Expanding your at-home workforce can have a major impact on network infrastructure, security, and corporate workflows. Progent has 20 years of background helping SMBs to plan, configure, manage, tune, and debug IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Fremont company to select the right technologies and adhere to leading practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual solution for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and returns top business value. Progent offers services ranging from on demand expertise for getting you past occasional IT roadblocks to full project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Fremont, California businesses to with any facet of building a high-functioning telecommuting environment by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, Help Desk augmentation, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A broad selection of video conferencing platforms from major technology companies enable virtual discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both onsite users and telecommuters. Many companies utilize multiple conferencing products to accommodate their various partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to manage your existing conferencing environment and optimize the experience of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications platform that enables presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help you to configure and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling app for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime allow up to 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for training. For details about Progent's support services for Cisco Webex as well as for other IP video solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conversations, contacts, and information with features such as IP voice and video calling, threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Teams and for other Office 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and debugging services for these products and
assist you to tune your WAN infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient telecommuter solution for your Fremont, California company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.