Expanding your at-home workforce can have a major impact on network infrastructure, security, and company processes. Progent has 20 years of background helping businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can help your Edmonton company to select the right technologies and follow best practices in creating and operating a secure virtual solution for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and returns maximum value. Progent offers services that go from as-needed expertise for helping you over occasional IT bottlenecks to full project management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent can help Edmonton, Alberta organizations to succeed with any aspect of building a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, helpdesk services, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A wide range of video conferencing products from leading technology companies enable virtual meetings, video conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both local users and at-home workers. Many companies use a mix of products to meet the needs of their different partners and clients. Progent can help your organization to manage your current conferencing environment and enhance the productivity of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications platform that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to deploy and maintain Skype for Business client software to support your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for compatible iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime support up to 32 concurrent users for voice/video calls. For details about Progent's support expertise for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's consulting services for Cisco Webex and for additional IP video products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conversations, contacts, and content with features such as video calling, persistent chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Microsoft Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and debugging expertise for these conferencing platforms and
help you to optimize your WAN architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing an efficient telecommuter solution for your Edmonton, Alberta organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.