Progent's team of Microsoft-certified IT consulting experts and support technicians, Progent can provide enterprises with world-class and Microsoft Exchange 2019 planning and integration services and Microsoft Exchange 2016 migration support services. Progent's consultants can help plan, deploy, manage or troubleshoot on-premises or cloud-based Exchange Server 2016 or Exchange 2013 environments and can provide supplemental technical personnel to help large companies with migrations to Exchange 2016 Server in major cities throughout the United States.
- Progent's extensive field experience and technical depth make it possible to provide expert assistance for large and complex Microsoft Exchange email migration projects.
- Because email is a mission critical application, Progent's customers demand zero downtime and seamless migrations. Progent delivers on this requirement through proven project methodologies based on industry best practices.
- By selecting Progent as your expert consultant, your business leverages the experience of hundreds of successful Exchange projects that Progent has implemented over the past ten years.
- Progent specializes in performing seamless Exchange migration projects, where all server, communications infrastructure, system upgrades, and migration steps are transparent to users. By avoiding disruptions of user activity, your business stays productive.
- Since Microsoft Exchange server's first release in 1994, Progentís Microsoft-certified engineers have performed thousands of successful Exchange migration projects. Progentís experts have helped some of the ís largest corporations with architecture, deployment, and troubleshooting Exchange environments. Progent regularly handles migrations of Exchange environments with thousands of users and dozens of servers.
- Progent is experienced working with complex Exchange environments including enterprises with multiple sites, servers and data centers. Progent can also manage challenging projects such as Exchange upgrades in branch offices with no remote resources, multi-language environments, consolidation of multiple Exchange organizations into a single unified Exchange 2016 system, complete re-implementation, migration/integration of legacy email systems into Exchange, server consolidation, and seamless server rebuilds and migrations that do not disrupt user productivity.
- Extensive experience with setting up and troubleshooting the deployment of the Exchange Active Directory connector allows Progent to perform seamless, phased email migrations that progress user-by-user, office-by-office, or server-by-server.
- Progent can handle difficult migration scenarios such as when a fresh Active Directory structure is created to resolve problems with legacy naming, organization consolidations, or changes in organizational structure. Progentís engineers have experience in using Exchange and Active Directory migration tools from the Microsoft System Center suite in order to accelerate complex migrations into a seamless and manageable process.
- Progent's Active Directory expertise provides clients with an efficient solution for troubleshooting and resolving complex problems/issues with Active Directory that impede successful Exchange deployment and/or migrations. For example, Progent's experts can identify and fix problems caused by Exchange beta software being installed into a production Exchange Active Directory environment or a failed Exchange installation.
- Progent offers expert and deep knowledge with core aspects of many areas of IT technology, including enterprise security, firewalls, Internet connectivity, fault tolerant network architecture, and VPN connections.
- Progent offers Skype for Business support and Microsoft Lync Server 2013 integration. Skype for Business, formerly called Lync Server and Office Communications Server, helps enterprises take control of Messaging (IM) and Presence technology by deploying Microsoft's advanced platform for unified communications that can save time and money while improving productivity and teamwork. Skype for Business offers IM and Real Presence with a scalable solution that includes world-class security, seamless compatibility with Microsoft Exchange Server and the Microsoft Office suite, a powerful development platform, and compliance with regulatory standards including SOX, HIPAA, and GLB.
- Progent can help design and implement enterprise-class data protection and disaster recovery strategies, including the installation and support of tools from recognized leaders such as Veritas and Trend Micro.
- Progent can help with tricky recovery procedures, such as corrupted Exchange databases, loss of Active Directory environment, recovery of mailboxes to an alternate server, bringing an off-site disaster recovery site on-line, troubleshooting problems with restoration from backups, or diagnosing and recovering from damage created by worms and viruses.
If you are looking for expert help in designing, deploying or troubleshooting complex Exchange environments, call Progent at 800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.