Enlarging your telecommuter workforce can have a major effect on network architecture, security, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of experience assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, administer, optimize, and debug IT networks that support at-home workers. Progent can help your Curitiba organization to pick the appropriate technologies and adhere to best practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and returns top value. Progent can provide services ranging from on demand guidance for helping you past challenging IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Curitiba, Paraná organizations to succeed with any facet of creating a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, helpdesk services, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce
Setting up the network infrastructure needed to support an at-home work environment can be particularly challenging if you must accommodate a combination of personal equipment such as PCs and laptops, Internet routers, and Wi-Fi APs from an assortment of manufacturers and with a mix of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's experience providing remote help for both outdated and current technologies in virtual office solutions allows you to make efficient use of your available infrastructure and offers ready access to expertise for making necessary upgrades. Support services available from Progent to assist your company to create a high-functioning work-at-home infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) technology allows you to create a safe tunnel for authenticated at-home employees to use IT resources situated at your corporate data center or in the cloud. Progent can help you to configure and manage VPN access between your teleworkers and your various IT resources by providing remote VPN integration consulting. For organizations using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco ASA Firewall experts can help your telecommuters to utilize Cisco's popular AnyConnect client software for secure VPN connections for a broad selection of endpoint devices including Microsoft Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure products allow an at-home worker to view and interact with a data center PC's desktop. This gives IT managers substantial control over the computing environment of at-home employees and offers remote users a familiar work experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI solutions.
- Routers attach at-home computer networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, home wireless networks, and firewall services. Progent can provide expert remote consulting for deploying routers from all major manufacturers. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, often shared by an entire household and visitors, are frequently used by at-home employees to access their router for work. This can create throughput as well as security problems. Progent can assist businesses to resolve these problems by delivering expertise that include Cisco Aironet integration expertise, Cisco Meraki wireless deployment expertise, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi AP setup help.
- Internet access methods affect the performance and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the company network. Business-critical processes may require backup Internet connections in case the normal connection fails. Progent can provide expertise for selecting ISPs, selecting sensible bandwidth and data volume bundles, and configuring fault-tolerant Internet connections. Refer to Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining a productive telecommuter solution for your Curitiba, Paraná company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.