Expanding your at-home workforce can have a significant effect on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate workflows. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting small and mid-size businesses to plan, configure, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that support work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Corpus Christi organization to pick the appropriate tools and follow leading practices in creating and operating a safe virtual solution for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and returns top value. Progent offers services ranging from on demand expertise for helping you past occasional IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent can help Corpus Christi, Texas businesses to with any facet of building a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by providing infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, Help Desk augmentation, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Network Infrastructure for an At-Home Workforce
Integrating the network infrastructure required to support an at-home workforce can be especially complex if you have to accommodate a mix of worker-owned hardware such as desktop computers and notebooks, Internet routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from an assortment of manufacturers and with a variety of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's background providing remote support for both legacy and modern IT products in remote office venues enables you to make efficient use of your existing network infrastructure and offers ready access to expertise for implement necessary upgrades. Services offered by Progent to assist you to create a high-functioning work-at-home infrastructure include:
- VPN technology allows you to create a safe connection for authorized at-home workers to access IT assets located at your corporate datacenter or in a public cloud. Progent can help you to configure and manage VPN access between your at-home workforce and your various IT resources by providing online VPN configuration consulting. For businesses using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall consultants can help your telecommuters to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect software for secure VPN connections for a broad range of endpoint devices such as Microsoft Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms allow a teleworker to see and use a data center computer's desktop. This gives IT managers significant control over the computing environment of at-home employees and offers them a familiar work experience. Progent's VDI consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI solutions.
- Routers connect home computer networks to the Internet and support VPN connections, local Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewalls. Progent offers top-tier remote support for deploying routers from a range of vendors. See router integration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, often supporting families and guests, are commonly used by telecommuters to connect to their router for work. This can create performance and security issues. Progent can assist you to resolve these issues by providing expertise that include Cisco Aironet integration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki wireless deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless access point setup help.
- Internet access methods affect the performance and availability of connections between at-home workers and the company network. Vital processes might require backup Internet connections in the event the primary connection breaks. Progent can provide guidance for selecting service providers, selecting sensible bandwidth and data volume bundles, and setting up high-availability Internet access. Refer to Internet access solutions.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient telecommuter solution for your Corpus Christi, Texas company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.