Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations in Detroit
Progent's consulting services for IT service organizations in Detroit Michigan enables you to offer your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk support using your brand as a transparent augmentation of your regular network services team. These services can ease the way for you to add to your client base, flesh out your service catalog, satisfy your customers, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's nationwide roster of network infrastructure experts, PC support technicians, network admins, and data security consultants have worked as seamless extensions to the IT staffs of some of the world's biggest IT service businesses. Progent's range of technical knowledge enables you to add to the scope of your IT support practice, and Progent's close integration with your support team lets you elevate and preserve your branding.
Progent is a network consulting firm with 20 years of experience delivering online expertise to small and mid-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the largest groups of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any private IT services company in the world. Progent has provided remote technical assistance and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Check out recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Support Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for network service providers offers seamless resale to your customers of professional IT services. Progent bills you exclusively and performs under your instructions to deliver your clients support services under your brand. Also, Progent offers a low-cost Extended Hours Support Program for customers who need access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for IT Service Firms
Ticketing is fundamental to a successful service desk. But full-featured ticketing systems are not just expensive to acquire and staff, but also difficult to configure and maintain. Smaller IT support organizations rarely have the required budget or personnel. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program offers IT service firms a practical way to keep their custom branding while delivering their customers world-class desktop support services built around a best-of-breed ticketing platform and reinforced by rapid escalation to top-tier experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Firms
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT support organizations leverages Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, a remote desktop services team, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can establish communications with your current ticketing platform. The features offered with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program allow your IT service firm to expand your physical and virtual support workload, the diversity of technical issues your business can handle, the number of locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service firms include:
To see more details about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service group provides Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement to begin work during standard business hours.
- Normal support hours are 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended hours support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional onsite service in larger metros is offered throughout the country at additional cost.
- You have complete control of your customers and billing.
- Your customers enter requests through your own branded Internet portal, an 800 phone number, or by sending a request to your assigned mailbox.
- Every customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and updated online until resolution.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting expertise for network service firms allows you to act as a sole point of contact for practically all technical guidance and troubleshooting your customers may need. You can grow your staff and core in-house competencies steadily without being forced to decline opportunities due to a lack of in-house expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a transparent extension of your in-house IT service team, responding to your management, and bills your firm rather than your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills by the minute to reign in costs.
- Extensive Service Documentation: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class reporting platform to make sure all IT services delivered are fully described. This allows support group to shift service responsibilities to internal consultants when you have enough people and relevant technical skills.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support expertise under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Business: You can easily and efficiently take on additional opportunities outside your core areas of excellence and serve additional territories without assuming the risks associated with increasing your full-time staff too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can improve your mind share as a comprehensive network support provider by delivering more services to more clients under your own brand.
- Add to Your Services Catalog: Progent can provide top-tier support in a wide array of IT disciplines and can be a dependable resource for growing your IT service operations.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: Thanks to a sizable team of high-level technology experts ready to help, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest problems can be handled promptly.
- Keep Your Customers Satisfied: Happy clients keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to seek help outside the fold.
- Remote Technical Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has provided online network support from Call Center services to high-level consulting. Effective remote support saves money while delivering fast solutions.
- Major Certifications: Progent's IT experts have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity consultants hold top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, and CRISC. Find out more details about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Detroit, Michigan Companies
Progent's nationwide roster of certified engineers can provide Detroit, Michigan organizations a broad range of online technical guidance and troubleshooting services. Practice areas covered under Progent's reseller program for IT service providers include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Organizations in Detroit, Michigan
To learn more details about Progent's reseller support for IT service firms in Detroit, Michigan, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.