Expanding your telecommuter workforce may have a significant impact on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and company workflows. Progent has two decades of experience assisting small and mid-size businesses to design, deploy, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that support a remote workforce. Progent can help your Corpus Christi company to pick the right technologies and adhere to leading practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and returns maximum value. Progent can provide services that go from on demand expertise for helping you over occasional IT roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Corpus Christi, Texas organizations to succeed with any facet of creating a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, helpdesk augmentation, security and compliance, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Configuring the network infrastructure required to support a remote work environment can be particularly complex if you must accommodate a mix of worker-owned equipment like desktop computers and laptops, Internet routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from an assortment of vendors and with a mix of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's background providing online support for both legacy and modern technologies in remote office venues enables you to make cost-effective use of your existing infrastructure and offers ready access to top-tire consultants for making essential updates. Services available from Progent to help you to create a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem include:
- VPN connectivity allows you to create a secure tunnel for authorized remote employees to use IT resources located at your corporate data center or in the cloud. Progent can assist your company to configure and manage VPN access between your teleworkers and your key IT resources by providing remote VPN configuration support. For organizations with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco ASA Firewall consultants can help your telecommuters to set up Cisco's AnyConnect software for safe VPN tunneling for a broad selection of endpoint devices such as Microsoft Windows, Mac, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure products allow an at-home worker to view and interact with a data center computer's desktop. This technology gives IT managers more control over the computing ecosystem of telecommuters and offers them a consistent and more productive experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers attach at-home networks to the Internet and support VPN connections, local wireless connectivity, and firewall services. Progent offers expert remote support for configuring routers from all major manufacturers. See router configuration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, often shared by the whole family and guests, are frequently used by at-home employees to connect to their router for work. This can cause performance as well as cybersecurity issues. Progent can assist you to resolve these issues by providing services like Aironet integration expertise, Cisco Meraki WiFi installation expertise, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi access point setup help.
- Internet connectivity solutions impact the performance and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the company data center. Mission-critical applications may require redundant Internet connections in the event the normal connection breaks. Progent offers guidance for selecting ISPs, selecting sensible service packages, and setting up fault-tolerant Internet access. Refer to Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient telecommuter environment for your Corpus Christi, Texas business, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.