Enlarging your telecommuter workforce can have a significant impact on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of experience helping SMBs to design, deploy, manage, optimize, and debug IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Fresno company to pick the right technologies and adhere to leading practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual office solution for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and returns maximum business value. Progent offers services that go from on demand guidance for helping you over occasional IT roadblocks to full project management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Fresno, California organizations to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-performing telecommuting environment by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, helpdesk augmentation, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Network Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Integrating the physical and software infrastructure required to support an at-home workforce can be particularly complex if you must manage a mix of worker-owned equipment such as desktop computers and notebooks, Internet routers, and Wi-Fi APs from different manufacturers and with a variety of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's experience delivering remote support for both legacy and modern IT products in remote office solutions enables you to make efficient use of your available infrastructure and provides you with fast access to top-tire consultants for implement essential upgrades. Support services offered by Progent to help your company to implement a productive telecommuting ecosystem include:
- VPN technology allows you to establish a secure connection for authenticated at-home employees to access IT assets located at your company data center or in the cloud. Progent can help you to configure and manage VPN access between your teleworkers and your various IT resources by providing remote VPN integration support. For organizations using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco ASA Firewall consultants can assist your telecommuters to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect client software to provide secure VPN tunneling for a broad selection of devices including Microsoft Windows, Mac, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure products allow a teleworker to see and use a remote PC's desktop. This technology gives network managers more control over the computing environment of at-home employees and offers remote users a familiar experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI consulting.
- Routers attach home networks to the Internet and support VPN connections, local Wi-Fi networks, and firewalls. Progent can provide top-tier online support for setting up home routers from all major manufacturers. See router configuration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically supporting families and visitors, are frequently used by telecommuters to access their Internet router for work. This can create throughput and cybersecurity issues. Progent can help businesses to mitigate these issues by delivering expertise that include Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki WiFi installation expertise, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi AP integration help.
- Internet access solutions affect the speed and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the company data center. Vital processes might demand redundant Internet connections in the event the normal connection fails. Progent offers guidance for picking service providers, choosing appropriate service offerings, and configuring fault-tolerant Internet access. Refer to Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining a productive work-from-home solution for your Fresno, California company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.