Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a significant impact on network infrastructure, security/compliance, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of background assisting SMBs to plan, deploy, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Fresno organization to select the appropriate tools and adhere to leading practices in building and operating a secure virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and delivers maximum value. Progent offers services ranging from on demand expertise for getting you past challenging technical roadblocks to full project management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Fresno, California businesses to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, helpdesk outsourcing, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Network Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Integrating the network infrastructure required to support a remote workforce can be particularly complex if you must accommodate a mix of worker-owned equipment such as desktop computers and notebooks, routers, and wireless APs from an assortment of manufacturers and with a mix of OS software and firmware levels. Progent's experience providing remote help for both outdated and modern IT products in virtual office solutions allows you to make cost-effective use of your available infrastructure and provides you with ready access to top-tire consultants for implement necessary updates. Services offered by Progent to assist your company to create a productive work-at-home infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network connectivity allows you to create a secure connection for authenticated remote workers to use IT assets located at your corporate data center or in a public cloud. Progent can help you to configure and maintain VPN access between your teleworkers and your key IT resources by providing online VPN integration consulting. For businesses using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco ASA Firewall experts can assist your remote workers to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect software for secure VPN connections for a wide selection of endpoint devices including Windows, Mac, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms allow a teleworker to view and use a data center computer's desktop. This technology gives IT managers more control over the digital environment of telecommuters and ensures them a consistent and more productive experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers connect home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN connections, home wireless networks, and firewall services. Progent can provide top-tier online support for setting up home routers from a variety of manufacturers. See router integration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wireless networks, often shared by an entire household and visitors, are frequently used by at-home employees to access their Internet router for work. This can create throughput as well as security issues. Progent can help you to resolve these issues by providing expertise like Aironet integration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki wireless installation consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless AP setup assistance.
- Internet access methods affect the performance and availability of connections between at-home workers and the company data center. Mission-critical processes may demand redundant Internet access in case the normal connection breaks. Progent can provide guidance for identifying Internet service providers, picking sensible bandwidth and data volume offerings, and setting up high-availability Internet connections. See Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient telecommuter solution for your Fresno, California company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.