Expanding your telecommuter workforce can have a major impact on IT infrastructure, security, and corporate processes. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting SMBs to plan, configure, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your Curitiba company to pick the appropriate technologies and follow best practices in building and operating a safe virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and delivers maximum value. Progent can provide services that go from as-needed guidance for helping you over occasional technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Curitiba, ParanŠ organizations to with any facet of building a high-performing work-at-home environment by delivering infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, Help Desk services, security and compliance, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Integrating the physical and software infrastructure required to support an at-home workforce can be especially complicated if you must accommodate a combination of personal hardware such as desktop computers and laptops, Internet routers, and wireless appliances from an assortment of manufacturers and with a mix of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's experience delivering remote help for both outdated as well as current IT products in virtual office venues enables you to make efficient use of your available network infrastructure and offers ready access to top-tire consultants for implement essential updates. Support services offered by Progent to help you to create a productive telecommuting ecosystem include:
- VPN connectivity allows you to establish a safe connection for authorized remote workers to use IT resources located at your corporate datacenter or in a public cloud. Progent's consultants can assist you to deploy and maintain VPN connections between your at-home workforce and your various IT resources by providing remote VPN configuration support. For businesses with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco ASA experts can assist your telecommuters to set up Cisco's AnyConnect software for safe VPN connections for a broad range of devices such as Microsoft Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) products allow an at-home worker to see and interact with a data center computer's desktop. This provides network managers significant control over the digital environment of at-home employees and offers them a consistent and more productive experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI consulting.
- Routers attach home computer networks to the Internet and support VPN connections, home Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewall services. Progent can provide top-tier online support for configuring routers from all major vendors. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically shared by an entire household and guests, are commonly used by telecommuters to access their router for work. This can create throughput and security problems. Progent can help you to resolve these problems by delivering expertise that include Cisco Aironet integration expertise, Cisco-certified Meraki WiFi deployment expertise, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless AP integration assistance.
- Internet access methods impact the performance and availability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate network. Mission-critical applications may require backup Internet connections in case the primary connection breaks. Progent offers guidance for selecting ISPs, selecting appropriate bandwidth and data volume bundles, and configuring high-availability Internet connections. See Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about building and managing a productive work-from-home environment for your Curitiba, ParanŠ business, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.