Expanding your remote workforce may have a major impact on IT architecture, security/compliance, and company processes. Progent has two decades of background helping SMBs to design, deploy, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your El Paso company to select the right tools and adhere to best practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual office solution for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and delivers maximum business value. Progent offers services ranging from on demand guidance for helping you over occasional technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist El Paso, Texas organizations to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, Call Desk augmentation, security and compliance, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A broad range of voice/video conferencing products from leading technology companies enable virtual discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both onsite workers and at-home workers. Many companies utilize a mix of conferencing products to accommodate their various partners and clients. Progent can assist your organization to maintain your existing conferencing ecosystem and optimize the productivity of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that enables presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist you to deploy and manage Skype for Business client software to support your remote employees. For details about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling platform for iOS and Mac devices. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime support up to 32 simultaneous users for voice/video sessions. To learn more about Progent's support services for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's consulting services for Cisco Webex as well as for additional video conferencing solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with features that include voice/video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Microsoft Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging expertise for these products and
help you to optimize your network infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing an efficient work-from-home environment for your El Paso, Texas business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.