Enlarging your remote workforce may have a major effect on network architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of experience assisting SMBs to plan, deploy, manage, optimize, and debug IT environments that support at-home workers. Progent can help your Fargo company to select the right technologies and follow leading practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual solution for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and returns maximum business value. Progent can provide support services that go from on demand expertise for helping you over occasional technical bottlenecks to full project management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Fargo, North Dakota companies to with any aspect of building a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Call Desk augmentation, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A broad range of voice/video conferencing products from leading technology companies support virtual discussions, video conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both local workers and at-home workers. Many companies use a mix of products to accommodate their different partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can help your organization to manage your existing conferencing environment and optimize the productivity of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that enables presence, IM, voice and video conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist your company to set up and manage Skype for Business client software to support your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for video sessions. For details about Progent's support expertise for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's support services for Webex and for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and information with capabilities that include voice/video conferencing, threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Microsoft Teams and for other Office 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and troubleshooting expertise for these conferencing platforms and
assist you to tune your network architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about building and managing a productive work-from-home environment for your Fargo, North Dakota company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.