Enlarging your remote workforce can have a major effect on network architecture, security, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of background assisting small and mid-size businesses to design, deploy, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Curitiba organization to select the right tools and adhere to leading practices in building and operating a secure virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and returns maximum value. Progent can provide services that go from on demand expertise for helping you over challenging technical roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Curitiba, Paraná organizations to succeed with any facet of building a high-performing work-at-home environment by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Call Desk outsourcing, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Network Infrastructure for an At-Home Workforce
Setting up the physical and software infrastructure needed to support an at-home workforce can be particularly complex if you have to accommodate a combination of personal hardware such as PCs and laptops, routers, and wireless APs from various vendors and with a variety of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's experience delivering online support for both outdated as well as current IT products in virtual office venues allows you to make cost-effective use of your existing infrastructure and offers ready access to expertise for making essential updates. Support services available from Progent to help your company to create a high-functioning work-at-home infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) technology makes it possible to create a safe tunnel for authenticated remote workers to use IT assets situated at your corporate datacenter or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can help your company to configure and manage VPN connections between your at-home workforce and your various network resources by providing online VPN integration consulting. For businesses using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco ASA consultants can assist your telecommuters to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect client software for safe VPN connections for a broad selection of endpoint devices such as Microsoft Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms allow a teleworker to view and use a data center computer's desktop. This provides network managers more control over the digital environment of telecommuters and offers remote users a familiar experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers connect home computer networks to the Internet and support VPN connections, home wireless connectivity, and firewalls. Progent can provide expert online consulting for deploying routers from a variety of manufacturers. See router integration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, typically shared by an entire household and visitors, are commonly used by at-home employees to access their router for work. This can cause throughput as well as cybersecurity problems. Progent can help businesses to resolve these issues by providing expertise that include Cisco Aironet integration expertise, Cisco-certified Meraki WiFi installation expertise, and Ubiquiti wireless AP integration assistance.
- Internet connectivity solutions impact the performance and availability of connections between at-home workers and the company network. Vital processes might require backup Internet connections in case the primary connection fails. Progent offers guidance for identifying ISPs, picking sensible service offerings, and setting up redundant Internet connections. See Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining a productive work-from-home solution for your Curitiba, Paraná organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.