Enlarging your remote workforce may have a major effect on network architecture, security, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of experience helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, configure, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that support at-home workers. Progent can help your El Paso organization to select the right technologies and adhere to leading practices in building and operating a secure virtual office solution for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and returns top value. Progent offers services that go from on demand expertise for getting you past challenging IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can help El Paso, Texas companies to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, helpdesk outsourcing, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A broad range of voice/video conferencing products from major technology companies enable virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both onsite workers and at-home workers. Many companies utilize a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent can assist your organization to manage your current conferencing environment and enhance the experience of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that supports presence, IM, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to deploy and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling platform for compatible iOS and macOS devices. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 simultaneous users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus editing and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex and for additional IP video products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with features that include IP voice and video calling, persistent chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Microsoft Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and debugging services for these conferencing platforms and
assist you to optimize your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing an efficient telecommuter solution for your El Paso, Texas business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.