Expanding your at-home workforce may have a significant effect on IT infrastructure, security/compliance, and company culture. Progent has two decades of background assisting SMBs to design, deploy, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Fresno company to pick the right technologies and follow best practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and returns top value. Progent offers services ranging from as-needed guidance for getting you past challenging technical bottlenecks to full project management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Fresno, California companies to with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-at-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Help Desk augmentation, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Infrastructure for an At-Home Workforce
Configuring the physical and software infrastructure needed for a remote work environment can be particularly complex if you have to accommodate a combination of personal hardware such as desktop computers and notebooks, routers, and Wi-Fi APs from various vendors and with a mix of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's experience providing remote help for both legacy and modern IT products in remote office venues allows you to make cost-effective use of your existing infrastructure and provides you with ready access to expertise for implement essential upgrades. Support services offered by Progent to assist you to create a high-functioning work-at-home infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network connectivity makes it possible to establish a safe connection for authenticated remote employees to access IT assets located at your company data center or in a public cloud. Progent's consultants can assist you to deploy and maintain VPN access between your at-home workforce and your key network resources by providing remote VPN configuration support. For organizations with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall consultants can help your telecommuters to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect client software to provide secure VPN tunneling for a wide selection of endpoint devices including Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms enable a teleworker to view and interact with a remote PC's desktop. This technology provides IT managers substantial control over the computing ecosystem of at-home employees and ensures them a familiar work experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers connect at-home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, home Wi-Fi networks, and firewall services. Progent offers expert remote support for integrating routers from a variety of manufacturers. See router integration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, often supporting an entire household and guests, are frequently used by telecommuters to access their router for work. This can create performance as well as cybersecurity problems. Progent can assist you to resolve these problems by delivering services that include Cisco Aironet integration expertise, Cisco-certified Meraki WiFi installation consulting, and Ubiquiti WiFi AP setup assistance.
- Internet access solutions impact the performance and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the company network. Business-critical processes may demand redundant Internet access in case the primary connection breaks. Progent offers guidance for picking service providers, choosing appropriate service bundles, and integrating fault-tolerant Internet connections. Refer to Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining a productive telecommuter solution for your Fresno, California organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.