Expanding your telecommuter workforce may have a major effect on network infrastructure, security/compliance, and company processes. Progent has two decades of experience assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, administer, optimize, and debug IT environments that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Fort Wayne company to pick the right tools and adhere to best practices in building and operating a secure virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and delivers maximum business value. Progent can provide support services ranging from on demand expertise for helping you past occasional technical bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Fort Wayne, Indiana companies to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-functioning telecommuting environment by delivering infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, helpdesk outsourcing, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing products from leading technology companies enable virtual discussions, video conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both onsite workers and at-home workers. Many organizations use multiple conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent can assist your organization to manage your current conferencing environment and optimize the engagement of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that supports real-time presence, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to configure and maintain Skype for Business client software to support your at-home workforce. For details about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling app for iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for voice/video calls. For details about Progent's support services for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session recording, plus editing and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and information with features such as IP voice and video calling, persistent chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Teams as well as for other Office 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging services for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to optimize your network infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To contact Progent about building and managing a productive work-from-home solution for your Fort Wayne, Indiana organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.