Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a significant effect on network architecture, security/compliance, and company workflows. Progent has two decades of experience assisting SMBs to design, configure, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that support at-home workers. Progent can assist your Dayton organization to pick the right tools and follow leading practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual office solution for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and returns top business value. Progent offers services ranging from on demand guidance for helping you over challenging IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Dayton, Ohio companies to with any facet of building a high-functioning telecommuting environment by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Call Desk outsourcing, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A broad range of voice/video conferencing products from major vendors enable virtual discussions, video conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both local users and at-home workers. Many organizations use a mix of conferencing products to accommodate their different partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can assist you to manage your current conferencing environment and enhance the experience of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications platform that supports real-time presence, IM, audio and video conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist you to set up and manage Skype for Business client software to support your remote employees. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling app for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 concurrent users for video sessions. For details about Progent's support expertise for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus editing and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Cisco Webex and for other video conferencing products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conversations, contacts, and information with capabilities that include voice/video calling, threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Teams and for additional Office 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
help you to optimize your network infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining a productive work-from-home environment for your Dayton, Ohio organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.