Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations in Edison
Progentís consulting support for network service organizations in Edison New Jersey enables your company to provide your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk support with your company's own branding as a seamless augmentation of your in-house IT services team. These services can ease the way for you to add to your revenue, fill out your service catalog, satisfy your clients, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's team of network experts, desktop support specialists, network administrators, and cybersecurity consultants have acted as seamless expansions to the IT staffs of some of the worldís largest IT support businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge enables you to broaden the scope of your IT service practice, and Progentís transparency lets you elevate and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is a network support firm with 20 years of background providing remote consulting services to small and middle-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the largest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers of any independent IT support company in the world. Progent has provided online IT assistance and consulting to customers in every state in the country. (See recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Using Progent's Support Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for IT service firms offers transparent resale to your customers of professional IT services. Progent bills you exclusively and performs under your direction to deliver your customers support services under your brand. Also, Progent has a low-cost Off-hours Support Program for customers who need access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for Network Service Providers
Ticketing is the heart of a successful IT Call Center. But full-featured ticketing systems are not just expensive to license and staff, but also a hassle to set up and maintain. Smaller IT service companies do not have the required budget or personnel. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution gives IT support organizations an affordable way to retain their custom branding while providing their clients responsive desktop support services backed by a best-of-breed ticketing system and reinforced by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT service firms takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing software, a remote desktop services team, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can establish communications with your existing ticketing system. The features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing services enable you to expand your physical and virtual support workload, the range of technical issues your firm can take on, the number of locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT support firms include:
To see additional details on Progent's Call Center and ticketing outsourcing program, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service team delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement to begin work during standard business hours.
- Normal support hours are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended support is available at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises service in major metros is available throughout the US at extra cost.
- You retain full control of your clients and billing.
- Your clients enter incident reports by means of your own branded web portal, a toll-free phone number, or by directing a message to your designated mailbox.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and modified online until resolution.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SMEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for network service providers allows you to become a single source for virtually all IT guidance and troubleshooting your clients may require. You can grow your team and core in-house competencies steadily without having to turn down opportunities owing to a lack of expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a transparent supplement to your in-house IT service group, under your direction, and bills your firm instead of your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to minimize expenses.
- Extensive Service Reporting: Progent utilizes an advanced documentation system to make sure all IT services performed are thoroughly described. This enables you to transfer service responsibilities to internal personnel when you have enough people and relevant skill sets.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your Service Practice: You can easily and efficiently accept additional opportunities beyond your core fields of excellence and serve new territories without the risks involved with expanding your head count too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can improve your positioning as a full-spectrum IT support provider by delivering more services to more customers using your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Catalog: Progent can provide top-tier expertise in a wide array of IT disciplines and can be a dependable resource for expanding your IT service business.
- Rapid Escalation: Thanks to a sizable roster of high-level consultants available, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging issues can be handled fast.
- Make Your Clients Happy: Satisfied clients stick. By joining with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to seek help from other support firms.
- Remote Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has delivered online network support ranging from Help Desk support to advanced consulting. Efficient online support cuts costs while delivering fast results.
- Major Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other technology leaders. Progent's cybersecurity consultants hold top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Learn more about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Edison, New Jersey Organizations
Progent's nationwide team of certified consultants can provide Edison, New Jersey organizations a wide range of remote consulting and troubleshooting expertise. Practice areas offered under Progent's reseller program for network service organizations include:
Learn More About Progent's Consulting Support for Network Service Firms in Edison, New Jersey
To learn more details about Progent's consulting support for IT service firms in Edison, New Jersey, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.