Expanding your telecommuter workforce can have a major effect on network architecture, cybersecurity, and company processes. Progent has 20 years of experience helping businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, administer, tune, and debug IT environments that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Dayton company to pick the right technologies and follow leading practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual office solution for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and delivers maximum business value. Progent can provide services ranging from on demand expertise for getting you past occasional technical bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Dayton, Ohio businesses to succeed with any facet of building a high-functioning work-at-home environment by providing network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, helpdesk augmentation, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A broad selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from major vendors support online meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both local workers and at-home workers. Many companies utilize a mix of conferencing products to accommodate their various partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can assist you to maintain your existing conferencing environment and enhance the productivity of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications platform that supports presence, instant messaging, voice and video calling and conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist you to deploy and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your remote workforce. For details about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling platform for iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime allow up to 32 simultaneous users for video sessions. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based capture, plus revision and playback for training. For details about Progent's support services for Webex as well as for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with capabilities such as video conferencing, persistent chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Teams as well as for other Office 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and debugging services for these conferencing platforms and
assist you to optimize your network infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and managing an efficient work-from-home environment for your Dayton, Ohio business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.