Expanding your telecommuter workforce may have a significant effect on IT architecture, security, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of background helping small and mid-size businesses to design, deploy, administer, optimize, and debug IT environments that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Fargo company to pick the appropriate tools and follow leading practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual solution for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and returns maximum value. Progent offers services that go from as-needed guidance for helping you past challenging IT roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Fargo, North Dakota organizations to with any aspect of building a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by providing infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, Call Desk outsourcing, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A broad range of voice/video conferencing products from major technology companies enable virtual discussions, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both onsite users and at-home workers. Many organizations utilize a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent can assist you to maintain your current voice/video conferencing ecosystem and enhance the experience of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that supports presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help your company to set up and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling platform for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 simultaneous users for video sessions. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Cisco Webex as well as for additional IP video solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conferencing, contacts, and information with features such as video calling, persistent chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's support services for Teams and for additional Office 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and debugging services for these products and
help your business to tune your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about building and maintaining an efficient telecommuter solution for your Fargo, North Dakota organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.