Expanding your remote workforce may have a significant effect on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate workflows. Progent has 20 years of background helping small and mid-size businesses to design, configure, manage, tune, and debug IT networks that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can help your Fremont organization to pick the appropriate tools and follow leading practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and returns maximum value. Progent offers services ranging from as-needed guidance for helping you over occasional IT roadblocks to full project management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Fremont, California companies to with any aspect of building a high-functioning telecommuting environment by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, Call Desk outsourcing, security and compliance, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A wide range of video conferencing platforms from leading technology companies enable virtual discussions, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both local workers and teleworkers. Many companies use multiple conferencing products to accommodate their various partners and clients. Progent can assist you to maintain your existing conferencing environment and optimize the engagement of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that supports presence, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing plus the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist your company to set up and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your at-home employees. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone app for iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime allow up to 32 concurrent users for voice/video sessions. For details about Progent's support expertise for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most computing devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session recording, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with features that include IP voice and video conferencing, threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support services for Teams as well as for additional Office 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and troubleshooting expertise for these conferencing platforms and
help you to optimize your network architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient work-from-home solution for your Fremont, California organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.