Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a significant effect on IT infrastructure, security/compliance, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of background helping SMBs to design, configure, administer, optimize, and debug IT environments that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Corpus Christi company to pick the right tools and adhere to leading practices in creating and operating a secure virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and delivers top business value. Progent can provide services ranging from as-needed expertise for helping you over occasional technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Corpus Christi, Texas businesses to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-performing telecommuting ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, Call Desk augmentation, data security, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Configuring the network infrastructure required to support a remote work environment can be particularly complicated if you have to manage a mix of personal equipment like desktop computers and laptops, Internet routers, and wireless APs from an assortment of manufacturers and with a mix of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's background providing remote help for both legacy as well as modern IT products in remote office solutions enables you to make efficient use of your existing network infrastructure and provides you with fast access to expertise for implement essential upgrades. Services available from Progent to help your company to create a productive work-at-home infrastructure include:
- VPN connectivity allows you to create a secure connection for authorized at-home employees to access IT assets situated at your corporate data center or in the cloud. Progent can assist you to configure and maintain VPN access between your at-home workforce and your key IT resources by providing online VPN integration consulting. For organizations using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco ASA Firewall consultants can assist your remote workers to set up Cisco's AnyConnect client software to provide secure VPN connections for a broad selection of endpoint devices such as Microsoft Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms allow a telecommuter to view and interact with a remote PC's desktop. This provides network managers substantial control over the computing ecosystem of telecommuters and ensures them a familiar experience. Progent's VDI consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI consulting.
- Routers connect at-home networks to the Internet and support VPN connections, home Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewall services. Progent offers top-tier online consulting for integrating routers from all major vendors. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically shared by an entire household and guests, are commonly utilized by at-home employees to connect to their router for work. This can create throughput as well as cybersecurity issues. Progent can assist businesses to resolve these problems by providing expertise that include Aironet integration expertise, Cisco-certified Meraki wireless installation expertise, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless access point setup help.
- Internet connectivity solutions impact the performance and availability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate data center. Business-critical applications might require redundant Internet access in case the primary connection breaks. Progent offers guidance for selecting Internet service providers, picking appropriate service bundles, and integrating high-availability Internet connections. Refer to Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To contact Progent about building and maintaining a productive telecommuter solution for your Corpus Christi, Texas company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.