Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for IT Service Firms in Fargo
Progentís consulting support for network service firms in Fargo North Dakota enables you to offer your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support with your company's brand as a transparent supplement to your regular network services group. This can put you on the fast track to grow your revenue, fill out your service offerings, create happy clients, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's roster of network experts, desktop integration and troubleshooting specialists, IT administrators, and data security professionals have acted as transparent expansions to the support groups of some of the worldís biggest IT support firms. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise allows you to broaden the capabilities of your IT support practice, and Progentís transparency helps you strengthen and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is an IT consulting company with 20 years of experience delivering remote expertise to small and middle-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the biggest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure experts of any private IT services company in the world. Progent has delivered remote technical support and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the country. (Check out recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Support Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for network service firms offers transparent resale to your customers of professional IT services. Progent bills your firm exclusively and performs under your instructions to provide your customers support services under your brand. In addition, Progent has an affordable Extended Hours Support Program for customers who need access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for IT Service Providers
Ticketing is fundamental to a successful IT Call Center. But full-featured ticketing platforms are not only costly to acquire and staff, but also a hassle to set up and maintain. Small or niche IT service companies seldom have the necessary financial or human resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution offers IT service firms an affordable way to keep their company branding while providing their customers world-class desktop support services backed by an advanced ticketing system and reinforced by rapid escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Organizations
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT support organizations takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing software, an online desktop services team, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can set up data interchange with your current ticketing system. The features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing program allow your IT service firm to expand your support workload, the range of technical issues your firm can handle, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT service companies include:
For more details on Progent's Call Center and ticketing program, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support group provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour SLA to begin work during standard business hours.
- Standard support times are from 5am to 7pm PST, five days a week.
- Extended hours support is available at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises support in major metros is available across the US at extra cost.
- You retain full control of your clients and billing.
- Your clients enter service requests via your custom branded Internet portal, a toll-free number, or by directing an email to your specified email address.
- Each end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and updated remotely while they are active.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for network service organizations allows you to act as a single point of contact for virtually all technical expertise your clients may need. You can grow your team and core IT skills steadily without having to say no to opportunities due to a gap in in-house expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Top benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a transparent supplement to your in-house support team, responding to your coordination, and invoices your firm rather than your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to reign in expenses.
- Extensive Service Reporting: Progent uses an advanced service documentation system to make sure all IT services performed are fully documented. This makes it easy for you to shift service assignments to internal consultants once you have sufficient staff and relevant skill sets.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support expertise under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Practice: You can easily and efficiently accept more opportunities outside your core fields of expertise and serve additional geographies without assuming the risks associated with expanding your head count too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can solidify your mind share as a comprehensive network support provider by offering more solutions to more customers using your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your Services Portfolio: Progent can provide top-tier support in a broad array of IT disciplines and can be a reliable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT service business.
- Fast Problem Escalation: Thanks to a sizable team of top-level consultants available, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest issues can be handled fast.
- Make Your Clients Satisfied: Satisfied clients keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to seek help from other support firms.
- Remote Technical Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has delivered online network support from Call Center support to advanced consulting. Effective remote service saves money while delivering quick solutions.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's security and compliance experts have earned top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, and CRISC. Learn more about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Fargo, North Dakota Companies
Progent's seasoned roster of certified consultants offers Fargo, North Dakota companies a broad range of online consulting and debugging expertise. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's consulting program for network service organizations include:
Find Out More About Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers in Fargo, North Dakota
To learn more details about Progent's consulting support for network service firms in Fargo, North Dakota, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.