Expanding your at-home workforce can have a major impact on IT architecture, security, and company culture. Progent has two decades of experience assisting small and mid-size businesses to plan, configure, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Edison organization to pick the appropriate tools and follow leading practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual solution for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and returns top value. Progent can provide services ranging from on demand guidance for helping you over occasional technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Edison, New Jersey businesses to with any facet of creating a high-functioning telecommuting environment by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, Call Desk augmentation, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A wide selection of video conferencing platforms from major technology companies enable virtual discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both onsite users and at-home workers. Many companies utilize a mix of products to accommodate their different partners and customers. Progent can help you to manage your current voice/video conferencing environment and optimize the productivity of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that enables presence, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help you to set up and maintain Skype for Business clients to support your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling platform for compatible iOS and macOS devices. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 concurrent users for voice/video sessions. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based capture, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for other IP video products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conferencing, contacts, and information with features that include voice/video calling, threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support services for Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging services for these conferencing platforms and
help your business to optimize your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining a productive telecommuter solution for your Edison, New Jersey company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.