Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a significant effect on IT architecture, security, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of experience assisting businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, administer, optimize, and debug IT environments that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Fresno company to pick the appropriate technologies and follow best practices in creating and operating a secure virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and returns maximum business value. Progent offers support services ranging from as-needed guidance for getting you over challenging technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent can help Fresno, California organizations to succeed with any facet of building a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by providing infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Call Desk outsourcing, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Configuring the physical and software infrastructure required for a remote work environment can be particularly challenging if you must manage a combination of worker-owned equipment like desktop computers and notebooks, routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from different vendors and with a mix of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's background providing remote support for both outdated and current IT products in virtual office solutions allows you to make efficient use of your available infrastructure and provides you with fast access to top-tire consultants for making necessary updates. Support services available from Progent to assist you to create a productive work-at-home ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) connectivity allows you to establish a safe tunnel for authenticated remote workers to access IT resources located at your corporate data center or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can help you to configure and manage VPN connections between your teleworkers and your key IT resources by providing online VPN configuration support. For organizations using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA consultants can assist your at-home workers to set up Cisco's AnyConnect software for safe VPN tunneling for a wide range of devices such as Microsoft Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms allow an at-home worker to see and use a remote PC's desktop. This technology gives network managers significant control over the computing environment of at-home employees and offers them a familiar experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers connect home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, local Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewalls. Progent offers top-tier remote consulting for configuring routers from a range of manufacturers. See router integration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, often supporting an entire household and guests, are commonly utilized by telecommuters to access their Internet router for work. This can cause throughput as well as security issues. Progent can help you to resolve these problems by providing expertise like Aironet configuration expertise, Cisco-certified Meraki wireless deployment expertise, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi AP integration assistance.
- Internet connectivity methods affect the performance and availability of connections between telecommuters and the corporate data center. Business-critical applications may require redundant Internet access in the event the primary connection fails. Progent offers guidance for selecting Internet service providers, picking appropriate bandwidth and data volume bundles, and integrating high-availability Internet connections. Refer to Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To contact Progent about building and maintaining an efficient telecommuter solution for your Fresno, California company, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.