Expanding your remote workforce may have a significant impact on IT infrastructure, security, and corporate processes. Progent has 20 years of background helping SMBs to design, configure, manage, optimize, and debug IT networks that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your Fort Collins organization to pick the appropriate tools and follow leading practices in creating and operating a secure virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and delivers maximum value. Progent can provide services that go from as-needed expertise for getting you over occasional IT bottlenecks to full project management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Fort Collins, Colorado businesses to with any facet of building a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, Help Desk augmentation, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A wide range of video conferencing platforms from major technology companies support online meetings, video conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both local workers and at-home workers. Many companies utilize multiple conferencing products to meet the needs of their various partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can help you to manage your current conferencing ecosystem and optimize the engagement of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications platform that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist you to set up and manage Skype for Business client software to accommodate your remote employees. To learn more about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling app for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based recording, plus revision and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Webex and for additional IP video products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conferencing, contacts, and information with features that include video conferencing, threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's support services for Teams and for other Office 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
help you to tune your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining a productive work-from-home solution for your Fort Collins, Colorado organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.