Expanding your remote workforce can have a major impact on network architecture, security, and company workflows. Progent has two decades of experience assisting small and mid-size businesses to plan, configure, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your Edison organization to pick the right tools and adhere to leading practices in building and operating a safe virtual solution for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and returns top value. Progent can provide services that go from on demand expertise for getting you past challenging technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Edison, New Jersey organizations to succeed with any facet of building a high-functioning telecommuting environment by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Call Desk augmentation, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A wide selection of video conferencing products from leading technology companies enable virtual discussions, video conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both onsite users and teleworkers. Many companies utilize multiple products to accommodate their various partners and clients. Progent can help you to manage your current conferencing environment and optimize the engagement of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications platform that supports presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to configure and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your remote workforce. For details about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling app for iOS and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime allow up to 32 concurrent users for voice/video calls. For details about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for training. For details about Progent's support services for Webex as well as for other IP video products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conversations, contacts, and content with capabilities such as video calling, persistent chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Microsoft Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and debugging expertise for these products and
assist your business to optimize your WAN infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about building and maintaining an efficient work-from-home environment for your Edison, New Jersey company, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.