Progent's Hybrid Cloud Solutions
Public clouds allow enterprises to minimize investments in infrastructure and slash operational costs, but cloud utilization can be limited by factors such as performance, support for legacy systems, regulatory compliance, and management control over mission-critical applications. For these and other reasons, most large organizations build hybrid cloud solutions that combine physical and cloud-based IT resources.
Progent offers advanced online support for integrating business networks with one or more leading public clouds including Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS). Progent can help organizations create and manage viable IT ecosystems that incorporate Windows and Linux servers and applications into cohesive hybrid network models that combine internal datacenters, branch offices and private clouds with public cloud services. Progent's cloud integration expertise includes Microsoft Azure hybrid cloud planning and deployment, Amazon AWS migration and troubleshooting, and Amazon Web Marketing Service (WMS) software development and debugging. Progent's 15+ years of experience providing advanced online consulting support and network architecture expertise can help you complete your hybrid cloud integration projects and resolve your technical obstacles quickly and affordably. In addition, Progent's certified security consultants can assess, validate and mitigate security and compliance issues associated with your hybrid cloud environment and help you adhere to leading practices for data protection.
Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can help your IT team transparently integrate your internal datacenters, branch offices, mobile devices and other IT resources with cloud services available on Microsoft Azure. Progent can help you streamline the deployment of VMs on Azure Virtual Machines, set up high-availability storage solutions with Azure Storage, provide single-console identity management with single sign-on (SSO) and self-service password management across cloud-hosted and local apps with Azure Active Directory, and validate the compliance of data recovery processes that rely on Azure Backup. Progent has extensive experience setting up and troubleshooting firewalls and IPsec VPN tunnels based on Cisco, Barracuda, SonicWall and other security appliance vendors.
Some of the online consulting services offered by Progent to help organizations create and maintain hybrid cloud solutions based on Microsoft Azure include:
For details about Progent's hybrid cloud solutions for Microsoft Azure, visit Microsoft Azure hybrid cloud integration consulting.
- Review the design of your Microsoft Azure hybrid cloud solution
- Assess your productive utilization of Azure Virtual Machines and Azure Storage
- Test the functionality and efficiency of VM images for Windows or Linux servers and apps
- Configure, update and troubleshoot IPsec VPN tunnels for access to Azure
- Configure and troubleshoot firewalls from Cisco, Barracuda, SonicWall, and others
- Set up and debug endpoints
- Configure Cisco AnyConnect for secure access to Microsoft Azure cloud services
- Integrate and troubleshoot Azure Active Directory and Azure AD Connect
- Design and troubleshoot Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) and Active Directory Domain Services (ADDS) implementations
- Plan and manage backup vaults with Azure Backup
- Troubleshoot and repair VHDs
- Resolve IP addressing issues
- Design Azure-based archival storage solutions
- Set up Microsoft System Center tools including SCOM, SCDPM, SCCM, and SCVMM to monitor and manage hybrid cloud environments
- Fix synchronization problems for Office 365 clients
- Deploy Microsoft Exchange Server, SQL Server and Skype for Business for hybrid Azure cloud networks
- Optimize the performance of Azure-hosted SQL Server
- Configure and install XenDesktop VMs
- Develop PowerShell scripts for loading modules to Azure
- Set up systems for managing software licenses and certificates for Azure-hosted products
Microsoft has steadily improved technologies and services that support the creation of hybrid networks that transparently combine Office 365 Exchange Online with on-premises Exchange organizations. Known as hybrid deployments, these solutions make it possible to assign specified mailboxes to your local datacenter and locate other mailboxes on the Office 365 Exchange Online cloud, which is supported through the Azure infrastructure. This makes it possible to comply with regulations requiring that certain mailboxes reside within the corporate security perimeter. When properly configured, hybrid Exchange solutions can be easily managed via Microsoft's familiar, centralized tools. Progent's Microsoft-certified Exchange consultants can help your IT team with any facet of designing, implementing, and debugging a hybrid Office 365 and on-premises Exchange ecosystem. Progent can provide timely on-demand expertise to help you resolve occasional technical bottlenecks, and Progent also offers comprehensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing to make sure your hybrid Office 365/Exchange initiative is completed on schedule, on budget, and in accordance with industry best practices.
Typical examples of consulting and troubleshooting services offered by Progent to help enterprises integrate Office 365 Exchange Online with on-premises deployments of Exchange include:
To learn about Progent's consulting services for hybrid Office 365 and on-premises Exchange environments, see Office 365 integration with on-premises Exchange.
- Set up and debug OneDrive sync and client access
- Set up authentication with Office 365 and local Domain Users
- Clean up folders before migrating to Office 365
- Rebuild profiles of Windows users
- Fix Office 365 synchronization problems with AD Users
- Troubleshoot Outlook autodiscover Problems
- Perform manual mailbox migrations as required
- Migrate Gmail accounts to Office 365
- Add accounts to iOS and Android devices
- Create tutorial videos for IT management and users
- Configure third-party spam filter gateways
- Debug synchronization problems with Active Directory Global Security Groups
- Troubleshoot problems with corrupted .PST and .OST files
- Troubleshoot mail flow issues across Office 365 and on-premises organizations
- Resolve AD Connect authentication issues
- Write PowerShell scripts management, debugging. diagnostics, remediation, and migration
- Fix AD FS multi-factor authentication issues such as thumbprints
- Work with Microsoft Office 365 engineers to resolve problems at Microsoft's end
- Resolve Office 365 Message Encryption problems
- Train HR on process for disabling accounts for terminated employees
Amazon Web Services (AWS) offers a variety of cloud services including Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) for virtual server hosting, Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) for low-latency cloud storage, and Amazon Glacier for low-cost long-term storage. Progent can assist you to design and manage a hybrid cloud solution that incorporates Amazon AWS services and can help you migrate appropriate on-premises resources to the Amazon AWS Cloud. Progent can provide in-depth expertise in key areas including availability, security, performance, management, synchronization, mobility, and disaster recovery.
