Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations in Denver
Progentís consulting support for IT service organizations in Denver Colorado allows your company to provide your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support with your company's brand as a transparent supplement to your regular IT support team. These services can put you on the fast track to add to your revenue, expand your service catalog, create happy clients, and increase your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide roster of network infrastructure experts, desktop integration and troubleshooting specialists, IT administrators, and cybersecurity consultants have worked as transparent adjuncts to the support staffs of some of the worldís largest IT support businesses. Progentís range of expertise enables you to widen the capabilities of your IT service business, and Progentís transparency helps you strengthen and protect your branding.
Progent is an IT consulting firm with 20 years of background providing online expertise to small and middle-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the largest teams of Cisco CCIE network engineers of any independent IT services company in the world. Progent has delivered online technical assistance and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the country. (Refer to recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for IT service firms features transparent resale to your customers of world-class IT services. Progent bills you directly and works under your instructions to provide your clients support services under your brand. In addition, Progent offers an affordable Off-hours Support Service for customers who need access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for IT Service Firms
Ticketing systems are the heart of an efficient service desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not just costly to license and staff, but difficult to configure and manage. Smaller IT support companies do not have the required budget or personnel. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program gives IT support firms a practical way to retain their custom branding while delivering their clients responsive desktop support services built around an advanced ticketing system and supplemented by fast escalation to high-level experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for Network Service Providers
Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT support organizations takes advantage of Progent's investments in advanced ticketing software, a remote desktop support team, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can establish data interchange with your existing ticketing system. The features offered with Progent's Call Center and ticketing services allow you to increase your physical and virtual support volume, the diversity of technologies your firm can take on, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT support companies include:
To see additional information on Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service staff provides Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement to commence work during normal business hours.
- Normal support times are from 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended support is available at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises service in major metro areas is available throughout the US at extra cost.
- You retain complete control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your clients submit incident reports by means of your own branded web portal, a toll-free number, or by sending an email to your designated mailbox.
- Every customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and modified remotely until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Providers
Progent's consulting for IT service firms allows you to become a sole source for virtually all technical guidance and troubleshooting your clients may need. You can grow your staff and strategic IT skills at your own pace without having to say no to new business owing to a lack of in-house expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a transparent extension of your internal support group, responding to your management, and bills you rather than your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to minimize costs.
- Detailed Service Documentation: Progent utilizes an advanced documentation platform to ensure that all IT services performed are thoroughly described. This allows your IT support organization to transfer service responsibilities to internal consultants when you have sufficient people and relevant technical skills.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Practice: You can quickly and safely accept more jobs outside your main areas of excellence and open additional geographies without exposure to the risks involved with expanding your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can improve your mind share as a comprehensive network service firm by offering more services to more customers using your own company name.
- Add to Your Services Catalog: Progent can provide top-tier expertise in a broad range of IT disciplines and can act as a dependable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT service operations.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: Thanks to a sizable team of senior consultants available, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest issues can be handled fast.
- Keep Your Customers Happy: Happy clients are loyal. By joining with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to seek help outside the fold.
- Online Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has delivered online IT support from Help Desk services to advanced consulting. Efficient online service cuts costs and produces quick solutions.
- Major Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other technology leaders. Progent's cybersecurity experts have earned top certifications including ISSAP, CISM, and CRISC. Find out more about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Denver, Colorado Organizations
Progent's nationwide roster of certified consultants and technical experts can provide Denver, Colorado businesses a broad array of remote technical guidance and troubleshooting services. Practice areas covered under Progent's consulting program for network service organizations include:
Find Out More About Progent's Reseller Support for Network Service Providers in Denver, Colorado
For additional information about Progent's consulting support for IT service organizations in Denver, Colorado, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.