Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations in Durham
Progent's consulting support for network service firms in Durham North Carolina enables you to provide your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support using your company's brand as a transparent supplement to your in-house IT support group. These services can put you on the fast track to add to your client base, close gaps in your service catalog, satisfy your customers, and increase your profits.
Progent's nationwide team of network infrastructure engineers, PC support specialists, network admins, and data security professionals have acted as transparent expansions to the IT groups of some of the country's largest IT service businesses. Progent's breadth and depth of technical knowledge enables you to add to the scope of your IT support practice, and Progent's close integration with your support team lets you promote and preserve your branding.
Progent is a network support firm with 20 years of background providing online expertise to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the biggest groups of Cisco CCIE network engineers of any independent IT support firm in the world. Progent has delivered remote technical support and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (See testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for IT service firms offers transparent resale to your clients of professional services. Progent bills your firm exclusively and works under your direction to deliver your clients consulting and support services under your branding. In addition, Progent offers a low-cost Extended Hours Support Program for clients who need access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind an effective service desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not only expensive to acquire and staff, but a hassle to set up and manage. Small or niche IT support firms rarely have the necessary financial or human resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program offers IT support firms an economical way to retain their company branding while delivering their customers responsive desktop support services built around a best-of-breed ticketing system and supplemented by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for Network Service Firms
Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT service firms leverages Progent's investments in advanced ticketing technology, an online desktop services staff, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can establish data interchange with your current ticketing platform. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution allow you to expand your physical and virtual support volume, the diversity of technologies your company can take on, the number of geographies you can service, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support organizations include:
To see additional details about Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support team provides Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during standard work hours.
- Normal support times are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional onsite support in larger metro areas is available throughout the country at additional cost.
- You have complete control of your clients and billing.
- Your customers submit incident reports by means of your own branded Internet portal, an 800 number, or by directing a request to your assigned email address.
- Every end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and modified online until they are closed.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SMEs.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Providers
Progent's consulting for network service firms allows your support team to become a sole point of contact for practically all technical guidance and troubleshooting your clients may need. You can build your staff and strategic IT skills at your own pace without having to turn down opportunities due to a gap in expertise or the absence of personnel.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Top advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a transparent supplement to your internal IT service group, under your management, and invoices your firm rather than your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to minimize expenses.
- Extensive Service Reporting: Progent uses an enterprise-class service documentation system to ensure that all services delivered are thoroughly documented. This allows you to shift service assignments to internal consultants when you have enough staff and relevant technical skills.
For a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Business: You can easily and efficiently take on more jobs outside your core fields of expertise and open new geographies without exposure to the risks associated with increasing your head count too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can improve your mind share as a full-spectrum IT service firm by delivering more services to more customers under your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Catalog: Progent can provide top-tier expertise in a broad range of IT disciplines and can be a reliable resource for growing your IT service business.
- Fast Problem Escalation: With a sizable roster of high-level IT experts ready to help, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest problems get resolved fast.
- Keep Your Customers Satisfied: Happy clients keep coming back. By joining with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to look for expertise from other support firms.
- Online Technical Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has provided online IT support ranging from Call Center services to high-level consulting. Efficient online support cuts costs while delivering quick solutions.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progent's IT experts hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading technology companies. Progent's security and compliance experts have earned top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Learn more details about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Durham, North Carolina Companies
Progent's veteran roster of certified consultants offers Durham, North Carolina businesses a wide array of remote technical guidance and debugging services. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's reseller program for network service firms include:
Find Out More About Progent's Consulting Program for IT Service Firms in Durham, North Carolina
For more information about Progent's consulting support for network service firms in Durham, North Carolina, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.