Expanding your remote workforce can have a major impact on IT infrastructure, security, and corporate workflows. Progent has 20 years of experience helping businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can help your Edison company to select the right technologies and follow best practices in creating and operating a safe virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and returns top business value. Progent offers support services that go from on demand guidance for getting you past challenging IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Edison, New Jersey businesses to with any facet of creating a high-functioning work-from-home environment by providing network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, Call Desk services, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A broad range of voice/video conferencing platforms from leading vendors support online discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both local workers and at-home workers. Many companies utilize a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their various partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can help your organization to manage your current voice/video conferencing ecosystem and enhance the engagement of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that enables presence, instant messaging, voice and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help your company to configure and manage Skype for Business client software to support your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling app for compatible iOS and macOS devices. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 simultaneous users for video calls. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based capture, plus revision and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's support expertise for Cisco Webex and for other IP video products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conversations, contacts, and information with capabilities that include IP voice and video conferencing, threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and debugging expertise for these products and
help you to tune your network architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing an efficient work-from-home solution for your Edison, New Jersey business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.