Expanding your telecommuter workforce may have a significant effect on IT infrastructure, security/compliance, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of background helping SMBs to plan, deploy, administer, optimize, and debug IT networks that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your Fort Lauderdale organization to pick the appropriate technologies and follow leading practices in building and operating a secure virtual solution for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and returns top value. Progent can provide services that go from as-needed expertise for getting you over challenging technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Fort Lauderdale, Florida companies to succeed with any aspect of building a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, Help Desk augmentation, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A broad range of video conferencing products from major technology companies support online discussions, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both local users and telecommuters. Many organizations utilize multiple products to meet the needs of their various partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can help you to maintain your existing voice/video conferencing environment and enhance the engagement of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that enables presence, IM, audio and video conferencing plus the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help you to deploy and manage Skype for Business clients to support your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone app for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 concurrent users for video sessions. For details about Progent's support services for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Webex and for additional IP video solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conferencing, contacts, and content with features such as voice/video conferencing, persistent chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Microsoft Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these conferencing platforms and
help you to optimize your network architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing an efficient telecommuter solution for your Fort Lauderdale, Florida business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.