Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Firms in Durham
Progentís consulting services for network service organizations in Durham North Carolina enables your company to provide your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support using your own branding as a transparent extension of your regular IT services group. This can ease the way for you to add to your revenue, close gaps in your service offerings, create happy customers, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's roster of network experts, desktop integration and troubleshooting specialists, network administrators, and cybersecurity professionals have worked as seamless adjuncts to the IT staffs of some of the country's biggest IT service firms. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise allows you to widen the scope of your IT support practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you strengthen and preserve your branding.
Progent is an IT consulting company with two decades of experience providing remote consulting services to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the biggest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure experts of any independent computer services firm in the world. Progent has delivered remote technical support and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the country. (Check out recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Using Progent's Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for network service firms features transparent resale to your customers of world-class services. Progent invoices your firm exclusively and works under your direction to provide your clients support services under your brand. Also, Progent offers a low-cost Extended Hours Support Program for clients who need 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations
Ticketing systems are fundamental to a successful service desk. But modern ticketing systems are not just expensive to acquire and staff, but also a hassle to set up and maintain. Smaller IT support organizations do not have the required financial or human resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution offers IT support organizations an economical way to keep their company branding while delivering their customers world-class desktop support services built around an advanced ticketing platform and supplemented by rapid escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Organizations
Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT support firms takes advantage of Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, a remote desktop services staff, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can set up data interchange with your existing ticketing platform. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution allow your IT service firm to increase your support volume, the diversity of technologies your business can handle, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT service organizations include:
For more information on Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service group provides Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during normal work hours.
- Normal service times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended hours support is available at extra cost.
- Optional onsite service in major metro areas is offered throughout the US at extra cost.
- You retain full control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your customers enter service requests via your custom branded web portal, a toll-free phone number, or by sending an email to your assigned email address.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and updated remotely until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting for network service firms allows you to become a sole source for practically all technical expertise your customers may require. You can build your team and strategic in-house competencies at your own pace without having to turn down opportunities due to a gap in in-house expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Top benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a transparent extension of your internal support group, responding to your direction, and invoices you rather than your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to minimize costs.
- Extensive Service Reporting: Progent uses an enterprise-class service documentation platform to ensure that all services performed are fully described. This makes it easy for your IT support organization to transfer account assignments to in-house personnel when you have sufficient people and appropriate technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support expertise under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your Service Business: You can quickly and efficiently accept additional jobs outside your core areas of expertise and serve new territories without assuming the risks associated with increasing your head count too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can improve your mind share as a full-spectrum network support provider by offering more services to more customers under your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent can provide world-class support in a broad array of technologies and can act as a dependable resource for growing your IT support business.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: Thanks to a large roster of top-level technology experts available, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging problems can be handled promptly.
- Make Your Customers Satisfied: Satisfied customers stick. By joining with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to seek expertise outside the fold.
- Remote Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has provided remote IT support from Help Desk services to high-level consulting. Effective online service saves money while delivering quick solutions.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance experts hold top certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Learn more details about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Durham, North Carolina Businesses
Progent's seasoned team of certified engineers can deliver Durham, North Carolina organizations a wide range of online consulting and troubleshooting services. Practice areas covered under Progent's consulting program for IT service firms include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers in Durham, North Carolina
For more details about Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations in Durham, North Carolina, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.