Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a major impact on IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, and company workflows. Progent has 20 years of background assisting SMBs to plan, configure, manage, tune, and debug IT networks that support work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Curitiba company to pick the right tools and follow leading practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and returns top value. Progent can provide services ranging from as-needed guidance for helping you over occasional IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Curitiba, ParanŠ organizations to with any facet of creating a high-functioning telecommuting environment by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, helpdesk outsourcing, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Setting up the physical and software infrastructure needed to support an at-home work environment can be particularly complicated if you must accommodate a combination of personal hardware like desktop computers and notebooks, Internet routers, and Wi-Fi APs from various vendors and with a variety of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's experience delivering online help for both legacy as well as modern technologies in virtual office venues enables you to make efficient use of your existing infrastructure and offers fast access to top-tire consultants for implement necessary upgrades. Services available from Progent to assist your company to create a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem include:
- VPN connectivity makes it possible to establish a safe tunnel for authenticated remote employees to access IT assets located at your corporate data center or in a public cloud. Progent can assist you to configure and manage VPN connections between your teleworkers and your various IT resources by providing remote VPN configuration support. For businesses using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA experts can assist your at-home workers to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect client software for safe VPN tunneling for a broad selection of devices such as Microsoft Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms allow a telecommuter to view and interact with a data center computer's desktop. This technology gives IT managers significant control over the computing environment of telecommuters and ensures them a consistent and more productive experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers connect home networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, home Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewalls. Progent offers expert remote consulting for setting up home routers from a variety of manufacturers. See router configuration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wireless networks, often shared by families and visitors, are frequently utilized by telecommuters to connect to their router for work. This can create throughput and security issues. Progent can help you to mitigate these issues by delivering services that include Cisco Aironet configuration expertise, Cisco-certified Meraki wireless deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi AP integration assistance.
- Internet connectivity solutions impact the performance and availability of connections between at-home workers and the company network. Line-of-business processes may require redundant Internet access in case the primary connection fails. Progent can provide expertise for identifying service providers, selecting appropriate bandwidth and data volume bundles, and configuring fault-tolerant Internet connections. Refer to Internet access solutions.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing a productive work-from-home environment for your Curitiba, ParanŠ business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.