Expanding your remote workforce can have a significant impact on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate processes. Progent has 20 years of experience helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, manage, optimize, and debug IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Downers Grove organization to pick the right tools and adhere to best practices in building and operating a safe virtual solution for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and returns maximum business value. Progent can provide services that go from as-needed expertise for getting you over challenging IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Downers Grove, Illinois organizations to with any facet of building a high-functioning telecommuting environment by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Call Desk augmentation, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Integrating the network infrastructure needed for an at-home workforce can be particularly challenging if you must manage a combination of personal hardware such as desktop computers and notebooks, Internet routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from various vendors and with a mix of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's experience providing remote help for both outdated as well as modern IT products in virtual office solutions enables you to make cost-effective use of your available infrastructure and offers ready access to expertise for making essential upgrades. Services offered by Progent to assist your company to create a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem include:
- VPN connectivity allows you to create a safe tunnel for authorized remote workers to use IT assets situated at your corporate datacenter or in a public cloud. Progent's consultants can help you to configure and maintain VPN connections between your teleworkers and your various IT resources by providing online VPN configuration consulting. For organizations with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall consultants can assist your telecommuters to set up Cisco's AnyConnect software to provide safe VPN tunneling for a broad selection of devices such as Microsoft Windows, Mac, Apple iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) products enable an at-home worker to view and use a remote PC's desktop. This provides IT managers significant control over the computing ecosystem of at-home employees and offers them a consistent and more productive experience. Progent's VDI consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers connect home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, home Wi-Fi networks, and firewall services. Progent can provide top-tier online consulting for setting up routers from all major vendors. See router integration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wireless networks, typically shared by the whole family and visitors, are frequently used by at-home employees to connect to their router for work. This can create throughput as well as cybersecurity issues. Progent can help businesses to mitigate these issues by delivering expertise like Cisco Aironet configuration expertise, Cisco-certified Meraki wireless installation expertise, and Ubiquiti WiFi access point setup help.
- Internet connectivity solutions impact the performance and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the company network. Line-of-business processes may require redundant Internet access in case the normal connection fails. Progent offers guidance for picking service providers, picking sensible service bundles, and configuring high-availability Internet access. See Internet connectivity integration services.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing an efficient telecommuter solution for your Downers Grove, Illinois business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.