Enlarging your remote workforce may have a major impact on network architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate processes. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, configure, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Dayton company to select the appropriate technologies and adhere to leading practices in building and operating a safe virtual office solution for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and delivers top value. Progent offers services that go from as-needed expertise for getting you past occasional IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent can help Dayton, Ohio organizations to with any aspect of building a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, Call Desk outsourcing, data security, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A broad range of video conferencing products from major technology companies support virtual discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both local workers and telecommuters. Many organizations utilize multiple products to accommodate their various partners and customers. Progent can help you to manage your current conferencing environment and optimize the experience of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications platform that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing plus the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist you to deploy and maintain Skype for Business client software to support your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for iOS and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime support up to 32 simultaneous users for voice/video sessions. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus revision and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for additional IP video solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conversations, contacts, and content with features that include voice/video calling, threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Microsoft Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and troubleshooting services for these products and
help you to tune your WAN architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To contact Progent about building and maintaining a productive telecommuter solution for your Dayton, Ohio business, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.