Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Providers in Edison
Progent's consulting support for network service organizations in Edison New Jersey enables you to offer your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support with your own branding as a seamless extension of your regular network services team. These services can ease the way for you to grow your client base, close gaps in your service portfolio, satisfy your clients, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's team of network infrastructure engineers, PC integration and troubleshooting specialists, IT admins, and cybersecurity professionals have acted as transparent extensions to the support groups of some of the country's biggest IT service businesses. Progent's range of expertise allows you to broaden the capabilities of your IT support practice, and Progent's transparency helps you elevate and preserve your branding.
Progent is an IT consulting company with 20 years of experience delivering remote expertise to small and mid-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the biggest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network experts of any independent IT services firm in the world. Progent has delivered online IT support and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the country. (See testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Providing Progent's Support Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for IT service firms offers transparent resale to your clients of professional IT services. Progent invoices you exclusively and works under your instructions to provide your customers consulting and support services under your brand. In addition, Progent offers a low-cost Off-hours Support Program for clients who require access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for IT Service Organizations
Ticketing systems are the heart of an efficient IT Call Center. But modern ticketing systems are not just costly to acquire and staff, but also challenging to set up and maintain. Smaller IT support firms seldom have the required budget or personnel. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program offers IT support firms an economical way to retain their company branding while delivering their clients world-class desktop support services backed by a best-of-breed ticketing platform and supplemented by rapid escalation to subject matter experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Firms
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT support companies leverages Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing software, a remote desktop services team, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can set up data interchange with your current ticketing system. The features offered with Progent's Call Center and ticketing services enable your IT service firm to expand your physical and virtual support volume, the diversity of technical issues your business can handle, the number of locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT support companies include:
For more information on Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service group provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour SLA to commence work during standard business hours.
- Standard support hours are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended hours support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises support in larger metros is available throughout the US at extra cost.
- You have full control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your clients submit service requests through your branded web portal, an 800 phone number, or by sending an email to your assigned email address.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and modified remotely while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for IT service organizations allows you to become a single source for virtually all technical expertise your clients may require. You can build your team and strategic in-house competencies at your own pace without being forced to say no to opportunities owing to a lack of in-house expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a transparent extension of your internal support team, under your management, and bills your firm instead of your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to minimize expenses.
- Detailed Documentation: Progent utilizes an advanced service documentation system to make sure all IT services performed are thoroughly documented. This allows you to shift service responsibilities to internal personnel when you have enough staff and appropriate skill sets.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Business: You can quickly and affordably take on more opportunities beyond your core areas of excellence and open additional territories without the risks involved with increasing your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can improve your positioning as a full-spectrum network service firm by offering more solutions to more clients using your own brand.
- Add to Your Services Portfolio: Progent offers top-tier support in a wide array of IT disciplines and can act as a reliable reservoir of skills for growing your IT service business.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: Thanks to a large roster of senior technology experts ready to help, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest problems can be handled fast.
- Keep Your Customers Happy: Happy clients keep coming back. By joining with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to seek help from your competitors.
- Online Technical Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has provided online network support from Help Desk support to high-level consulting. Effective online service cuts costs and produces quick results.
- Major Industry Certifications: Progent's engineers hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading vendors. Progent's security and compliance experts hold advanced certifications including ISSAP, CISM, and CRISC. Find out more about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Edison, New Jersey Businesses
Progent's nationwide team of certified consultants and technical experts offers Edison, New Jersey organizations a broad range of online technical guidance and debugging expertise. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Reseller Support for Network Service Organizations in Edison, New Jersey
For more information about Progent's reseller support for network service firms in Edison, New Jersey, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.