Expanding your at-home workforce may have a significant impact on network infrastructure, security, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of experience assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can help your Downers Grove organization to pick the appropriate tools and adhere to best practices in creating and operating a secure virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and delivers top value. Progent offers support services ranging from as-needed expertise for getting you past occasional technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Downers Grove, Illinois businesses to succeed with any facet of creating a high-functioning work-at-home environment by providing network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, helpdesk augmentation, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Network Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Configuring the network infrastructure needed to support an at-home workforce can be particularly complicated if you must accommodate a combination of personal equipment like PCs and notebooks, routers, and wireless APs from various manufacturers and with a variety of OS software and firmware levels. Progent's experience delivering online support for both outdated as well as modern technologies in remote office solutions enables you to make efficient use of your existing network infrastructure and offers fast access to expertise for implement essential upgrades. Support services offered by Progent to assist your company to create a productive telecommuting infrastructure include:
- VPN technology makes it possible to create a safe connection for authenticated remote employees to access IT resources located at your company data center or in a public cloud. Progent can assist your company to deploy and maintain VPN connections between your at-home workforce and your various IT resources by providing online VPN integration consulting. For businesses using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco ASA Firewall consultants can assist your remote workers to set up Cisco's AnyConnect software for secure VPN connections for a wide selection of endpoint devices such as Microsoft Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms allow a teleworker to view and use a data center PC's desktop. This technology provides network managers more control over the digital ecosystem of at-home employees and offers remote users a familiar experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers connect home networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, home Wi-Fi networks, and firewall services. Progent offers top-tier online consulting for setting up home routers from a variety of vendors. See router integration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically supporting the whole family and visitors, are frequently used by at-home employees to connect to their Internet router for work. This can cause throughput and security problems. Progent can assist you to resolve these issues by delivering services that include Cisco Aironet integration expertise, Cisco-certified Meraki WiFi deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi AP integration help.
- Internet access solutions affect the performance and availability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate data center. Line-of-business processes might require redundant Internet access in case the normal connection breaks. Progent can provide guidance for identifying service providers, selecting appropriate service packages, and integrating redundant Internet access. See Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing an efficient telecommuter solution for your Downers Grove, Illinois company, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.