Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Firms in Detroit
Progentís consulting services for IT service organizations in Detroit Michigan allows your company to provide your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk support using your company's brand as a seamless augmentation of your regular IT support team. This can put you on the fast track to grow your client base, close gaps in your service offerings, create happy customers, and improve your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide team of network infrastructure engineers, desktop support technicians, network administrators, and cybersecurity professionals have acted as seamless extensions to the support groups of some of the worldís biggest IT service businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge allows you to add to the scope of your IT support business, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you promote and protect your company's brand.
Progent is a network consulting firm with 20 years of background delivering remote consulting services to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the largest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers of any independent computer services firm in the world. Progent has provided online technical support and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (Check out recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Using Progent's Support Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for network service providers features transparent resale to your customers of professional services. Progent invoices you exclusively and performs under your direction to deliver your customers consulting and support services under your brand. Also, Progent has a low-cost Off-hours Support Service for customers who require access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for Network Service Firms
Ticketing is the heart of an efficient Help Desk. But full-featured ticketing platforms are not just expensive to acquire and staff, but also difficult to set up and manage. Small or niche IT service providers do not have the necessary budget or personnel. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program gives IT service organizations an economical way to keep their own branding while delivering their clients world-class desktop support backed by an advanced ticketing system and reinforced by fast escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support firms takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, an online desktop services team, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can establish communications with your existing ticketing platform. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution enable you to expand your support workload, the diversity of technologies your firm can handle, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT support companies include:
For additional information about Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing solution, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support team delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to commence work during standard work hours.
- Standard support times are 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional onsite support in larger metro areas is offered across the US at additional cost.
- You keep complete control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your clients submit incident reports using your branded Internet portal, an 800 number, or by sending a request to your specified mailbox.
- Every customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and updated remotely until resolution.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Providers
Progent's consulting expertise for network service organizations allows your support team to become a sole source for practically all IT expertise your customers may need. You can build your team and core IT skills at your own pace without being forced to turn down new business due to a lack of in-house expertise or the absence of personnel.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Major advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a seamless extension of your in-house IT service team, under your direction, and bills you instead of your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to minimize costs.
- Detailed Reporting: Progent uses an advanced documentation system to make sure all IT services performed are thoroughly documented. This makes it easy for you to transfer service assignments to in-house consultants when you have enough staff and relevant skill sets.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Business: You can easily and efficiently accept more opportunities beyond your main fields of excellence and serve additional geographies without exposure to the risks associated with expanding your head count too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can improve your positioning as a comprehensive network support provider by delivering more services to more customers under your own company name.
- Add to Your IT Support Catalog: Progent can provide world-class expertise in a broad range of technologies and can be a reliable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT support business.
- Rapid Escalation: With a sizable team of top-level technology experts available, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging problems can be handled fast.
- Keep Your Customers Satisfied: Satisfied customers stick. By teaming with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to seek expertise from your competitors.
- Remote Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has provided online IT support from Help Desk support to high-level consulting. Efficient remote support saves money and produces quick results.
- Major Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other technology leaders. Progent's cybersecurity consultants have earned advanced certifications including ISSAP, CISM, and GIAC. Learn more details about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Detroit, Michigan Organizations
Progent's nationwide team of certified engineers can deliver Detroit, Michigan organizations a wide array of online technical guidance and debugging expertise. Practice areas covered under Progent's consulting program for IT service firms include:
Learn More About Progent's Consulting Support for IT Service Organizations in Detroit, Michigan
For additional information about Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations in Detroit, Michigan, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.