMBs to design, configure, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Corpus Christi organization to pick the right technologies and follow leading practices in building and operating a secure virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and delivers maximum business value. Progent offers support services ranging from on demand expertise for helping you over challenging IT roadblocks to full project management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Corpus Christi, Texas organizations to succeed with any facet of creating a high-functioning remote work ecosystem by providing infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, Help Desk services, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A wide range of voice/video conferencing platforms from major technology companies enable online meetings, video conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both local users and at-home workers. Many companies utilize a mix of conferencing products to accommodate their various partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to manage your current voice/video conferencing environment and optimize the engagement of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications platform that supports real-time presence, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing plus the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help your company to deploy and maintain Skype for Business clients to support your at-home employees. For details about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling platform for iOS and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime support up to 32 simultaneous users for video sessions. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for most computing devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus editing and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's support expertise for Webex as well as for other video conferencing products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conferencing, contacts, and information with features such as voice/video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Microsoft Teams and for other Microsoft 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting services for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to tune your network infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient telecommuter environment for your Corpus Christi, Texas organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.