Expanding your remote workforce can have a major impact on IT infrastructure, security/compliance, and corporate workflows. Progent has 20 years of experience helping businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Edison organization to select the right technologies and follow best practices in creating and operating a secure virtual solution for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and delivers top value. Progent can provide services that go from as-needed expertise for getting you past challenging IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent can help Edison, New Jersey businesses to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Call Desk augmentation, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A broad range of voice/video conferencing products from leading technology companies enable online meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both local users and telecommuters. Many organizations use multiple conferencing products to meet the needs of their various partners and customers. Progent can help you to maintain your existing conferencing ecosystem and enhance the productivity of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that supports real-time presence, IM, voice and video conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help your company to configure and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone app for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 concurrent users for voice/video calls. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session recording, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Cisco Webex and for additional IP video products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conversations, contacts, and content with features that include IP voice and video calling, threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Microsoft Teams and for other Microsoft 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and debugging services for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to tune your WAN architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing an efficient telecommuter solution for your Edison, New Jersey business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.