Expanding your remote workforce can have a major effect on network infrastructure, security, and corporate processes. Progent has 20 years of background assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, configure, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that support a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Corpus Christi organization to pick the appropriate technologies and follow best practices in creating and operating a secure virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and delivers top business value. Progent can provide services that go from on demand expertise for helping you over occasional IT bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Corpus Christi, Texas organizations to succeed with any facet of creating a high-performing work-from-home environment by delivering infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Call Desk augmentation, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Infrastructure for an At-Home Workforce
Configuring the network infrastructure needed to support a remote work environment can be particularly challenging if you have to accommodate a mix of personal hardware such as desktop computers and notebooks, Internet routers, and wireless APs from an assortment of vendors and with a mix of OS software and firmware levels. Progent's background providing online help for both outdated and current technologies in virtual office solutions enables you to make cost-effective use of your existing network infrastructure and provides you with ready access to expertise for making essential upgrades. Services offered by Progent to assist your company to create a productive work-at-home ecosystem include:
- VPN technology makes it possible to establish a secure tunnel for authorized at-home employees to access IT assets located at your corporate data center or in the cloud. Progent can help your company to deploy and maintain VPN connections between your at-home workforce and your key IT resources by providing online VPN integration consulting. For organizations with Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA experts can assist your telecommuters to set up Cisco's AnyConnect software to provide safe VPN connections for a broad range of devices such as Microsoft Windows, Mac, Apple iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) products enable a telecommuter to see and use a data center computer's desktop. This technology gives IT managers more control over the computing ecosystem of telecommuters and offers them a consistent and more productive work experience. Progent's VDI consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers attach at-home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, local wireless networks, and firewall services. Progent offers top-tier online consulting for configuring home routers from a variety of manufacturers. See router integration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, often shared by families and visitors, are commonly used by at-home employees to access their Internet router for work. This can create throughput and cybersecurity issues. Progent can assist businesses to mitigate these problems by delivering services like Cisco Aironet integration expertise, Cisco Meraki wireless deployment expertise, and Ubiquiti wireless AP integration assistance.
- Internet access solutions impact the speed and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the company data center. Vital applications may require backup Internet connections in the event the primary connection fails. Progent can provide guidance for picking service providers, selecting sensible bandwidth and data volume packages, and setting up high-availability Internet access. See Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining a productive telecommuter solution for your Corpus Christi, Texas organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.