Expanding your remote workforce can have a major effect on network architecture, security/compliance, and company processes. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting SMBs to design, configure, administer, tune, and debug IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your Dayton company to select the right technologies and follow leading practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual solution for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and delivers top value. Progent offers support services ranging from as-needed expertise for helping you over occasional IT bottlenecks to full project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Dayton, Ohio companies to succeed with any aspect of building a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Call Desk augmentation, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A wide range of video conferencing products from leading vendors enable online discussions, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both local users and at-home workers. Many companies utilize a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their various partners and customers. Progent can assist your organization to manage your current voice/video conferencing ecosystem and enhance the experience of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications product that supports presence, IM, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to set up and manage Skype for Business client software to accommodate your at-home employees. For details about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for compatible iOS and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime support up to 32 simultaneous users for voice/video sessions. For details about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session recording, plus revision and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for other video conferencing solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conferencing, contacts, and content with features such as voice/video calling, threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Teams and for other Microsoft 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging expertise for these products and
assist your business to optimize your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining an efficient work-from-home environment for your Dayton, Ohio business, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.