Enlarging your telecommuter workforce can have a major impact on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and company processes. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting SMBs to design, deploy, administer, tune, and debug IT networks that support at-home workers. Progent can assist your Corpus Christi company to select the right tools and adhere to leading practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and returns maximum business value. Progent can provide services that go from as-needed expertise for getting you past challenging IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Corpus Christi, Texas businesses to succeed with any facet of creating a high-functioning work-at-home environment by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, Call Desk augmentation, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Network Infrastructure for an At-Home Workforce
Configuring the physical and software infrastructure needed to support an at-home work environment can be particularly challenging if you have to manage a combination of personal equipment like desktop computers and notebooks, routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from various vendors and with a variety of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's background providing online support for both legacy as well as current IT products in virtual office solutions enables you to make cost-effective use of your available infrastructure and offers ready access to top-tire consultants for making essential updates. Support services available from Progent to help your company to create a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem include:
- VPN connectivity makes it possible to create a safe connection for authorized at-home workers to access IT assets located at your corporate data center or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can help your company to configure and maintain VPN access between your teleworkers and your various IT resources by providing online VPN integration support. For businesses with Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA experts can help your remote workers to set up Cisco's AnyConnect software to provide secure VPN connections for a broad selection of devices including Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) products enable a teleworker to see and interact with a data center PC's desktop. This provides IT managers significant control over the computing ecosystem of at-home employees and offers remote users a familiar work experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers connect home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN connections, local Wi-Fi networks, and firewall services. Progent can provide expert online support for configuring home routers from a variety of manufacturers. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically supporting the whole family and visitors, are frequently used by telecommuters to connect to their router for work. This can cause performance and security issues. Progent can assist businesses to resolve these issues by delivering services that include Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki wireless installation consulting, and Ubiquiti wireless access point setup assistance.
- Internet connectivity solutions affect the speed and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate network. Business-critical processes might demand redundant Internet connections in the event the primary connection fails. Progent can provide expertise for identifying service providers, selecting appropriate service bundles, and setting up high-availability Internet access. Refer to Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and managing an efficient telecommuter solution for your Corpus Christi, Texas organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.