Expanding your at-home workforce can have a major effect on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and company processes. Progent has two decades of background helping small and mid-size businesses to design, configure, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that support a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Fremont company to select the right tools and adhere to best practices in building and operating a secure virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and delivers top business value. Progent can provide support services that go from on demand guidance for getting you past occasional technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Fremont, California organizations to succeed with any facet of creating a high-performing work-at-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Call Desk outsourcing, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A wide range of voice/video conferencing products from leading technology companies enable virtual discussions, video conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both onsite workers and telecommuters. Many organizations use a mix of products to meet the needs of their different partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can help your organization to manage your existing conferencing environment and optimize the engagement of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that supports presence, IM, voice and video conferencing plus the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help you to set up and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling platform for compatible iOS and macOS devices. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime allow up to 32 simultaneous users for video sessions. For details about Progent's support expertise for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based capture, plus revision and playback for training. For details about Progent's consulting services for Webex as well as for additional IP video solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conferencing, contacts, and information with capabilities such as video conferencing, threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Microsoft Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and troubleshooting services for these products and
assist you to tune your network architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and managing a productive work-from-home solution for your Fremont, California company, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.