Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a major effect on network architecture, security, and corporate culture. Progent has 20 years of background helping businesses of all sizes to plan, configure, administer, tune, and debug IT networks that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Edison organization to select the right tools and adhere to leading practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and returns maximum value. Progent offers support services that go from on demand guidance for getting you over occasional IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Edison, New Jersey companies to with any aspect of building a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, helpdesk outsourcing, data security, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing products from major vendors support virtual discussions, video conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both onsite users and teleworkers. Many organizations use multiple conferencing products to meet the needs of their various partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can help you to manage your existing voice/video conferencing ecosystem and enhance the productivity of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications product that supports real-time presence, IM, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help you to configure and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your remote workforce. To learn more about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling platform for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac devices. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime support up to 32 simultaneous users for voice/video sessions. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based capture, plus revision and playback for training. For details about Progent's consulting services for Cisco Webex and for other IP video products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with capabilities that include voice/video calling, persistent chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Teams as well as for other Office 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and debugging expertise for these products and
help your business to optimize your WAN architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining a productive work-from-home solution for your Edison, New Jersey business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.