Expanding your at-home workforce can have a significant impact on network architecture, security, and corporate processes. Progent has two decades of background assisting small and mid-size businesses to design, deploy, administer, tune, and debug IT networks that support at-home workers. Progent can assist your Fargo organization to select the right tools and adhere to leading practices in creating and operating a secure virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and returns top value. Progent offers support services ranging from on demand expertise for getting you over challenging IT bottlenecks to full project management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Fargo, North Dakota companies to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-at-home environment by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, helpdesk outsourcing, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Setting up the network infrastructure required for a remote workforce can be especially complicated if you have to manage a mix of worker-owned hardware like PCs and notebooks, Internet routers, and wireless APs from an assortment of manufacturers and with a mix of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's experience providing online support for both legacy as well as modern technologies in virtual office venues enables you to make cost-effective use of your available infrastructure and offers ready access to expertise for implement necessary upgrades. Services offered by Progent to assist your company to implement a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem include:
- VPN technology allows you to create a secure connection for authorized remote employees to use IT assets situated at your company datacenter or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can assist your company to deploy and maintain VPN access between your teleworkers and your various network resources by providing online VPN configuration consulting. For organizations using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall consultants can assist your telecommuters to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect software to provide safe VPN connections for a wide range of endpoint devices including Microsoft Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure products allow an at-home worker to see and interact with a data center PC's desktop. This technology gives network managers more control over the computing ecosystem of at-home employees and offers them a familiar work experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI consulting.
- Routers connect at-home networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, local wireless connectivity, and firewalls. Progent can provide top-tier remote support for deploying routers from a variety of vendors. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically supporting families and visitors, are commonly utilized by at-home employees to connect to their Internet router for work. This can create performance as well as security problems. Progent can help you to mitigate these problems by providing expertise like Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco Meraki WiFi deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless access point setup assistance.
- Internet access solutions affect the performance and availability of connections between at-home workers and the company network. Mission-critical applications may demand redundant Internet connections in the event the normal connection fails. Progent offers guidance for picking service providers, picking appropriate service packages, and integrating redundant Internet access. Refer to Internet access solutions.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining a productive telecommuter environment for your Fargo, North Dakota business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.