Enlarging your telecommuter workforce can have a significant impact on network infrastructure, security/compliance, and corporate workflows. Progent has 20 years of background helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, administer, tune, and debug IT networks that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can help your El Paso organization to pick the appropriate technologies and adhere to best practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and delivers top value. Progent offers services ranging from on demand guidance for getting you over challenging IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent can assist El Paso, Texas businesses to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-functioning telecommuting environment by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, Call Desk outsourcing, security and compliance, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A wide selection of video conferencing platforms from major vendors enable online meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both onsite workers and at-home workers. Many organizations use a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can help your organization to maintain your current voice/video conferencing environment and optimize the engagement of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that supports real-time presence, IM, voice and video conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to deploy and manage Skype for Business client software to support your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for compatible iOS and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime support up to 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for most computing devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's consulting services for Cisco Webex as well as for other video conferencing products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with features that include voice/video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Microsoft Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and debugging expertise for these products and
assist you to optimize your network infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and managing a productive work-from-home solution for your El Paso, Texas company, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.