Enlarging your telecommuter workforce may have a significant effect on IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate culture. Progent has 20 years of experience helping SMBs to plan, configure, administer, optimize, and debug IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Fort Collins company to select the appropriate tools and adhere to best practices in creating and operating a safe virtual solution for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and delivers maximum value. Progent can provide support services that go from on demand guidance for helping you past challenging IT bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Fort Collins, Colorado organizations to with any facet of creating a high-functioning work-at-home environment by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Help Desk services, data security, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A broad selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from major vendors support online meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both onsite workers and teleworkers. Many companies utilize multiple products to meet the needs of their various partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to maintain your current conferencing ecosystem and enhance the engagement of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that supports presence, IM, voice and video conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist you to configure and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home workforce. For details about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling app for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 concurrent users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's support services for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, session capture, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Cisco Webex and for additional IP video products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conversations, contacts, and content with features such as video conferencing, persistent chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's support services for Teams and for additional Office 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting services for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to tune your network infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining a productive work-from-home solution for your Fort Collins, Colorado business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.