Enlarging your telecommuter workforce can have a major impact on network infrastructure, security, and corporate processes. Progent has two decades of experience assisting businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your El Paso organization to select the right tools and follow leading practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and returns top value. Progent offers support services ranging from as-needed expertise for helping you past occasional technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist El Paso, Texas businesses to with any aspect of building a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by providing infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, helpdesk services, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A broad selection of voice/video conferencing products from major vendors support virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both local workers and teleworkers. Many companies utilize a mix of products to meet the needs of their various partners and clients. Progent can help you to maintain your current voice/video conferencing ecosystem and enhance the productivity of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications product that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist your company to set up and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling app for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 concurrent users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus editing and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for other IP video products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conversations, contacts, and content with features that include voice/video calling, persistent chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Teams and for other Office 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these conferencing platforms and
help you to tune your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient telecommuter solution for your El Paso, Texas organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.