Enlarging your remote workforce can have a major impact on network infrastructure, security/compliance, and corporate workflows. Progent has 20 years of experience helping SMBs to plan, deploy, administer, tune, and debug IT networks that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Corpus Christi organization to select the appropriate technologies and follow best practices in creating and operating a safe virtual office solution for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and delivers maximum business value. Progent offers services ranging from on demand guidance for helping you past challenging IT roadblocks to full project management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Corpus Christi, Texas businesses to succeed with any facet of creating a high-performing work-at-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, Help Desk services, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Configuring the physical and software infrastructure needed to support an at-home workforce can be particularly complicated if you must accommodate a combination of worker-owned hardware like PCs and notebooks, Internet routers, and wireless APs from various manufacturers and with a mix of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's experience delivering remote help for both legacy and modern technologies in remote office solutions enables you to make efficient use of your existing network infrastructure and offers fast access to top-tire consultants for implement necessary upgrades. Support services available from Progent to help your company to create a productive telecommuting ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) connectivity allows you to establish a safe tunnel for authorized remote workers to use IT assets located at your company data center or in a public cloud. Progent can help you to deploy and maintain VPN access between your at-home workforce and your various network resources by providing online VPN integration consulting. For organizations using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco ASA Firewall consultants can assist your at-home workers to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect client software to provide safe VPN tunneling for a wide selection of devices including Microsoft Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure products allow a teleworker to see and use a data center PC's desktop. This technology gives IT managers more control over the computing environment of telecommuters and offers remote users a consistent and more productive work experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI solutions.
- Routers attach home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, local wireless networks, and firewall services. Progent can provide top-tier online consulting for setting up home routers from a range of vendors. See router integration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, often supporting the whole family and visitors, are frequently utilized by at-home employees to access their Internet router for work. This can create throughput and security problems. Progent can assist you to mitigate these problems by providing expertise that include Cisco Aironet configuration expertise, Cisco Meraki WiFi deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti WiFi access point integration assistance.
- Internet connectivity methods impact the performance and availability of connections between at-home workers and the company network. Mission-critical processes may require redundant Internet connections in case the primary connection breaks. Progent offers guidance for picking service providers, selecting appropriate bandwidth and data volume packages, and setting up redundant Internet access. Refer to Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining an efficient work-from-home environment for your Corpus Christi, Texas business, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.