Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations in Fargo
Progentís consulting services for IT service firms in Fargo North Dakota enables your company to provide your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk support using your company's brand as a seamless supplement to your in-house IT support team. This can put you on the fast track to grow your client base, close gaps in your service portfolio, create happy customers, and improve your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide roster of network infrastructure engineers, PC support specialists, IT admins, and cybersecurity consultants have worked as seamless adjuncts to the support groups of some of the country's largest IT service businesses. Progentís range of technical knowledge allows you to broaden the scope of your IT support business, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you promote and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is a network support firm with two decades of experience delivering remote expertise to small and mid-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the largest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any private computer services company in the world. Progent has provided online technical assistance and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Check out recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Providing Progent's Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for network service providers features transparent resale to your clients of professional services. Progent invoices your firm exclusively and performs under your instructions to deliver your customers consulting and support services under your brand. In addition, Progent offers a low-cost Off-hours Support Service for clients who need 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for IT Service Organizations
Ticketing systems are the enabling technology behind an effective service desk. But full-featured ticketing systems are not only expensive to acquire and staff, but also challenging to set up and manage. Smaller IT support firms do not have the required resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution offers IT support organizations an economical way to retain their custom branding while providing their clients world-class desktop support services built around a best-of-breed ticketing platform and supplemented by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT support organizations takes advantage of Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, a remote desktop services team, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can set up data interchange with your current ticketing system. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing services allow your IT service firm to expand your support volume, the diversity of technologies your business can handle, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT service companies include:
For additional information on Progent's Call Center and ticketing outsourcing solution, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service team delivers Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour SLA to commence work during standard work hours.
- Standard service hours are 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended hours support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional onsite service in larger metro areas is offered across the US at additional cost.
- You have complete control of your customers and billing.
- Your clients enter service requests by means of your custom branded web portal, an 800 number, or by directing an email to your designated email address.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and modified remotely while they are active.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting for network service providers allows your support team to become a sole point of contact for practically all technical expertise your customers may require. You can build your team and core in-house competencies steadily without having to turn down new business owing to a lack of in-house expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Major benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a transparent supplement to your in-house IT service team, under your direction, and bills you rather than your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills by the minute to minimize expenses.
- Detailed Service Reporting: Progent uses an enterprise-class reporting platform to ensure that all services performed are fully described. This allows you to shift service assignments to internal consultants once you have enough staff and appropriate technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Business: You can quickly and safely take on more opportunities outside your main areas of expertise and serve additional geographies without exposure to the risks involved with expanding your full-time staff too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can solidify your mind share as a full-spectrum network service firm by delivering more services to more customers using your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent can provide world-class support in a broad range of IT disciplines and can act as a dependable reservoir of skills for growing your IT service business.
- Fast Problem Escalation: With a large team of senior consultants available, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging issues can be handled fast.
- Keep Your Customers Satisfied: Happy customers are loyal. By joining with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to seek expertise outside the fold.
- Online Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has provided remote IT support ranging from Help Desk services to advanced consulting. Efficient online service cuts costs while delivering quick results.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading vendors. Progent's security and compliance consultants have earned advanced certifications including CISSP, CISM, and CRISC. Learn more about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Fargo, North Dakota Organizations
Progent's veteran team of certified consultants can deliver Fargo, North Dakota organizations a broad array of remote consulting and troubleshooting expertise. Practice areas offered under Progent's consulting program for IT service providers include:
Learn More About Progent's Consulting Program for Network Service Organizations in Fargo, North Dakota
For more details about Progent's reseller program for network service organizations in Fargo, North Dakota, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.