Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations in Denver
Progent's consulting support for network service firms in Denver Colorado enables you to provide your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support using your own branding as a transparent augmentation of your regular IT services team. This can put you on the fast track to add to your revenue, expand your service portfolio, create happy customers, and increase your profits.
Progent's nationwide team of network engineers, PC support technicians, IT administrators, and cybersecurity professionals have acted as seamless supplements to the support groups of some of the world's biggest IT service businesses. Progent's range of expertise enables you to widen the scope of your IT support practice, and Progent's close integration with your support team lets you strengthen and preserve your branding.
Progent is a network support firm with 20 years of background providing online consulting services to small and middle-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the biggest teams of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any independent IT services company in the world. Progent has provided online technical support and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Check out recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Providing Progent's Support Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for network service providers features transparent resale to your customers of professional IT services. Progent invoices your firm directly and works under your direction to provide your clients consulting and support services under your branding. Also, Progent has an affordable Extended Hours Support Program for customers who require 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for Network Service Organizations
Ticketing is the heart of an efficient IT Call Center. But full-featured ticketing platforms are not only expensive to acquire and staff, but also challenging to configure and maintain. Small or niche IT service providers do not have the necessary budget or personnel. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program gives IT support firms an affordable way to retain their own branding while delivering their customers world-class desktop support services backed by a best-of-breed ticketing platform and reinforced by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Firms
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service companies leverages Progent's investments in advanced ticketing software, a remote desktop services staff, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can set up communications with your existing ticketing platform. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing services allow your IT service firm to increase your support volume, the range of technologies your business can handle, the number of geographies you can serve, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support companies include:
For more information about Progent's Call Center and ticketing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support team provides Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during standard work hours.
- Standard support hours are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended support is available at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises service in major metro areas is available throughout the country at additional cost.
- You retain complete control of your customers and billing.
- Your clients submit incident reports through your own branded Internet portal, an 800 number, or by directing a message to your assigned mailbox.
- Each end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and updated remotely until resolution.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting for IT service organizations allows your support team to act as a single point of contact for practically all technical expertise your customers may need. You can build your staff and strategic in-house competencies at your own pace without having to decline new business owing to a lack of in-house expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a transparent extension of your internal IT service group, responding to your coordination, and invoices you instead of your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to reign in costs.
- Detailed Service Documentation: Progent uses an enterprise-class reporting system to make sure all services performed are fully documented. This allows support group to shift service responsibilities to internal personnel once you have enough staff and relevant technical skills.
For a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Practice: You can easily and efficiently take on additional jobs outside your core fields of excellence and open additional geographies without the risks associated with increasing your head count too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can solidify your positioning as a comprehensive IT service firm by delivering more services to more customers under your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Catalog: Progent can provide world-class support in a broad array of IT disciplines and can act as a reliable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT service business.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: With a large roster of top-level IT experts ready to help, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging problems can be handled fast.
- Keep Your Clients Satisfied: Satisfied customers are loyal. By teaming with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to seek help from your competitors.
- Online Technical Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has provided online IT support ranging from Help Desk services to high-level consulting. Efficient online service cuts costs while delivering fast solutions.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progent's IT experts hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity experts hold top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Find out more about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Denver, Colorado Businesses
Progent's nationwide team of certified engineers can deliver Denver, Colorado organizations a broad range of remote technical guidance and troubleshooting expertise. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's consulting program for network service providers include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Consulting Support for IT Service Firms in Denver, Colorado
To learn additional details about Progent's consulting support for network service firms in Denver, Colorado, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.