Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a significant effect on IT infrastructure, security, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of background assisting small and mid-size businesses to design, deploy, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your Dayton company to select the appropriate tools and follow best practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and returns maximum value. Progent offers support services ranging from on demand expertise for getting you past occasional technical roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent can help Dayton, Ohio businesses to with any aspect of creating a high-functioning remote work ecosystem by providing network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Call Desk services, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A broad range of video conferencing products from leading vendors support virtual discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both local users and telecommuters. Many companies use multiple products to accommodate their various partners and clients. Progent can help your organization to maintain your existing conferencing ecosystem and enhance the engagement of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that enables presence, IM, audio and video calling and conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist you to set up and manage Skype for Business clients to support your at-home workforce. For details about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling app for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime support as many as 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. For details about Progent's support expertise for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, session recording, plus revision and playback for training. For details about Progent's consulting services for Webex as well as for other video conferencing solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with features such as IP voice and video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Microsoft Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and debugging services for these products and
help your business to tune your network infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about building and managing a productive telecommuter environment for your Dayton, Ohio company, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.