Enlarging your telecommuter workforce can have a significant effect on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and company culture. Progent has two decades of background helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can help your Dayton company to select the appropriate technologies and follow leading practices in building and operating a secure virtual office solution for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and returns top value. Progent can provide support services that go from on demand expertise for getting you over challenging IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Dayton, Ohio companies to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by providing infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, Call Desk augmentation, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from leading technology companies support virtual meetings, video conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both local users and teleworkers. Many companies use multiple conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can assist you to maintain your current conferencing environment and optimize the experience of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that supports real-time presence, instant messaging, voice and video calling and conferencing plus the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help your company to configure and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your remote workforce. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling platform for iOS and macOS devices. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime allow up to 32 concurrent users for video calls. For details about Progent's support expertise for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for training. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex and for other IP video products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and information with features such as IP voice and video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Microsoft Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting services for these products and
assist your business to tune your WAN architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining an efficient telecommuter solution for your Dayton, Ohio company, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.