Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a significant impact on IT infrastructure, security/compliance, and company workflows. Progent has two decades of background helping businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, administer, optimize, and debug IT environments that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Fort Lauderdale organization to pick the appropriate tools and adhere to best practices in building and operating a secure virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and returns maximum business value. Progent can provide support services ranging from on demand guidance for helping you past challenging IT bottlenecks to full project management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Fort Lauderdale, Florida organizations to with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Call Desk outsourcing, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Network Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce
Configuring the network infrastructure required to support an at-home work environment can be especially complicated if you have to manage a mix of personal hardware such as PCs and laptops, Internet routers, and wireless appliances from an assortment of vendors and with a variety of OS software and firmware levels. Progent's background delivering remote support for both outdated and current technologies in virtual office solutions allows you to make efficient use of your existing network infrastructure and offers ready access to expertise for implement necessary updates. Services available from Progent to assist your company to create a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem include:
- VPN technology makes it possible to create a safe tunnel for authenticated remote employees to access IT resources situated at your company data center or in the cloud. Progent can help your company to deploy and manage VPN access between your teleworkers and your various network resources by providing remote VPN configuration consulting. For businesses using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco ASA Firewall experts can assist your at-home workers to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect client software to provide secure VPN connections for a broad selection of devices including Microsoft Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms allow an at-home worker to see and interact with a remote PC's desktop. This provides IT managers more control over the digital ecosystem of telecommuters and ensures them a consistent and more productive experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers connect home networks to the Internet and support VPN connections, local wireless networks, and firewall services. Progent offers top-tier online consulting for configuring home routers from a variety of vendors. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, typically shared by an entire household and guests, are frequently used by telecommuters to connect to their Internet router for work. This can create performance as well as security problems. Progent can assist businesses to mitigate these problems by providing expertise that include Cisco Aironet integration expertise, Cisco-certified Meraki wireless installation consulting, and Ubiquiti wireless access point setup assistance.
- Internet connectivity methods affect the speed and availability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate data center. Line-of-business applications may demand redundant Internet connections in case the normal connection breaks. Progent can provide guidance for picking ISPs, picking appropriate bandwidth and data volume packages, and integrating high-availability Internet connections. Refer to Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining a productive telecommuter solution for your Fort Lauderdale, Florida business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.