Expanding your at-home workforce can have a major effect on IT architecture, security/compliance, and company culture. Progent has two decades of experience helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, manage, optimize, and debug IT environments that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Curitiba company to pick the appropriate technologies and adhere to best practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and delivers maximum business value. Progent offers services ranging from on demand guidance for getting you over challenging technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Curitiba, Paraná organizations to with any facet of creating a high-performing telecommuting environment by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Help Desk augmentation, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Network Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Integrating the physical and software infrastructure needed for an at-home work environment can be particularly complicated if you must manage a mix of personal equipment like PCs and notebooks, Internet routers, and wireless APs from various vendors and with a mix of OS software and firmware levels. Progent's background delivering online help for both legacy as well as modern IT products in remote office solutions allows you to make efficient use of your available network infrastructure and offers ready access to expertise for implement necessary upgrades. Support services available from Progent to help your company to create a high-functioning telecommuting infrastructure include:
- VPN technology makes it possible to establish a secure tunnel for authenticated remote employees to access IT assets located at your company data center or in a public cloud. Progent can help your company to deploy and maintain VPN access between your teleworkers and your various network resources by providing online VPN configuration support. For businesses using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall consultants can help your at-home workers to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect client software for safe VPN tunneling for a wide range of endpoint devices such as Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) products allow an at-home worker to see and use a data center computer's desktop. This gives IT managers significant control over the computing environment of at-home employees and ensures remote users a familiar work experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers connect at-home computer networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, local Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewalls. Progent can provide top-tier remote consulting for deploying routers from a variety of vendors. See router configuration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, often supporting an entire household and guests, are frequently utilized by telecommuters to access their router for work. This can cause performance as well as security issues. Progent can help businesses to resolve these problems by providing expertise that include Aironet integration consulting, Cisco Meraki WiFi installation consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi AP setup assistance.
- Internet connectivity methods affect the performance and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate data center. Line-of-business applications may require redundant Internet connections in the event the primary connection breaks. Progent offers guidance for picking ISPs, choosing sensible service offerings, and setting up fault-tolerant Internet access. Refer to Internet access solutions.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining a productive telecommuter environment for your Curitiba, Paraná company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.