Expanding your remote workforce may have a major effect on network architecture, security, and corporate processes. Progent has two decades of experience assisting small and mid-size businesses to design, configure, manage, tune, and debug IT networks that support work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Edison organization to select the appropriate tools and follow leading practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and delivers top value. Progent offers support services that go from as-needed expertise for helping you past challenging technical bottlenecks to full project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Edison, New Jersey businesses to succeed with any facet of building a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, helpdesk augmentation, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from major vendors support virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both local users and telecommuters. Many organizations utilize multiple conferencing products to accommodate their various partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can assist you to maintain your existing conferencing ecosystem and optimize the engagement of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications platform that supports presence, instant messaging, voice and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to configure and manage Skype for Business client software to support your remote workforce. For details about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling platform for compatible iOS and Mac devices. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime support up to 32 simultaneous users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based recording, plus revision and playback for training. For details about Progent's support services for Webex as well as for additional video conferencing solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conferencing, contacts, and information with capabilities such as voice/video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Microsoft Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging services for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to optimize your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining a productive work-from-home environment for your Edison, New Jersey organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.