Expanding your remote workforce may have a significant effect on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate processes. Progent has 20 years of background assisting businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can help your Edison organization to select the appropriate tools and follow best practices in building and operating a secure virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and delivers maximum business value. Progent offers support services that go from as-needed expertise for helping you over occasional technical bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent can help Edison, New Jersey businesses to with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, Call Desk augmentation, data security, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A wide range of voice/video conferencing products from leading vendors enable online discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both onsite workers and telecommuters. Many organizations utilize a mix of products to meet the needs of their various partners and customers. Progent can help your organization to manage your existing voice/video conferencing environment and optimize the engagement of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that supports real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist you to configure and manage Skype for Business clients to support your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling app for compatible iOS and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 concurrent users for video sessions. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, session capture, plus editing and playback for training. For details about Progent's support services for Webex and for additional IP video solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conversations, contacts, and content with features such as video conferencing, threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging expertise for these products and
assist you to optimize your network infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining a productive work-from-home environment for your Edison, New Jersey organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.