Expanding your telecommuter workforce may have a major impact on network architecture, cybersecurity, and company workflows. Progent has two decades of experience helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, manage, tune, and debug IT environments that support a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Corpus Christi organization to pick the appropriate tools and follow best practices in building and operating a safe virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and delivers maximum business value. Progent offers support services ranging from on demand guidance for getting you over challenging IT bottlenecks to full project management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Corpus Christi, Texas businesses to with any aspect of building a high-performing telecommuting ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, Help Desk augmentation, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce
Configuring the network infrastructure needed for a remote workforce can be particularly complex if you must accommodate a combination of personal equipment such as PCs and notebooks, Internet routers, and wireless APs from various vendors and with a variety of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's experience providing online help for both legacy as well as current technologies in virtual office venues allows you to make cost-effective use of your available infrastructure and offers fast access to top-tire consultants for making essential updates. Services available from Progent to assist your company to implement a high-functioning work-at-home infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) connectivity allows you to create a secure connection for authorized at-home workers to access IT resources located at your corporate data center or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can help you to deploy and manage VPN connections between your at-home workforce and your key network resources by providing remote VPN integration support. For organizations using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA experts can assist your remote workers to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect software to provide safe VPN connections for a broad range of devices including Microsoft Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms enable a telecommuter to view and interact with a remote computer's desktop. This technology gives network managers substantial control over the computing ecosystem of at-home employees and offers remote users a familiar experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI consulting.
- Routers attach home computer networks to the Internet and support VPN connections, local Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewalls. Progent offers expert remote consulting for setting up home routers from all major manufacturers. See router configuration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, often shared by the whole family and guests, are frequently utilized by at-home employees to access their router for work. This can create performance as well as cybersecurity issues. Progent can assist businesses to resolve these problems by providing services like Aironet integration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki WiFi installation expertise, and Ubiquiti wireless access point integration assistance.
- Internet connectivity methods affect the performance and availability of connections between telecommuters and the corporate network. Mission-critical processes might demand backup Internet access in case the normal connection fails. Progent offers guidance for identifying ISPs, choosing appropriate service packages, and configuring high-availability Internet access. Refer to Internet connectivity integration services.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and managing an efficient telecommuter solution for your Corpus Christi, Texas company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.