For enterprises with branch offices in major cities throughout the United States, Progent's Microsoft-certified IT consulting experts and certified Cisco system design consultants offer a variety of network consulting services including project planning, project management, Sarbanes Oxley Compliance, site moves or office moves, enterprise security, network architecture, on-site or remote branch office support, and integration expertise for hybrid network models that span public and private clouds. A Progent network architect can help you design a multi-site network that makes efficient use of colocation services, Internet data centers, and off-site hosting facilities.
Progent's Microsoft certified consultants can help large enterprises plan, deploy and support major rollouts of key Microsoft technology such as Enterprise Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange Server, Systems Management Server, SQL Server, and Windows 2019 Datacenter. Progent's Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) or Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) consultants can help you deploy Cisco technology for connectivity solutions that incorporate basic, high-speed, integrated, and remote networking.
Services Progent's Cisco experts have provided to enterprise clients include:
Progent's enterprise consulting services include:
- IT strategy for companies with IT budgets over $1B
- Architecture support in infrastructure, voice, and security for networks with 4+ million nodes globally
- Design, implementation, troubleshooting, and maintenance support for all Cisco products including Routers, Switches, Voice, Collaboration, UCS servers, Wireless, Firewalls, etc.
- Multivendor firewall support for Cisco, Meraki, Sonicwall, and others
- Multivendor wireless support for Cisco, Meraki, and Ubiquiti products
- Multivendor switching and routing support for Cisco, HP, Dell, and other vendors
- Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure connectivity support including VPN to corporate networks
- Multivendor Voice support for SIP trunks to many providers with expert configuration and troubleshooting
If you are looking for expert consulting for large businesses or branch offices in major cities throughout the U.S., call Progent at 800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.
- Progent's consultants are seasoned, certified industry veterans with extensive experience working with enterprise IT systems. Progent's experts can interact efficiently with remote IT organizations and can act as a seamless extension of headquarters IT management.
- Progent has the in-depth expertise to help enterprises plan, pilot, deploy and troubleshoot Microsoft-based technologies, including complex Active Directory and Azure AD configurations, enterprise Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 deployments, and Microsoft SQL Server applications.
- Progent's Cisco consulting professionals offer
ASA Firewall Consulting and Support,
Cisco Routers Consulting and Support,
Cisco Aironet Wireless Consulting,
Cisco VoIP Phone Integration,
Cisco Unified Communications Manager/CallManager Expertise,
Cisco Wireless IP Phone Integration,
Cisco Catalyst and Nexus Switches Consulting and Support, and
Cisco Security and VPN Consulting Services.
- Progent offers assessments of enterprise-wide implementations of IT networks that utilize Microsoft technology. Progent can evaluate current systems and propose improvements in product selection and configuration.
- To optimize system performance and availability, Progent's consultants have broad experience configuring and supporting network and server monitoring tools including Microsoft System Center Operations Manager.
- For Windows 11 planning and migration consulting, Windows 10 integration, Windows 8.1 management, Windows 7 support, Windows Server 2022 integration expertise, Windows Server 2019 migration consulting, Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud solutions, Windows Server 2012 R2 deployment, or Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 and Exchange 2016 support, Progent can help with planning and project management can also provide local assistance in deployment at sites in .
- Progent is skilled at troubleshooting chronic IT problems affecting the reliability or performance of multi-vendor networks
- Progent offers expertise in helping enterprises create a comprehensive security strategy that incorporates the latest technology from Microsoft and Cisco and adheres to industry best practices.
- Progent can help with large-scale project management and special project assistance, especially for major upgrades or migrations to or within the Microsoft family of IT solutions.
- For enterprise projects, Progent's consultants are familiar with proven project methodologies based on industry best practices.