Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Providers in Detroit
Progentís consulting support for IT service firms in Detroit Michigan allows your company to provide your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support with your brand as a seamless extension of your in-house network support group. These services can ease the way for you to add to your client base, expand your service catalog, satisfy your customers, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's roster of network infrastructure engineers, desktop support specialists, network administrators, and cybersecurity professionals have acted as transparent extensions to the IT staffs of some of the worldís biggest IT service firms. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge enables you to add to the capabilities of your IT service business, and Progentís transparency helps you strengthen and protect your branding.
Progent is an IT consulting firm with two decades of background providing remote expertise to small and mid-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the largest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network experts of any private computer support firm in the world. Progent has provided online technical support and consulting to customers in every state in the country. (See testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Providing Progent's Services Under Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for network service firms features seamless resale to your clients of professional IT services. Progent bills your firm directly and performs under your instructions to deliver your clients consulting and support services under your branding. In addition, Progent offers an affordable Off-hours Support Service for customers who need 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations
Ticketing systems are fundamental to an efficient IT Call Center. But modern ticketing systems are not only costly to acquire and staff, but also difficult to set up and maintain. Smaller IT service firms rarely have the required financial or human resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program gives IT service firms a practical way to retain their own branding while providing their clients responsive desktop support services backed by a best-of-breed ticketing system and reinforced by fast escalation to high-level experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Providers
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service organizations takes advantage of Progent's investments in advanced ticketing technology, a remote desktop services staff, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can set up data interchange with your current ticketing platform. The features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing services enable you to expand your support volume, the range of technologies your business can handle, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service companies include:
For more details on Progent's Call Center and ticketing outsourcing program, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service staff delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour SLA to commence work during normal business hours.
- Standard service hours are from 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended hours support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional onsite service in larger metro areas is available throughout the US at extra cost.
- You have complete control of your clients and billing.
- Your customers submit incident reports using your custom branded Internet portal, an 800 phone number, or by sending an email to your assigned mailbox.
- Every customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and modified remotely until they are closed.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Providers
Progent's consulting for network service firms allows your support team to become a single source for practically all IT expertise your clients may need. You can build your staff and strategic IT skills steadily without being forced to turn down opportunities due to a lack of expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a transparent supplement to your internal IT service group, under your coordination, and bills your firm rather than your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to minimize costs.
- Detailed Service Reporting: Progent uses an enterprise-class service documentation platform to ensure that all services performed are fully described. This enables you to transfer service assignments to in-house consultants once you have sufficient staff and appropriate technical skills.
For a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT services under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your Service Practice: You can quickly and affordably accept more opportunities beyond your core fields of expertise and serve additional territories without exposure to the risks associated with increasing your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can solidify your mind share as a comprehensive IT support firm by delivering more solutions to more customers under your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent can provide world-class expertise in a wide range of IT disciplines and can be a dependable resource for expanding your IT support business.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: With a large roster of top-level technology experts ready to help, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest problems get resolved fast.
- Make Your Clients Satisfied: Satisfied customers stick. By joining with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to seek help from your competitors.
- Online Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has delivered remote IT support from Call Center support to high-level consulting. Effective remote support saves money while delivering fast results.
- Major Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity experts hold advanced certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Learn more details about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Detroit, Michigan Businesses
Progent's veteran roster of certified consultants can deliver Detroit, Michigan businesses a wide range of remote technical guidance and debugging expertise. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's consulting program for network service firms include:
Learn More About Progent's Reseller Support for IT Service Organizations in Detroit, Michigan
To learn additional details about Progent's consulting support for network service firms in Detroit, Michigan, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.