Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Providers in Fargo
Progentís consulting services for network service organizations in Fargo North Dakota enables your company to provide your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk support with your brand as a transparent augmentation of your regular IT support team. This can ease the way for you to add to your client base, fill out your service portfolio, satisfy your clients, and improve your profits.
Progentís nationwide roster of network engineers, PC support technicians, IT administrators, and cybersecurity consultants have acted as seamless supplements to the IT staffs of some of the country's biggest IT service businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge allows you to widen the scope of your IT service practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you strengthen and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is a network consulting firm with 20 years of background providing remote consulting services to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the biggest teams of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any private IT services company in the world. Progent has delivered remote IT support and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the country. (See recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for network service organizations offers transparent resale to your clients of professional IT services. Progent invoices your firm directly and works under your direction to deliver your clients support services under your brand. Also, Progent offers an affordable Off-hours Support Program for clients who need 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for Network Service Firms
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind a successful service desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not just expensive to license and staff, but challenging to set up and manage. Small or niche IT support firms do not have the required budget or personnel. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program offers IT support organizations an affordable way to retain their company branding while providing their clients responsive desktop support services backed by a best-of-breed ticketing platform and reinforced by rapid escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for IT Service Firms
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT support firms takes advantage of Progent's investments in advanced ticketing technology, an online desktop services team, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can establish communications with your existing ticketing system. The features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution enable your IT service firm to expand your physical and virtual support workload, the diversity of technologies your business can handle, the locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT support companies include:
To see additional details about Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support staff delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during standard work hours.
- Standard service times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended hours support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises service in larger metros is offered across the US at additional cost.
- You have complete control of your customers and billing.
- Your clients submit requests through your custom branded Internet portal, a toll-free phone number, or by sending a request to your designated email address.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and modified remotely until they are closed.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Providers
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service firms allows your support team to become a single source for practically all technical guidance and troubleshooting your clients may require. You can grow your staff and strategic IT skills at your own pace without being forced to say no to new business due to a lack of in-house expertise or the absence of personnel.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Top benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a seamless extension of your in-house IT service group, responding to your management, and bills your firm rather than your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges by the minute to minimize expenses.
- Detailed Documentation: Progent uses an advanced service reporting platform to ensure that all services delivered are fully described. This allows your IT support organization to transfer account assignments to internal personnel when you have sufficient staff and appropriate technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Practice: You can easily and safely accept additional jobs beyond your main fields of expertise and open new geographies without exposure to the risks involved with expanding your head count too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can solidify your mind share as a full-spectrum network service firm by delivering more solutions to more clients using your own brand.
- Add to Your Services Portfolio: Progent can provide top-tier support in a wide range of technologies and can act as a dependable resource for expanding your IT service business.
- Rapid Escalation: Thanks to a sizable team of high-level IT experts ready to help, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging issues get resolved promptly.
- Keep Your Customers Happy: Satisfied customers are loyal. By joining with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to seek expertise from other support firms.
- Remote Technical Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has provided remote network support from Help Desk services to advanced consulting. Efficient online service cuts costs and produces quick results.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's security and compliance consultants hold advanced certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Learn more details about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Fargo, North Dakota Businesses
Progent's nationwide team of certified consultants can deliver Fargo, North Dakota companies a wide range of online technical guidance and troubleshooting services. Practice areas covered under Progent's reseller program for network service providers include:
Learn More About Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Organizations in Fargo, North Dakota
To learn more details about Progent's consulting program for network service firms in Fargo, North Dakota, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.