Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a major effect on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and company workflows. Progent has 20 years of background assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, administer, tune, and debug IT networks that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can help your Detroit organization to select the right technologies and follow best practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and returns maximum business value. Progent offers services that go from as-needed expertise for getting you over occasional IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Detroit, Michigan companies to succeed with any facet of creating a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, helpdesk services, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Network Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce
Setting up the physical and software infrastructure required to support an at-home work environment can be particularly complicated if you must accommodate a combination of worker-owned equipment like PCs and notebooks, routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from different manufacturers and with a variety of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's background delivering online support for both legacy and modern IT products in remote office solutions allows you to make cost-effective use of your existing infrastructure and provides you with fast access to expertise for implement essential updates. Support services offered by Progent to assist you to create a productive work-at-home infrastructure include:
- VPN connectivity makes it possible to establish a secure connection for authenticated at-home employees to use IT resources located at your corporate data center or in a public cloud. Progent can assist you to deploy and manage VPN access between your teleworkers and your key IT resources by providing remote VPN configuration support. For organizations using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA experts can help your remote workers to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect software to provide safe VPN tunneling for a wide selection of devices such as Microsoft Windows, Mac, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms enable a teleworker to view and interact with a remote PC's desktop. This technology gives IT managers more control over the computing ecosystem of telecommuters and ensures remote users a consistent and more productive experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI solutions.
- Routers connect at-home networks to the Internet and support VPN connections, local Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewalls. Progent offers expert remote consulting for integrating home routers from a range of manufacturers. See router integration support from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, often supporting the whole family and visitors, are frequently used by at-home employees to connect to their Internet router for work. This can cause performance and security issues. Progent can assist you to mitigate these problems by delivering expertise like Cisco Aironet integration expertise, Cisco Meraki WiFi installation consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi access point setup assistance.
- Internet access solutions impact the speed and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the company network. Vital processes might require redundant Internet access in the event the normal connection breaks. Progent can provide expertise for selecting ISPs, choosing appropriate bandwidth and data volume bundles, and integrating fault-tolerant Internet connections. See Internet connectivity integration services.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing a productive work-from-home solution for your Detroit, Michigan company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.