Expanding your at-home workforce can have a major effect on IT infrastructure, security/compliance, and corporate workflows. Progent has 20 years of background assisting small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Detroit company to pick the right tools and adhere to best practices in creating and operating a secure virtual solution for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and returns top value. Progent offers services that go from on demand expertise for helping you over occasional IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Detroit, Michigan organizations to succeed with any facet of creating a high-performing work-at-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, Call Desk services, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce
Integrating the physical and software infrastructure needed for a remote work environment can be especially complicated if you have to manage a mix of worker-owned equipment like desktop computers and notebooks, routers, and Wi-Fi APs from different manufacturers and with a mix of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's background delivering online help for both legacy and modern IT products in virtual office venues allows you to make efficient use of your existing network infrastructure and offers fast access to expertise for implement necessary updates. Services offered by Progent to assist you to create a high-functioning work-at-home infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) technology allows you to establish a safe connection for authenticated remote workers to use IT resources located at your corporate data center or in the cloud. Progent can assist you to configure and manage VPN connections between your teleworkers and your various IT resources by providing online VPN integration consulting. For businesses using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA experts can help your at-home workers to utilize Cisco's popular AnyConnect software to provide safe VPN connections for a wide range of endpoint devices including Microsoft Windows, Mac, Apple iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) products enable an at-home worker to see and interact with a data center computer's desktop. This gives network managers substantial control over the digital ecosystem of telecommuters and offers remote users a consistent and more productive work experience. Progent's VDI consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI solutions.
- Routers attach at-home networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, home wireless networks, and firewall services. Progent offers expert remote consulting for integrating routers from all major vendors. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wireless networks, often shared by the whole family and visitors, are frequently utilized by at-home employees to access their Internet router for work. This can cause throughput and security issues. Progent can help businesses to mitigate these issues by providing expertise that include Aironet integration consulting, Cisco Meraki WiFi deployment expertise, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless AP setup assistance.
- Internet connectivity solutions impact the performance and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the company data center. Business-critical applications may demand redundant Internet access in case the normal connection fails. Progent can provide expertise for identifying ISPs, choosing appropriate bandwidth and data volume bundles, and setting up fault-tolerant Internet access. Refer to Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about building and managing an efficient work-from-home environment for your Detroit, Michigan business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.