Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Organizations in Fremont
Progentís consulting support for network service firms in Fremont California enables your company to provide your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support using your brand as a transparent extension of your in-house network support team. These services can help you add to your client base, fill out your service portfolio, create happy customers, and increase your profits.
Progent's roster of network engineers, PC support specialists, network admins, and cybersecurity consultants have worked as transparent expansions to the IT staffs of some of the country's largest IT support firms. Progentís range of expertise allows you to widen the capabilities of your IT service practice, and Progentís transparency helps you promote and preserve your branding.
Progent is an IT consulting firm with two decades of background delivering online consulting services to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the biggest groups of Cisco CCIE network engineers of any private IT support firm in the world. Progent has provided remote IT assistance and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the country. (See testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Providing Progent's Services With Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for network service providers features seamless resale to your clients of world-class IT services. Progent bills you exclusively and works under your instructions to deliver your customers consulting and support services under your brand. Also, Progent has a low-cost Off-hours Support Service for clients who need access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for Network Service Providers
Ticketing systems are the heart of a successful IT Call Center. But full-featured ticketing systems are not just costly to acquire and staff, but difficult to set up and manage. Small or niche IT support companies seldom have the required financial or human resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program offers IT support firms an affordable way to retain their own branding while delivering their customers world-class desktop support built around an advanced ticketing system and reinforced by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for IT Service Providers
Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT support organizations leverages Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing technology, a remote desktop services staff, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can establish communications with your existing ticketing platform. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Call Center and ticketing program allow you to increase your physical and virtual support volume, the range of technical issues your firm can handle, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT service organizations include:
For additional details about Progent's Call Center and ticketing program, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support staff delivers Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during normal business hours.
- Standard service times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended hours support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional onsite service in major metros is available across the US at extra cost.
- You retain complete control of your clients and billing.
- Your clients enter requests using your branded Internet portal, an 800 number, or by sending a message to your designated mailbox.
- Each customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and modified remotely until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Providers
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service organizations allows you to become a sole source for virtually all technical guidance and troubleshooting your clients may need. You can grow your staff and strategic in-house competencies at your own pace without being forced to turn down new business owing to a lack of in-house expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Major benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a transparent supplement to your internal support group, under your management, and invoices you rather than your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges by the minute to minimize expenses.
- Detailed Service Reporting: Progent utilizes an advanced service documentation system to ensure that all services delivered are fully documented. This makes it easy for support group to shift account assignments to in-house personnel once you have enough staff and relevant technical skills.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your Service Business: You can quickly and safely take on additional jobs beyond your core fields of excellence and open new geographies without assuming the risks associated with expanding your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can solidify your mind share as a comprehensive IT service firm by delivering more solutions to more customers under your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your Services Catalog: Progent can provide world-class support in a wide array of IT disciplines and can act as a dependable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT support operations.
- Fast Problem Escalation: Thanks to a large team of top-level technology experts ready to help, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest problems get resolved promptly.
- Keep Your Customers Satisfied: Satisfied clients stick. By teaming with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to look for help from your competitors.
- Online Technical Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has provided online IT support from Call Center support to high-level consulting. Efficient online support saves money and produces fast results.
- Top Certifications: Progentís engineers hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's security and compliance experts have earned advanced certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Find out more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Fremont, California Organizations
Progent's seasoned team of certified consultants and technical experts can provide Fremont, California companies a wide range of online technical guidance and troubleshooting expertise. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations include:
Find Out More About Progent's Consulting Program for IT Service Providers in Fremont, California
For additional information about Progent's reseller support for network service firms in Fremont, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.