Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a significant effect on network architecture, security, and company processes. Progent has two decades of background assisting small and mid-size businesses to design, configure, administer, tune, and debug IT environments that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can help your El Paso organization to pick the right tools and follow best practices in building and operating a secure virtual office solution for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and returns maximum business value. Progent can provide services that go from as-needed expertise for getting you over occasional IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help El Paso, Texas organizations to succeed with any facet of building a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Help Desk outsourcing, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A broad selection of voice/video conferencing products from leading technology companies enable virtual discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both local users and at-home workers. Many companies use multiple products to accommodate their different partners and clients. Progent can assist your organization to manage your existing voice/video conferencing ecosystem and enhance the engagement of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications platform that supports real-time presence, IM, voice and video conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to configure and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime support as many as 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. To learn more about Progent's support services for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus editing and playback for training. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Webex as well as for other video conferencing products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conversations, contacts, and information with features that include video calling, threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Teams and for additional Office 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and troubleshooting services for these conferencing platforms and
help your business to optimize your network infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining a productive telecommuter environment for your El Paso, Texas organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.