Enlarging your telecommuter workforce can have a significant impact on IT infrastructure, security/compliance, and corporate workflows. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, manage, optimize, and debug IT networks that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your Fort Lauderdale organization to pick the appropriate tools and adhere to leading practices in creating and operating a safe virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and returns maximum value. Progent offers support services ranging from as-needed expertise for helping you over challenging IT bottlenecks to full project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Fort Lauderdale, Florida companies to with any facet of creating a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, Help Desk augmentation, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Network Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Integrating the physical and software infrastructure required to support an at-home work environment can be particularly complex if you have to accommodate a combination of worker-owned hardware like desktop computers and notebooks, routers, and wireless appliances from different manufacturers and with a mix of OS software and firmware levels. Progent's experience delivering online help for both outdated and modern technologies in virtual office venues allows you to make cost-effective use of your available infrastructure and provides you with ready access to expertise for implement essential upgrades. Support services available from Progent to assist you to implement a productive telecommuting ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network technology allows you to create a secure connection for authorized remote workers to access IT assets situated at your corporate data center or in the cloud. Progent can help your company to configure and maintain VPN connections between your teleworkers and your key IT resources by providing remote VPN configuration support. For organizations using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall consultants can assist your remote workers to set up Cisco's AnyConnect client software for secure VPN tunneling for a wide range of devices including Windows, Mac, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms allow a telecommuter to view and interact with a remote PC's desktop. This provides IT managers substantial control over the digital environment of telecommuters and offers them a familiar work experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI solutions.
- Routers attach at-home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN connections, home Wi-Fi networks, and firewalls. Progent can provide top-tier remote consulting for setting up routers from a range of vendors. See router configuration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wireless networks, typically supporting an entire household and guests, are frequently used by at-home employees to access their router for work. This can cause performance and security problems. Progent can help you to mitigate these issues by providing expertise that include Aironet configuration expertise, Cisco-certified Meraki WiFi deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti WiFi access point setup assistance.
- Internet access solutions affect the performance and availability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate network. Mission-critical applications may require backup Internet connections in case the normal connection fails. Progent offers guidance for picking service providers, selecting appropriate service bundles, and configuring redundant Internet connections. See Internet connectivity integration services.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining an efficient telecommuter environment for your Fort Lauderdale, Florida organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.