Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a significant impact on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate processes. Progent has two decades of background helping SMBs to plan, deploy, administer, optimize, and debug IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Corpus Christi company to select the right technologies and follow leading practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and delivers maximum business value. Progent offers services that go from on demand guidance for helping you over challenging IT roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Corpus Christi, Texas companies to with any aspect of creating a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by providing infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, helpdesk outsourcing, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Infrastructure for an At-Home Workforce
Integrating the physical and software infrastructure required for a remote work environment can be particularly complex if you have to accommodate a combination of personal equipment such as desktop computers and laptops, routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from different vendors and with a variety of OS software and firmware levels. Progent's experience providing remote support for both outdated and current IT products in virtual office venues allows you to make efficient use of your existing network infrastructure and offers fast access to top-tire consultants for making necessary upgrades. Services available from Progent to assist your company to implement a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network connectivity makes it possible to create a safe connection for authenticated at-home workers to use IT assets located at your corporate datacenter or in a public cloud. Progent can assist your company to configure and manage VPN access between your teleworkers and your various network resources by providing online VPN configuration consulting. For businesses with Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall experts can help your at-home workers to set up Cisco's AnyConnect client software for safe VPN connections for a broad selection of endpoint devices such as Microsoft Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) products allow a telecommuter to view and use a data center PC's desktop. This gives IT managers significant control over the computing ecosystem of at-home employees and offers them a familiar work experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI solutions.
- Routers attach home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, local Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewall services. Progent can provide top-tier online support for deploying home routers from all major vendors. See router integration support from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically shared by the whole family and visitors, are commonly utilized by telecommuters to connect to their router for work. This can cause performance and cybersecurity issues. Progent can assist you to mitigate these problems by delivering expertise that include Cisco Aironet configuration expertise, Cisco-certified Meraki WiFi deployment expertise, and Ubiquiti wireless AP integration assistance.
- Internet connectivity solutions affect the speed and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the company data center. Vital processes may demand redundant Internet connections in the event the primary connection breaks. Progent offers expertise for selecting service providers, picking appropriate bandwidth and data volume offerings, and integrating redundant Internet connections. See Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing an efficient telecommuter solution for your Corpus Christi, Texas company, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.