Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations in Detroit
Progent's consulting services for IT service organizations in Detroit Michigan allows you to provide your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support with your own branding as a transparent supplement to your regular network services team. These services can help you add to your client base, flesh out your service catalog, satisfy your customers, and increase your profits.
Progent's nationwide roster of network engineers, PC integration and troubleshooting technicians, IT administrators, and cybersecurity consultants have worked as seamless extensions to the support staffs of some of the country's largest IT support businesses. Progent's range of technical knowledge enables you to broaden the scope of your IT support business, and Progent's close integration with your support team helps you strengthen and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is a network consulting firm with 20 years of experience providing online expertise to small and middle-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the largest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure experts of any independent IT services company in the world. Progent has provided online technical assistance and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the country. (See recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Using Progent's Support Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for IT service providers features seamless resale to your customers of professional IT services. Progent invoices your firm exclusively and performs under your instructions to deliver your clients consulting and support services under your brand. In addition, Progent offers a low-cost Off-hours Support Program for clients who require 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for IT Service Firms
Ticketing systems are the enabling technology behind an efficient IT Call Center. But modern ticketing systems are not just expensive to acquire and staff, but difficult to set up and manage. Small or niche IT service organizations seldom have the required resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution offers IT service organizations an economical way to keep their custom branding while providing their customers responsive desktop support services built around an advanced ticketing platform and supplemented by rapid escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for Network Service Firms
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT support organizations takes advantage of Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, an online desktop services staff, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can establish communications with your current ticketing platform. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing services enable you to expand your support workload, the range of technical issues your firm can take on, the number of locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT support companies include:
To see more details about Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support group provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to commence work during standard business hours.
- Normal service hours are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended hours support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional onsite service in larger metro areas is available throughout the US at extra cost.
- You keep complete control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your customers enter requests using your branded web portal, a toll-free number, or by directing an email to your specified email address.
- Every customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and updated remotely until they are closed.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting for network service organizations allows you to act as a sole source for virtually all IT guidance and troubleshooting your customers may need. You can build your staff and core in-house competencies steadily without being forced to turn down opportunities owing to a gap in expertise or the absence of personnel.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Major advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a transparent extension of your internal support team, responding to your management, and bills your firm instead of your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges by the minute to reign in expenses.
- Extensive Service Documentation: Progent utilizes an advanced documentation platform to make sure all services delivered are fully described. This enables your IT support organization to shift account assignments to in-house personnel once you have enough people and relevant skill sets.
For a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT services under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your Service Practice: You can quickly and safely accept more opportunities outside your core fields of expertise and serve new territories without assuming the risks associated with increasing your head count too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can improve your mind share as a full-spectrum network support provider by delivering more services to more customers using your own company name.
- Add to Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent can provide top-tier expertise in a wide array of IT disciplines and can be a reliable reservoir of skills for growing your IT support business.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: With a sizable roster of high-level technology experts ready to help, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging issues can be handled fast.
- Make Your Customers Happy: Happy clients are loyal. By joining with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to seek help from other support firms.
- Remote Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has delivered remote IT support ranging from Call Center services to advanced consulting. Effective remote support cuts costs while delivering quick solutions.
- Major Industry Certifications: Progent's IT experts hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading technology companies. Progent's security and compliance consultants have earned top certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Find out more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Detroit, Michigan Organizations
Progent's seasoned roster of certified engineers can provide Detroit, Michigan companies a broad range of online consulting and troubleshooting expertise. Practice areas offered under Progent's reseller program for IT service firms include:
Learn More About Progent's Reseller Support for Network Service Providers in Detroit, Michigan
For additional details about Progent's reseller program for network service organizations in Detroit, Michigan, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.