Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing for IT Service Providers in Edison
Progentís consulting support for network service firms in Edison New Jersey allows your company to offer your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support using your company's brand as a transparent extension of your in-house IT services group. These services can ease the way for you to add to your revenue, close gaps in your service catalog, create happy clients, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's team of network infrastructure experts, PC support specialists, IT administrators, and cybersecurity professionals have acted as seamless supplements to the IT groups of some of the country's largest IT service businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise enables you to add to the scope of your IT service practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you strengthen and preserve your branding.
Progent is an IT support company with 20 years of experience providing remote expertise to small and middle-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the largest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers of any independent computer support company in the world. Progent has delivered remote IT assistance and consulting to clients in every state in the country. (See recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Providing Progent's Support Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations features transparent resale to your customers of professional IT services. Progent bills your firm exclusively and works under your instructions to deliver your clients support services under your brand. In addition, Progent offers an affordable Off-hours Support Program for clients who require access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for IT Service Providers
Ticketing systems are the heart of a successful service desk. But full-featured ticketing platforms are not only expensive to license and staff, but also challenging to set up and manage. Small or niche IT service organizations rarely have the required resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution gives IT service organizations a practical way to keep their own branding while delivering their clients world-class desktop support services backed by a best-of-breed ticketing platform and reinforced by fast escalation to high-level experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT service firms leverages Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing software, a remote desktop services team, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can establish communications with your current ticketing system. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing services enable you to increase your physical and virtual support workload, the range of technical issues your company can handle, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT support organizations include:
For additional details on Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support group provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour SLA to begin work during normal business hours.
- Standard support times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended hours support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises service in larger metro areas is available throughout the country at additional cost.
- You have complete control of your clients and billing.
- Your customers submit service requests using your custom branded web portal, an 800 number, or by sending a message to your designated mailbox.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and updated remotely until resolution.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for network service providers allows you to become a single source for virtually all technical expertise your customers may require. You can grow your staff and core in-house competencies steadily without being forced to say no to opportunities owing to a lack of expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a transparent extension of your in-house IT service group, under your direction, and invoices you instead of your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges by the minute to minimize costs.
- Extensive Service Documentation: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class service reporting platform to make sure all IT services performed are thoroughly documented. This allows your IT support organization to transfer account responsibilities to internal consultants once you have enough staff and relevant technical skills.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your Service Practice: You can quickly and affordably accept more jobs outside your core areas of excellence and serve new territories without assuming the risks involved with increasing your head count too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can improve your positioning as a full-spectrum IT support provider by offering more solutions to more clients using your own brand.
- Add to Your Services Catalog: Progent can provide top-tier expertise in a broad array of IT disciplines and can be a dependable resource for growing your IT service operations.
- Fast Problem Escalation: With a sizable roster of senior IT experts ready to help, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging problems can be handled promptly.
- Keep Your Customers Happy: Happy clients stick. By teaming with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to look for expertise outside the fold.
- Remote Technical Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has provided remote IT support ranging from Help Desk services to advanced consulting. Efficient online support cuts costs while delivering quick solutions.
- Advanced Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's security and compliance experts hold advanced certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Learn more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Edison, New Jersey Organizations
Progent's nationwide roster of certified consultants can deliver Edison, New Jersey organizations a broad range of online consulting and debugging expertise. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's reseller program for IT service providers include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Consulting Support for Network Service Organizations in Edison, New Jersey
For more details about Progent's consulting program for network service firms in Edison, New Jersey, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.