More Questions and Answers
What are the most popular consulting services available from Progent for large enterprises?
Progent's popular enterprise consulting services include:
How can Progent help businesses create wireless solutions?
- Designing, testing, deploying and troubleshooting Microsoft-based technologies by offering services such as complex Active Directory installations, Microsoft Exchange 2016 Server upgrade support, Microsoft Exchange 2013 Server integration, System Center 2016 Configuration Manager hybrid cloud integration, Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (SCCM 2012) deployment, and MS SQL Server integration
- Setting up and managing network and server monitoring solutions such as Microsoft System Center Operations Manager
- For businesses who need assistance with Windows Server 2016 hybrid integration, upgrading to Windows Server 2012 R2 or upgrading to Exchange Server 2016, Progent can help with planning and can also provide short-term technicians to assist with deployment at sites in and major cities across the United States.
- Online access to Cisco-premier CCIE network troubleshooting experts to repair challenging network issues impacting the availability or performance of complex IT systems
- Veteran enterprise project managers to assist customers to follow best practices to make sure strategic projects are successfully completed on time and on budget
- Business continuity planning expertise to prepare for a catastrophic disruption by addressing not only information network recovery but also operational logistics such as emergency notification systems, temporary work space, alternative vehicles, and mandated reporting
- Expertise in helping major companies create a comprehensive security strategy that includes state-of-the-art technology from Microsoft and Cisco and adheres to industry best practices
- Network security inventory packages to provide an objective and comprehensive network security evaluation from a team of premier security consultants
Progent's wireless integration consultants have wide-ranging expertise in the implementation and maintenance of wireless networking technology and can assist your IT team to design, configure, administer and repair wireless solutions that are secure, resilient, expandable, easy to manage and use, able to handle your critical workloads, and transparently incorporated into hybrid cloud environments. Remote and onsite support available from Progent span a variety of wireless solutions and include smartphone integration, Wi-Fi network infrastructure design and deployment, Wi-Fi site surveys, Cisco wireless IP phone configuration and troubleshooting, and building-to-building wireless integration.
How can Progent help our company to use System Center 2016 to manage our hybrid cloud environment?
Microsoft System Center 2016 provides important improvements in the management of hybrid cloud networks through comprehensive support for Windows Server 2016, Windows 10; unified management of multi-OS networks that include various Linux distributions, Hyper-V and VMware vSphere; and expanded cloud support such as closer integration with Microsoft Intune for Apple iPhone and Android smartphone administration plus native integration with Operations Management Suite (OSM) for cloud-based analytics and reporting. Progent's System Center 2016 consulting experts can provide world-class remote and onsite support for all components of System Center 2016 including Operations Manager (SCOM), Configuration Manager, Virtual Machine Manager, Data Protection Manager (SCDPM), Orchestrator, and Service Manager (SCSM). Progent can help you to plan and configure a new implementation of System Center 2016, expand or optimize an existing one, migrate efficiently from an earlier version of System Center, or troubleshoot your System Center solution.
Can Progent help our company deploy and manage Microsoft Teams?
Teams is the successor to Skype for Business Online as Microsoft's premier cloud platform for real-time communications and collaboration. Progent's Microsoft Teams experts can assist your organization to plan a migration to Teams from Skype for Business and configure, manage, and debug a cloud or hybrid deployment of Microsoft Teams. Progent can help you to connect Teams with Office/Microsoft 365 apps, Exchange Online, SharePoint, and your phone infrastructure.
Can Progent help my business build hybrid cloud solutions with Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V?
Hyper-V 2016 incorporates key features initially developed for and refined on Microsoft Azure, among the world's biggest public clouds. This dramatically enhances the suitability of Microsoft's Windows Server platform to support private cloud as well as hybrid cloud/on-premises environments by enhancing security, availability, scale, manageability, dependability and disaster recovery. Progentís Microsoft-certified Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V specialists can help you to evaluate the advantages of Hyper-V 2016 for your organization, configure test systems to verify the ability of Hyper-V 2016 to run your critical workloads, design an efficient network architecture for a cloud-based or hybrid deployment, create and carry out a non-disruptive upgrade plan, train your IT administration and technical support staff, and deliver as-needed consulting and troubleshooting services to ensure that your Hyper-V 2016 investment delivers the highest possible business value.
Does Progent offer special IT outsourcing packages for mid-sized businesses?Managed Network Monitoring Package
Comprehensive Network Monitoring Package
Progent offers mid-sized organizations in the and in larger cities throughout the S. two basic
outsourcing support programs built around System Center Operations Manager:
To download a single-page printer-friendly fact sheet describing Progent's Network Monitoring Packages for mid-sized businesses, click:Network Monitoring Packages.
Does Progent offer supplemental or fully outsourced Help Desk services for at-home workers?
Progent offers small and mid-size organizations overflow or comprehensive Help Desk support for at-home employees. To learn about Progent's overflow or fully outsourced Help Desk support for a remote workforce, see Help Desk support for an at-home workforce.
What web development services are available from Progent?
If you need to redo your corporate web site, build internal webs for applications such as human resources or employee education, create a powerful web presence for a new venture, or put together enterprise-grade, data integrated web applications, Progent has capable and experienced web site design consultants. Web design and development consulting offered by Progent's Applications Specialists Team include web site software development, web project management, .ASP and Microsoft .NET programming, and graphical content design. Progent's SQL Server developers, Oracle developers and DBAs, MySQL database application consultants, and Microsoft Office Access application developers can help your business to design, build, and manage data-intensive web sites. Progent's consultants can also help you construct and maintain a protected, dependable server and communications network featuring remote and wireless connectivity, to support your web applications.
How Can Progent Help with Windows Server 2008 R2?
The complexity and versatility of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 requires an IT expert with real-world experience and diverse knowledge in designing and building cohesive and comprehensive business information networks. The experience of Progent's seasoned Windows Server consultants, with an average of over a decade of background integrating Microsoft-powered solutions, helps insure your success in maintaining and managing your Windows Server 2008 environment. Progent's certified Windows Server 2012 R2 experts can also help you to assess the advantages of migrating from Windows Server 2008 to Windows Server 2012 R2 or later. If you are planning on creating a hybrid network model that integrates local resources with public cloud services like those available on Microsoft Azure, Progent offers Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud integration.
More Questions and Answers
If your small business is in Mountain View or anywhere in Silicon Valley
and you are looking for technical help, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 408-240-9400 or visit Contact Progent.