Expanding your at-home workforce may have a significant effect on IT architecture, security/compliance, and company culture. Progent has two decades of experience helping businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, manage, optimize, and debug IT environments that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can help your Corpus Christi company to pick the right tools and adhere to leading practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and delivers maximum value. Progent offers support services ranging from as-needed guidance for helping you past occasional IT roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Corpus Christi, Texas organizations to with any aspect of building a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, Help Desk outsourcing, data security, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A wide range of voice/video conferencing products from major vendors support online discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both onsite users and teleworkers. Many companies utilize a mix of products to meet the needs of their various partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can help you to manage your current voice/video conferencing environment and enhance the productivity of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that supports real-time presence, IM, voice and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to set up and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your at-home employees. For details about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for compatible iOS and Mac devices. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 concurrent users for video calls. For details about Progent's support services for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's support expertise for Webex and for other video conferencing solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conferencing, contacts, and content with features such as IP voice and video calling, threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Microsoft Teams and for other Microsoft 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging expertise for these products and
help your business to optimize your WAN infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining a productive telecommuter solution for your Corpus Christi, Texas company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.