Expanding your remote workforce can have a major effect on network infrastructure, security, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of experience helping SMBs to plan, deploy, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your Edmonton organization to pick the appropriate technologies and adhere to best practices in creating and operating a safe virtual solution for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and returns maximum value. Progent can provide support services that go from on demand guidance for getting you over challenging IT roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Edmonton, Alberta companies to with any aspect of creating a high-performing telecommuting ecosystem by delivering infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, helpdesk augmentation, security and compliance, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A broad range of voice/video conferencing platforms from major technology companies enable virtual meetings, video conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both onsite users and teleworkers. Many organizations utilize a mix of conferencing products to accommodate their different partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can help you to maintain your existing conferencing environment and optimize the productivity of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications product that supports presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help you to configure and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your at-home workforce. For details about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac devices. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for video sessions. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session recording, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Cisco Webex and for additional IP video products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with features such as IP voice and video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and troubleshooting expertise for these conferencing platforms and
help you to tune your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing an efficient work-from-home solution for your Edmonton, Alberta business, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.