Expanding your remote workforce may have a major impact on IT architecture, security, and corporate culture. Progent has 20 years of background assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, administer, tune, and debug IT networks that support a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Fort Lauderdale company to pick the right technologies and adhere to leading practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual solution for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and returns maximum business value. Progent can provide services that go from as-needed guidance for helping you past occasional technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Fort Lauderdale, Florida organizations to succeed with any aspect of building a high-performing work-at-home environment by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, helpdesk augmentation, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A broad selection of voice/video conferencing products from leading technology companies support virtual discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both onsite users and teleworkers. Many companies utilize multiple conferencing products to meet the needs of their various partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can help your organization to maintain your current conferencing ecosystem and optimize the engagement of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications product that supports presence, IM, voice and video calling and conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to deploy and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home employees. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for compatible iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 concurrent users for voice/video sessions. For details about Progent's support expertise for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Webex as well as for other IP video solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conferencing, contacts, and content with capabilities that include voice/video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support services for Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
assist your business to optimize your network infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about building and maintaining a productive work-from-home environment for your Fort Lauderdale, Florida business, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.