Microsoft Dynamics RMS
Can Progent help us integrate our network with Google Cloud Platform?
Progent's Google Cloud Platform planning and integration experts offer cost-effective remote and on-premises consulting to help organizations of any size to move any portion of their core IT infrastructure to Google Cloud Platform services. This can reduce time and equipment costs and enable the use of Google's state-of-the-art machine learning tools. Progent can help you with every phase of Google Cloud Platform integration including requirements analysis, readiness assessment, architectural design, pilot testing, configuration, administration, performance tuning, software license management, disaster recovery solutions, and security strategies.
How Can Progent help us to use Microsoft Power BI for business analytics?
Progent's Power BI consultants can help you to plan, install, manage, enhance or debug your Power BI business analytics solution. Progent's database experts can assist you to organize your target data for Microsoft Power BI visualizations. Progent can assist you implement and administer a local, cloud based, or hybrid network model for Power BI. For details, see Progent's Power BI consulting services.
What are the benefits of Progent's documentation of support services?
Progent provides full and meaningful documentation of all service work to make sure clients do not feel like a hostage to their support organization. Progent sends email accounts of services shortly after finishing each service interaction, and also encloses a printed copy along with monthly invoices. Complete network support reporting makes it easier for customers to move to a new support organization or take on increased service duties internally. Good support documentation also give management the visibility required to assess the quality of maintenance services and develop more realistic IT expense projections.
Does Progent offer network monitoring support?
Progent provides a variety of Network Support Bundles based on the proactive problem solving abilities of Microsoft System Center Operations Manager, a cutting-edge server management software platform that tracks the availability, performance and protection of your information network and detects anomalies before they can disrupt your network. To give you more understanding concerning the performance and stability of your network environment, Progent can help you install and manage popular network monitoring tools powered by the Linux OS.
How can Progent help us integrate our business software with Amazon Marketplace Web Service?
Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) is a collection of APIs that allows Amazon sellers to improve the efficiency of their operations by automating key sales activities such as listings, orders, payments, inbound and outbound fulfillment, and finances. By tapping into Amazon's vast online selling environment and automating their sales, merchants can expand their market, reduce their cost of sales, accelerate response time to customers, and increase their profits. Progent's Amazon Marketplace Web Service consultants can work with your development team and provide programming, workflow integration, project management support, and mentoring so you can cut development time and expedite your ROI.
Does Progent offer support for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2?
Dynamics GP 2015 R2 (formerly Great Plains) features a revamped architecture that improves cloud readiness, works with popular handheld devices, permits one-time sign-on with Azure Active Directory, and tightens security. Progent's certified Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 consultants have the broad knowledge and experience to resolve the many technical and business issues involved with upgrading to Dynamics GP 2015 R2 and can help you to carry out an efficient migration that will optimize the return on your investment in this powerful platform.
What are the advantages of being a Microsoft-certified Partner?
Because Progent is a Microsoft-certified Partner, each Progent MCSE support specialist and IT consultant can utilize the technical and training tools required to deliver the best computer help available. Progent can provide world-class expertise in the design, deployment and maintenance of Microsoft-based business solutions. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants offer Active Directory consulting, MS Exchange 2016 migration, Exchange 2013 Server consulting, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 support, Exchange 2003 troubleshooting, Windows Server 2016 hybrid solutions, Windows Server 2012 R2 integration, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 migration help, plus Windows 10 planning assistance, Microsoft Windows 8.1 integration expertise, Windows 7 technical support, Microsoft Office and Office 365 support and training, and Dynamics GP (Great Plains) customization.
Why does Progent recommend upgrading from Exchange Server 2003 to Exchange Server 2016 or later?
Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 offers significant enhancements compared to previous versions of Exchange with innovations including built-in capability for fault-tolerant mailbox server clustering called Database Availability Groups support for low-cost disk drives to slash the cost of large e-mail inboxes, a feature-rich web client that works with more web browsers, sophisticated voice mail capability including voice-to-text translation, and a variety of utilities for enhancing security and regulatory compliance. Microsoft calculates that if judiciously configured, up-to-date releases of Exchange Server can cut messaging costs by as much as 80%. Since Microsoft no longer supports Exchange 2003, businesses have another incentive to ask Progent's Microsoft Exchange 2016 Server engineers about migrating to the newest release of Exchange.
What are the most popular consulting services available from Progent for large enterprises?
Progent's popular enterprise consulting services include:
What services are offered by Progent for migrating to Exchange 2016?
- Designing, testing, configuring and managing Microsoft-based technologies by providing services such as complex Active Directory configurations, Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 migration, Microsoft Exchange 2013 Server consulting, Microsoft System Center 2016 Configuration Manager hybrid cloud integration, Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2012) planning and integration, and Microsoft SQL Server programming
- Configuring and managing server monitoring tools such as Microsoft Operations Manager
- For companies looking for help with Windows Server 2016 hybrid integration, migrating to Windows Server 2012 R2 or upgrading to Microsoft Exchange Server 2016, Progent can assist with planning and can also offer short-term personnel to help with roll-outs at locations in and major cities throughout the United States.
- Online access to Cisco-certified CCIE network troubleshooting experts to resolve tough connectivity issues impacting the availability or functionality of multi-vendor environments
- Senior project managers to help customers to follow best practices to ensure that development or deployment projects are successfully completed on time and on budget
- Business continuity planning experts to help prepare for a disastrous event by addressing not only IT issues but also operational logistics including notification solutions, temporary office space, alternative transportation, and regulatory reporting
- Expertise in helping large organizations establish a complete security strategy that includes state-of-the-art technology from Microsoft and Cisco and adheres to industry best practices
- Network security inventory service bundles to deliver an objective and thorough network security evaluation from a group of premier security engineers
Progent's certified MS Exchange Server 2016 consultants can help you in all phases of your migration to Exchange 2016 including planning HA architecture for an on-premises, Microsoft cloud connected or hybrid environment; licensing requirements for Exchange and Windows Server 2012 R2 or later; migrating mailboxes; Hyper-V virtualization design; specifying mass storage requirements for your virtual machines, mailbox databases and logs; setting up HLB for fault-tolerant client access services; designing, setting up and testing Exchange and Windows Servers and DAG groups; setting up collaboration with SharePoint Server or SharePoint Online; updating the firewall; creating SSL certs; providing client integration with Office desktop or Microsoft Office 365; and setting up Outlook on the web (formerly Outlook Web App).
More Questions and Answers
If your small business is in Contra Costa County
and you are looking for computer help, information technology outsourcing, or top-level services from a Microsoft or Cisco certified professional,
call 925-362-2400 or visit Contact Progent.