Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Organizations in Denver
Progentís consulting support for IT service firms in Denver Colorado enables you to offer your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk support with your brand as a seamless extension of your regular IT services group. This can help you grow your client base, fill out your service portfolio, create happy clients, and improve your profits.
Progentís nationwide team of network infrastructure experts, PC support technicians, IT admins, and data security professionals have worked as seamless supplements to the IT staffs of some of the country's largest IT support firms. Progentís range of technical knowledge enables you to widen the capabilities of your IT support business, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you elevate and protect your company's brand.
Progent is a network support firm with 20 years of experience delivering online expertise to small and middle-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the biggest groups of Cisco CCIE network experts of any independent IT support company in the world. Progent has provided remote technical support and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the country. (See recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Support Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for IT service firms offers transparent resale to your clients of professional services. Progent invoices you exclusively and works under your instructions to provide your customers consulting and support services under your brand. Also, Progent offers a low-cost Extended Hours Support Service for customers who need access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations
Ticketing is the heart of a successful Help Desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not just expensive to license and staff, but challenging to configure and maintain. Small or niche IT service providers do not have the necessary financial or human resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution offers IT support firms an economical way to retain their company branding while providing their customers responsive desktop support services built around an advanced ticketing platform and supplemented by fast escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for IT Service Providers
Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT support companies takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing technology, a remote desktop services team, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can establish communications with your current ticketing system. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Call Center and ticketing program enable you to increase your support volume, the range of technical issues your company can handle, the number of locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT service companies include:
For additional information on Progent's Call Center and ticketing program, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service group provides Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour SLA to commence work during normal work hours.
- Normal support hours are 5am to 7pm PST, five days a week.
- Extended support is available at extra cost.
- Optional onsite service in major metro areas is available throughout the US at extra cost.
- You have complete control of your clients and billing.
- Your customers submit requests via your branded Internet portal, a toll-free number, or by directing a request to your dedicated email address.
- Each customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and modified remotely while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Providers
Progent's consulting expertise for network service firms allows your support team to become a sole source for virtually all IT guidance and troubleshooting your clients may need. You can build your team and strategic IT skills at your own pace without being forced to turn down opportunities owing to a lack of expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a seamless extension of your in-house support team, responding to your management, and bills you instead of your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges by the minute to minimize expenses.
- Extensive Service Reporting: Progent uses an advanced reporting system to ensure that all IT services performed are thoroughly documented. This enables you to shift account assignments to internal consultants when you have enough staff and appropriate technical skills.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Business: You can quickly and efficiently accept additional opportunities beyond your core fields of expertise and serve additional geographies without exposure to the risks involved with expanding your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can solidify your positioning as a comprehensive network support provider by offering more solutions to more clients using your own company name.
- Add to Your IT Support Catalog: Progent offers top-tier support in a broad range of IT disciplines and can be a reliable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT support business.
- Rapid Escalation: Thanks to a sizable roster of high-level IT experts available, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging problems get resolved fast.
- Keep Your Clients Happy: Satisfied clients are loyal. By teaming with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to seek expertise from your competitors.
- Online Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has provided online IT support ranging from Help Desk services to high-level consulting. Effective online support saves money while delivering quick results.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity consultants have earned top certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Find out more details about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Denver, Colorado Businesses
Progent's seasoned roster of certified engineers can provide Denver, Colorado organizations a wide range of online consulting and debugging services. Practice areas covered under Progent's consulting program for IT service firms include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Consulting Support for Network Service Providers in Denver, Colorado
To learn more information about Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations in Denver, Colorado, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.