Expanding your remote workforce can have a significant effect on network architecture, security, and corporate processes. Progent has two decades of experience helping businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your Corpus Christi organization to pick the right technologies and adhere to leading practices in creating and operating a secure virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and returns maximum business value. Progent offers services that go from as-needed guidance for getting you past occasional technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Corpus Christi, Texas companies to succeed with any facet of creating a high-performing work-at-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, Call Desk services, data security, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Network Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Configuring the network infrastructure needed to support an at-home work environment can be particularly complicated if you must accommodate a combination of personal equipment such as desktop computers and notebooks, Internet routers, and Wi-Fi APs from various manufacturers and with a mix of OS software and firmware levels. Progent's experience providing online help for both legacy and modern IT products in remote office venues allows you to make efficient use of your available network infrastructure and provides you with ready access to top-tire consultants for making necessary upgrades. Support services available from Progent to assist you to implement a productive telecommuting infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network technology makes it possible to establish a secure connection for authorized at-home employees to access IT resources located at your corporate datacenter or in the cloud. Progent can help your company to configure and manage VPN connections between your at-home workforce and your key network resources by providing online VPN integration support. For businesses with Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall consultants can assist your at-home workers to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect client software to provide safe VPN tunneling for a broad selection of endpoint devices including Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms enable a telecommuter to see and interact with a data center computer's desktop. This provides IT managers significant control over the digital environment of telecommuters and offers remote users a familiar work experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers connect at-home networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, home Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewalls. Progent can provide top-tier online consulting for integrating home routers from a variety of manufacturers. See router configuration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, often shared by families and guests, are frequently used by at-home employees to access their router for work. This can create performance as well as security issues. Progent can assist you to resolve these issues by delivering expertise like Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco Meraki wireless deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti wireless AP integration assistance.
- Internet connectivity solutions impact the speed and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the corporate data center. Vital processes may demand backup Internet access in case the primary connection breaks. Progent can provide expertise for selecting ISPs, selecting sensible bandwidth and data volume packages, and configuring fault-tolerant Internet access. Refer to Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and managing an efficient work-from-home environment for your Corpus Christi, Texas business, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.