Expanding your at-home workforce may have a major impact on network infrastructure, security, and corporate workflows. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting small and mid-size businesses to plan, configure, manage, optimize, and debug IT environments that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Fort Lauderdale organization to pick the appropriate tools and follow best practices in creating and operating a secure virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and delivers top value. Progent offers services that go from on demand expertise for helping you past challenging technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Fort Lauderdale, Florida organizations to with any facet of creating a high-performing telecommuting ecosystem by providing infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, Help Desk outsourcing, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A broad selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from major vendors support online discussions, video conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both local users and telecommuters. Many companies use a mix of products to meet the needs of their various partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can help you to manage your existing voice/video conferencing environment and enhance the productivity of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications platform that supports presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist you to set up and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your remote employees. For details about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for iOS and Mac devices. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime support as many as 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. To learn more about Progent's support services for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based recording, plus revision and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's support services for Webex and for other IP video products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with capabilities that include voice/video calling, persistent chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Microsoft Teams and for other Office 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and troubleshooting services for these products and
assist you to optimize your WAN infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining a productive work-from-home environment for your Fort Lauderdale, Florida business, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.