Expanding your remote workforce can have a significant impact on IT infrastructure, security, and company workflows. Progent has two decades of experience assisting small and mid-size businesses to design, deploy, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that support at-home workers. Progent can assist your Downers Grove company to pick the right tools and follow leading practices in creating and operating a safe virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and returns maximum business value. Progent offers support services ranging from as-needed expertise for helping you over occasional IT bottlenecks to full project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Downers Grove, Illinois companies to with any facet of creating a high-performing work-at-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Help Desk outsourcing, data security, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce
Setting up the network infrastructure required for a remote workforce can be particularly complicated if you must manage a mix of personal hardware like desktop computers and notebooks, Internet routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from an assortment of manufacturers and with a variety of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's experience providing remote help for both legacy as well as modern IT products in virtual office solutions allows you to make cost-effective use of your available infrastructure and offers ready access to expertise for implement essential upgrades. Services available from Progent to assist your company to implement a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) connectivity allows you to establish a safe tunnel for authenticated at-home employees to use IT resources located at your corporate data center or in a public cloud. Progent can help your company to configure and maintain VPN access between your at-home workforce and your key network resources by providing online VPN configuration support. For organizations using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco ASA Firewall experts can assist your at-home workers to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect software for safe VPN connections for a wide selection of endpoint devices including Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms allow an at-home worker to see and interact with a remote PC's desktop. This technology provides network managers substantial control over the digital environment of telecommuters and ensures remote users a familiar work experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI solutions.
- Routers connect at-home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, home wireless connectivity, and firewalls. Progent offers top-tier remote support for setting up home routers from all major vendors. See router integration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, typically supporting families and guests, are frequently utilized by telecommuters to connect to their Internet router for work. This can create throughput as well as security problems. Progent can assist you to mitigate these problems by delivering services that include Cisco Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki WiFi deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless access point setup assistance.
- Internet access solutions affect the speed and availability of connections between telecommuters and the company network. Line-of-business applications might require redundant Internet access in the event the normal connection fails. Progent offers expertise for identifying Internet service providers, picking sensible service offerings, and setting up high-availability Internet access. See Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining a productive telecommuter solution for your Downers Grove, Illinois company, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.