Examples of online support services offered by Progent to help businesses build hybrid cloud solutions with Amazon AWS include:
For more information about Progent's hybrid cloud solutions for Amazon AWS, visit Amazon AWS hybrid cloud solutions.
- Analyze the architecture of your hybrid cloud solution
- Build AMI images for Windows and Linux servers and apps
- Deploy Java AMI tools
- Provide the expertise of Cisco CCIE-certified consultants to optimize and troubleshoot your network infrastructure
- Set up and troubleshoot security appliances from Cisco, Barracuda and other leading vendors
- Integrate Cisco AnyConnect and Symantec AWS Gateway Service
- Set up and debug VPN tunnels
- Develop backup/restore systems that utilize Amazon S3
- Assess and validate security
- Resolve problems with elastic and static IP addresses
- Troubleshoot DNS and load balancing problems
- Develop PHP code for signing AWS requests
- Create AD LDS instances for EC2
- Provide expertise for Amazon SQS service
Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) is an extensive set of APIs that allows businesses to integrate their in-house applications with Amazon's powerful retail services. This allows a high level of automation for key areas such as product listings, orders, payments, fulfillment, and reporting. By integrating in-house applications and workflows with Amazon's retail network, businesses can expand their markets, reduce cost of sales, streamline operations, improve responsiveness to customers, and increase their profits.
Progent's Amazon MWS experts can help you:
To find out more about Progent's software development consulting for Amazon Marketplace Web Service, see Amazon Marketplace Web Service (MWS) Development and Integration Consulting.
- Create applications for your Amazon seller account
- Integrate your ERP software, databases, and retail web sites with Amazon MWS
- Integrate Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) features with your web retailing sites
- Automate inventory, order fulfillment and reporting
- Work with Java, C#, or PHP development environments
- Save time mastering the complexities of the Amazon MWS APIs
- Take advantage of the Amazon MWS REST-like interface
- Manage major development projects
- Set up test environments
- Evaluate software design and debug code
Google Cloud Platform (GCP) is a leading collection of public cloud services that includes both Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) features. Like Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud utilizes the same giant infrastructure behind its most popular cloud-based applications. In the case of Google's, these applications include Google Search and YouTube. The GCB cloud stack includes more than 100 services. These address processing, cloud storage, database management, networking, analytics, Big Data, machine learning, AI, identity management, cybersecurity, Internet of Things, and administration tools.
Progent's Google Cloud experts can help you:
To learn more about Progent's software integration expertise for Google Cloud Platform (GCP), visit Google Cloud Migration and Integration Consulting.
- Review hybrid system design for Google Compute Engine Virtual Machines and Google Cloud Storage
- Create and validate VM images for Windows and Linux systems
- Configure debug VPN tunnels for access to Google Cloud
- Set up and debug firewalls from Cisco, Palo Alto Networks, Fortinet, Barracuda, WatchGuard, and other leading vendors
- Set up and debug mobile and desktop endpoints
- Define and deploy policies for protection and compliance
- Fix IP addressing issues
- Design GCP Cloud Storage solutions that balance cost and performance
- Import apps to Cloud SQL
- Streamline software license and certificate management
Benefits of Working with Progent for Hybrid Cloud Solutions
Progent has more than a decade of experience providing advanced online consulting services to businesses of all sizes (see Progent's customer testimonials). Progent can assist your IT team in every aspect of creating and maintaining a hybrid cloud solution and offers as-needed technical support to help you resolve stubborn technical bottlenecks or Progent can provide project management outsourcing or co-sourcing to make sure you implement your hybrid cloud solution on time and within budget. Progent offers the expertise of Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers and firewall consultants certified by Symantec, Barracuda, SonicWall and others to build and troubleshoot an infrastructure for secure access to public cloud services. Progent also offers comprehensive disaster recovery planning and security and compliance evaluation services. To support BYOD computing in a hybrid cloud environment, Progent offers the expertise of iPhone and iPad technology consultants and Android integration experts.
For hybrid cloud solutions that incorporate Microsoft Azure, Progent's Microsoft-certified consulting team can help you integrate Microsoft's family of products optimized for the Azure cloud by offering services such as Windows Server consulting, Exchange Server planning and integration, SQL Server application development, Office 365 integration, Skype for Business integration, and SharePoint design. To help set up unified management of your hybrid cloud network, Progent can provide advanced System Center 2016 consulting services and System Center 2012 support including System Center Data Protection Manager (SCDPM) consulting, System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) support, System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) consulting, and Virtual Machine Manager (SCVVM) 2016 hybrid cloud management consulting.
Contact Progent for Hybrid Cloud Solutions
If you are looking for expertise to help you design, deploy or troubleshoot a productive and compliant hybrid cloud ecosystem, call Progent at 800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.