Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a major impact on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of background assisting small and mid-size businesses to design, configure, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that support a remote workforce. Progent can help your Downers Grove company to select the appropriate technologies and adhere to leading practices in building and operating a safe virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and returns top value. Progent offers support services that go from on demand guidance for getting you over challenging technical bottlenecks to full project management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Downers Grove, Illinois businesses to with any facet of building a high-performing telecommuting environment by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, Call Desk services, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Integrating the physical and software infrastructure required to support an at-home work environment can be particularly complicated if you must manage a mix of worker-owned equipment such as PCs and laptops, Internet routers, and wireless appliances from different vendors and with a mix of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's background delivering online help for both legacy as well as modern IT products in remote office solutions allows you to make cost-effective use of your available infrastructure and offers ready access to top-tire consultants for implement necessary updates. Services available from Progent to assist you to implement a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) technology makes it possible to create a secure connection for authorized remote employees to use IT resources situated at your corporate datacenter or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can assist you to deploy and maintain VPN connections between your teleworkers and your various IT resources by providing remote VPN integration support. For organizations using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall consultants can help your remote workers to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect client software to provide safe VPN connections for a wide range of devices such as Windows, Mac, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure products enable a telecommuter to see and interact with a data center PC's desktop. This provides IT managers more control over the computing environment of telecommuters and offers remote users a familiar work experience. Progent's VDI consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI consulting.
- Routers attach home networks to the Internet and support VPN connections, home wireless connectivity, and firewalls. Progent can provide top-tier online consulting for configuring home routers from all major vendors. See router integration support from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wireless networks, often supporting families and guests, are frequently used by telecommuters to connect to their router for work. This can create throughput as well as security issues. Progent can assist you to resolve these issues by delivering expertise like Aironet integration consulting, Cisco Meraki WiFi deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti wireless access point setup assistance.
- Internet connectivity solutions impact the performance and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate network. Line-of-business processes might demand redundant Internet access in the event the normal connection fails. Progent offers guidance for identifying service providers, picking sensible bandwidth and data volume offerings, and integrating redundant Internet connections. Refer to Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining a productive work-from-home solution for your Downers Grove, Illinois business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.