Expanding your at-home workforce may have a significant impact on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and company processes. Progent has two decades of experience helping SMBs to design, configure, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that support work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Downers Grove company to select the appropriate tools and adhere to leading practices in building and operating a secure virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and delivers top value. Progent offers services that go from as-needed expertise for getting you over challenging technical roadblocks to full project management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent can help Downers Grove, Illinois organizations to with any facet of creating a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Help Desk augmentation, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Network Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Configuring the physical and software infrastructure needed to support a remote work environment can be particularly complex if you must accommodate a combination of personal equipment such as PCs and laptops, routers, and Wi-Fi APs from an assortment of manufacturers and with a variety of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's background providing remote help for both outdated as well as current technologies in remote office venues allows you to make efficient use of your existing infrastructure and provides you with ready access to top-tire consultants for making essential upgrades. Support services available from Progent to help your company to create a productive work-at-home ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) connectivity makes it possible to create a safe connection for authorized at-home workers to use IT resources located at your corporate datacenter or in a public cloud. Progent can help your company to deploy and maintain VPN connections between your at-home workforce and your various network resources by providing remote VPN integration consulting. For businesses with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall experts can assist your at-home workers to utilize Cisco's popular AnyConnect software for secure VPN connections for a wide range of devices such as Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms allow an at-home worker to see and interact with a data center PC's desktop. This provides network managers substantial control over the computing ecosystem of at-home employees and ensures them a consistent and more productive work experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers connect home networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, home Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewall services. Progent can provide top-tier online support for integrating routers from a range of manufacturers. See router integration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wireless networks, often shared by an entire household and guests, are commonly used by telecommuters to access their router for work. This can create performance as well as cybersecurity problems. Progent can assist businesses to mitigate these problems by delivering services like Aironet integration expertise, Cisco-certified Meraki WiFi installation consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless AP integration assistance.
- Internet access solutions affect the performance and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate network. Line-of-business applications might require redundant Internet access in case the primary connection breaks. Progent offers guidance for selecting service providers, choosing appropriate bandwidth and data volume bundles, and configuring high-availability Internet access. Refer to Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient work-from-home environment for your Downers Grove, Illinois organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.