Expanding your at-home workforce can have a major impact on IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, and company culture. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting small and mid-size businesses to design, deploy, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Curitiba organization to select the right tools and adhere to leading practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and returns maximum business value. Progent offers support services that go from on demand expertise for getting you past challenging IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Curitiba, ParanŠ businesses to succeed with any facet of creating a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, Help Desk augmentation, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Network Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Configuring the physical and software infrastructure needed for a remote workforce can be especially complex if you have to manage a mix of worker-owned equipment like desktop computers and laptops, Internet routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from different vendors and with a variety of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's experience delivering online support for both legacy and current technologies in virtual office solutions enables you to make cost-effective use of your existing network infrastructure and provides you with fast access to top-tire consultants for making essential updates. Support services offered by Progent to help your company to create a productive work-at-home ecosystem include:
- VPN technology allows you to establish a secure connection for authenticated remote workers to use IT assets located at your company data center or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can assist your company to deploy and manage VPN connections between your at-home workforce and your various IT resources by providing remote VPN integration consulting. For organizations using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA experts can help your telecommuters to set up Cisco's AnyConnect client software to provide secure VPN connections for a broad range of endpoint devices such as Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms allow a teleworker to see and use a data center computer's desktop. This gives IT managers significant control over the computing environment of telecommuters and offers them a consistent and more productive experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers connect home networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, local wireless networks, and firewall services. Progent can provide expert remote consulting for setting up routers from a range of manufacturers. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, often shared by an entire household and guests, are commonly used by telecommuters to access their router for work. This can cause throughput and security problems. Progent can assist businesses to resolve these issues by providing services like Cisco Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco Meraki wireless deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless AP setup help.
- Internet connectivity methods impact the speed and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the company network. Business-critical applications might demand backup Internet access in case the primary connection fails. Progent can provide guidance for selecting service providers, choosing appropriate bandwidth and data volume bundles, and configuring fault-tolerant Internet access. Refer to Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient work-from-home solution for your Curitiba, ParanŠ organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.