Enlarging your telecommuter workforce may have a major impact on IT architecture, security/compliance, and company culture. Progent has two decades of experience assisting SMBs to design, configure, manage, optimize, and debug IT networks that support a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Fargo company to select the appropriate tools and follow leading practices in building and operating a secure virtual solution for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and returns maximum business value. Progent offers support services that go from on demand expertise for helping you past challenging IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Fargo, North Dakota organizations to with any facet of creating a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, Call Desk outsourcing, data security, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce
Setting up the physical and software infrastructure required to support a remote work environment can be particularly complicated if you have to accommodate a mix of personal equipment like PCs and notebooks, routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from different vendors and with a mix of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's experience providing remote support for both outdated as well as current IT products in virtual office solutions allows you to make efficient use of your available infrastructure and offers ready access to expertise for making essential updates. Support services available from Progent to assist you to implement a productive work-at-home ecosystem include:
- VPN connectivity makes it possible to create a secure connection for authorized at-home workers to access IT resources located at your corporate data center or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can help you to deploy and maintain VPN connections between your at-home workforce and your various IT resources by providing online VPN configuration support. For organizations with Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA consultants can assist your telecommuters to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect software to provide secure VPN tunneling for a broad range of endpoint devices such as Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms allow an at-home worker to view and interact with a data center PC's desktop. This gives network managers significant control over the computing ecosystem of at-home employees and offers them a consistent and more productive experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI consulting.
- Routers attach home computer networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, home Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewalls. Progent offers expert remote consulting for setting up home routers from a variety of manufacturers. See router integration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, often shared by an entire household and guests, are frequently utilized by at-home employees to connect to their Internet router for work. This can cause performance and cybersecurity issues. Progent can assist you to mitigate these problems by delivering expertise that include Cisco Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki WiFi deployment expertise, and Ubiquiti wireless AP setup help.
- Internet connectivity methods affect the speed and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the corporate network. Vital processes may require redundant Internet connections in case the primary connection fails. Progent can provide guidance for picking service providers, choosing appropriate service bundles, and setting up redundant Internet connections. See Internet access solutions.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient work-from-home solution for your Fargo, North Dakota company, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.