Enlarging your remote workforce can have a significant effect on network infrastructure, security/compliance, and company processes. Progent has two decades of experience assisting SMBs to plan, configure, administer, tune, and debug IT networks that support at-home workers. Progent can help your El Paso organization to pick the appropriate tools and follow leading practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and returns top value. Progent can provide support services ranging from on demand expertise for helping you past challenging IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help El Paso, Texas companies to with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-at-home environment by providing infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Call Desk services, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A wide range of voice/video conferencing platforms from major technology companies support online discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both local workers and at-home workers. Many organizations use a mix of products to accommodate their different partners and clients. Progent can help you to maintain your current conferencing environment and optimize the experience of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications product that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help you to set up and maintain Skype for Business clients to support your at-home workforce. For details about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling app for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac devices. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 concurrent users for voice/video sessions. For details about Progent's support expertise for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Cisco Webex and for other video conferencing products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with features such as video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and debugging services for these products and
assist your business to tune your WAN architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and managing an efficient telecommuter solution for your El Paso, Texas company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.