Enlarging your remote workforce may have a significant impact on network architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of background helping SMBs to plan, configure, administer, tune, and debug IT environments that support at-home workers. Progent can assist your Fargo company to pick the right tools and adhere to best practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual solution for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and returns top value. Progent can provide support services that go from as-needed guidance for getting you over occasional IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Fargo, North Dakota companies to succeed with any facet of creating a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, helpdesk augmentation, data security, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Configuring the physical and software infrastructure needed to support a remote workforce can be particularly complex if you have to manage a combination of worker-owned equipment such as desktop computers and notebooks, Internet routers, and Wi-Fi APs from different vendors and with a mix of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's experience delivering remote support for both legacy as well as current technologies in remote office solutions enables you to make efficient use of your existing network infrastructure and provides you with ready access to top-tire consultants for making necessary updates. Support services offered by Progent to help your company to implement a productive telecommuting infrastructure include:
- VPN technology allows you to create a secure tunnel for authenticated at-home employees to access IT resources situated at your company datacenter or in the cloud. Progent can assist your company to deploy and manage VPN connections between your at-home workforce and your key IT resources by providing remote VPN configuration consulting. For businesses using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall consultants can assist your at-home workers to utilize Cisco's popular AnyConnect client software for safe VPN connections for a broad selection of endpoint devices such as Microsoft Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure products allow an at-home worker to see and use a remote PC's desktop. This technology gives network managers substantial control over the digital ecosystem of telecommuters and ensures them a consistent and more productive work experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers connect home networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, home wireless networks, and firewall services. Progent offers top-tier online support for configuring home routers from a range of vendors. See router integration support from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, often supporting an entire household and guests, are commonly utilized by at-home employees to access their Internet router for work. This can cause performance and cybersecurity issues. Progent can help businesses to resolve these problems by delivering expertise that include Cisco Aironet configuration expertise, Cisco Meraki wireless installation consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless AP integration assistance.
- Internet access solutions impact the speed and availability of connections between telecommuters and the company data center. Line-of-business processes may demand redundant Internet connections in the event the primary connection fails. Progent can provide guidance for selecting ISPs, selecting sensible service offerings, and setting up fault-tolerant Internet access. See Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and managing an efficient work-from-home environment for your Fargo, North Dakota company, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.