Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Firms in Durham
Progentís consulting support for IT service firms in Durham North Carolina allows you to provide your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk support with your brand as a transparent extension of your regular IT services team. This can put you on the fast track to add to your revenue, close gaps in your service catalog, create happy clients, and increase your profits.
Progentís nationwide roster of network infrastructure experts, PC integration and troubleshooting specialists, IT administrators, and data security professionals have worked as transparent expansions to the support staffs of some of the worldís biggest IT service firms. Progentís range of expertise allows you to broaden the scope of your IT service practice, and Progentís transparency lets you strengthen and protect your branding.
Progent is a network support firm with 20 years of background providing remote expertise to small and middle-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the biggest groups of Cisco CCIE network experts of any independent IT services firm in the world. Progent has delivered online IT support and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (Check out recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for network service organizations features transparent resale to your customers of professional services. Progent bills you exclusively and works under your direction to deliver your customers consulting and support services under your brand. In addition, Progent has an affordable Off-hours Support Program for customers who need 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for Network Service Firms
Ticketing is the heart of an effective IT Call Center. But modern ticketing platforms are not just expensive to license and staff, but difficult to set up and maintain. Smaller IT support providers rarely have the required financial or human resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution gives IT service firms a practical way to retain their custom branding while delivering their clients world-class desktop support backed by an advanced ticketing system and supplemented by rapid escalation to top-tier experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Organizations
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service firms leverages Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, an online desktop support team, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can establish data interchange with your existing ticketing platform. The features offered with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program enable you to expand your physical and virtual support volume, the diversity of technical issues your company can take on, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT service companies include:
To see additional details on Progent's Call Center and ticketing outsourcing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support group delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during normal work hours.
- Normal service times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days per week.
- Extended hours support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises service in larger metros is offered throughout the country at additional cost.
- You retain complete control of your customers and billing.
- Your clients submit service requests by means of your custom branded Internet portal, an 800 phone number, or by directing a request to your designated mailbox.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and modified online until they are closed.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting for IT service firms allows your support team to act as a sole source for practically all IT guidance and troubleshooting your clients may need. You can build your staff and strategic in-house competencies steadily without having to decline new business due to a lack of in-house expertise or the absence of personnel.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a seamless supplement to your in-house IT service group, under your coordination, and bills you instead of your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to minimize costs.
- Extensive Service Reporting: Progent uses an advanced service reporting platform to make sure all IT services delivered are thoroughly described. This allows you to shift service responsibilities to in-house consultants when you have sufficient staff and relevant technical skills.
For a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your Service Business: You can easily and safely accept additional opportunities outside your main fields of expertise and serve additional territories without the risks associated with expanding your head count too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can solidify your positioning as a comprehensive IT support provider by offering more solutions to more clients using your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your Services Portfolio: Progent can provide top-tier expertise in a wide range of technologies and can be a reliable reservoir of skills for growing your IT support operations.
- Fast Escalation: Thanks to a sizable roster of high-level IT experts ready to help, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest issues get resolved promptly.
- Keep Your Customers Satisfied: Satisfied customers keep coming back. By joining with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to seek help outside the fold.
- Online Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has provided remote IT support ranging from Help Desk services to advanced consulting. Effective online service cuts costs and produces quick results.
- Top Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity consultants hold top certifications including CISSP, CISA, and GIAC. Find out more about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Durham, North Carolina Organizations
Progent's seasoned roster of certified engineers can provide Durham, North Carolina organizations a broad array of online technical guidance and troubleshooting services. Practice areas offered under Progent's consulting program for IT service providers include:
Find Out More About Progent's Consulting Program for Network Service Firms in Durham, North Carolina
For additional details about Progent's reseller support for network service organizations in Durham, North Carolina, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.