Enlarging your remote workforce can have a significant impact on network architecture, security, and corporate culture. Progent has 20 years of background helping SMBs to design, deploy, manage, tune, and debug IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Eugene organization to pick the right technologies and adhere to leading practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual office solution for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and returns top business value. Progent offers services ranging from on demand guidance for helping you over occasional technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Eugene, Oregon organizations to with any facet of building a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by providing infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, Call Desk augmentation, data security, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Setting up the network infrastructure needed for a remote work environment can be particularly challenging if you have to accommodate a mix of personal hardware such as desktop computers and laptops, routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from different manufacturers and with a variety of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's experience delivering online help for both legacy and modern IT products in virtual office solutions enables you to make efficient use of your existing infrastructure and provides you with ready access to top-tire consultants for implement necessary updates. Services available from Progent to help your company to implement a productive work-at-home ecosystem include:
- VPN connectivity makes it possible to establish a secure tunnel for authenticated remote workers to use IT assets located at your corporate data center or in a public cloud. Progent can assist you to configure and maintain VPN connections between your teleworkers and your key IT resources by providing remote VPN configuration support. For organizations using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA consultants can assist your telecommuters to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect software to provide safe VPN connections for a wide selection of endpoint devices including Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms enable a telecommuter to view and interact with a remote computer's desktop. This provides IT managers significant control over the digital environment of at-home employees and ensures remote users a consistent and more productive experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI consulting.
- Routers attach home computer networks to the Internet and support VPN connections, local Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewalls. Progent offers expert remote support for integrating home routers from a range of manufacturers. See router configuration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically shared by the whole family and visitors, are commonly utilized by at-home employees to access their router for work. This can cause performance and cybersecurity issues. Progent can assist businesses to resolve these problems by delivering expertise that include Cisco Aironet integration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki wireless deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless AP setup help.
- Internet connectivity methods affect the performance and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the company network. Line-of-business applications may require redundant Internet access in case the normal connection breaks. Progent can provide guidance for selecting service providers, choosing sensible bandwidth and data volume offerings, and setting up high-availability Internet access. See Internet access solutions.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient work-from-home environment for your Eugene, Oregon organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.