Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing for IT Service Firms in Fargo
Progentís consulting support for network service organizations in Fargo North Dakota allows you to offer your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support under your brand as a seamless extension of your regular IT services team. This can put you on the fast track to grow your revenue, expand your service offerings, satisfy your customers, and improve your profits.
Progent's team of network infrastructure experts, desktop support specialists, IT admins, and data security consultants have acted as transparent extensions to the support groups of some of the worldís largest IT support firms. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise enables you to add to the capabilities of your IT service practice, and Progentís transparency helps you promote and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is a network support company with two decades of background providing online consulting services to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the biggest teams of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure experts of any private computer support company in the world. Progent has provided remote technical assistance and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the country. (Refer to recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for network service providers offers seamless resale to your customers of professional IT services. Progent invoices your firm directly and performs under your direction to deliver your clients support services under your brand. In addition, Progent offers an affordable Extended Hours Support Program for clients who require access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for IT Service Firms
Ticketing systems are the enabling technology behind an effective IT Call Center. But modern ticketing platforms are not just costly to license and staff, but also a hassle to configure and manage. Smaller IT support organizations do not have the required financial or human resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program gives IT support firms an affordable way to retain their company branding while delivering their customers world-class desktop support built around an advanced ticketing platform and supplemented by rapid escalation to subject matter experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Firms
Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT support organizations takes advantage of Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing software, an online desktop support team, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can set up communications with your existing ticketing platform. The features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing program allow your IT service firm to increase your support workload, the range of technical issues your business can take on, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service companies include:
For additional details about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service group delivers Level 1 end user help with 1-hour SLA to begin work during standard work hours.
- Normal service hours are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days per week.
- Extended hours support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises support in larger metro areas is available across the US at additional cost.
- You have complete control of your customers and billing.
- Your clients enter service requests through your branded web portal, an 800 phone number, or by directing a message to your dedicated mailbox.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and updated online until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for IT service providers allows you to act as a sole source for virtually all IT guidance and troubleshooting your clients may require. You can build your team and core in-house competencies at your own pace without having to turn down new business due to a lack of in-house expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Top benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a seamless extension of your in-house IT service group, responding to your coordination, and bills your firm rather than your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to minimize expenses.
- Extensive Service Documentation: Progent utilizes an advanced reporting platform to ensure that all IT services delivered are fully described. This allows your IT support organization to shift service assignments to in-house consultants when you have enough people and appropriate skill sets.
For a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Business: You can quickly and affordably take on additional jobs beyond your main fields of excellence and open new territories without exposure to the risks associated with increasing your head count too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can improve your mind share as a full-spectrum network service firm by offering more solutions to more customers using your own company name.
- Add to Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent can provide world-class expertise in a wide range of IT disciplines and can be a dependable resource for expanding your IT service operations.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: Thanks to a large roster of high-level technology experts available, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest issues can be handled promptly.
- Make Your Customers Satisfied: Satisfied customers keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to seek help from your competitors.
- Remote Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has delivered remote IT support from Help Desk support to high-level consulting. Efficient remote support saves money while delivering quick results.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading technology companies. Progent's security and compliance consultants have earned top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Learn more details about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Fargo, North Dakota Businesses
Progent's veteran roster of certified consultants can provide Fargo, North Dakota businesses a broad range of online technical guidance and debugging expertise. Practice areas covered under Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations include:
Learn More About Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers in Fargo, North Dakota
For more details about Progent's consulting program for IT service firms in Fargo, North Dakota, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.