Enlarging your telecommuter workforce can have a significant impact on IT infrastructure, security, and corporate processes. Progent has 20 years of background helping small and mid-size businesses to design, deploy, manage, optimize, and debug IT environments that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Fort Collins company to pick the appropriate technologies and adhere to best practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual office solution for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and delivers top value. Progent offers support services ranging from on demand expertise for helping you over occasional technical bottlenecks to full project management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Fort Collins, Colorado businesses to succeed with any aspect of building a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, helpdesk outsourcing, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A broad selection of video conferencing products from leading technology companies enable virtual discussions, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both local users and teleworkers. Many organizations use multiple products to accommodate their various partners and clients. Progent can help your organization to maintain your current conferencing ecosystem and optimize the engagement of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications product that enables presence, IM, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to deploy and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your remote workforce. To learn more about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling app for iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime support up to 32 concurrent users for voice/video sessions. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, session recording, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's support services for Webex as well as for other IP video solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conferencing, contacts, and information with capabilities such as IP voice and video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Teams and for additional Office 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and debugging expertise for these conferencing platforms and
help you to optimize your network architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing an efficient work-from-home environment for your Fort Collins, Colorado business, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.