Expanding your telecommuter workforce may have a significant impact on IT architecture, security/compliance, and company workflows. Progent has two decades of experience helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, configure, manage, tune, and debug IT networks that support work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Fresno company to select the right tools and follow best practices in creating and operating a safe virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and delivers top business value. Progent can provide support services that go from as-needed guidance for getting you past challenging IT bottlenecks to full project management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent can help Fresno, California companies to succeed with any aspect of building a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, helpdesk augmentation, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A broad range of voice/video conferencing platforms from leading vendors enable virtual meetings, video conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both local workers and teleworkers. Many companies use multiple products to meet the needs of their various partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can help you to manage your current voice/video conferencing environment and optimize the experience of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications platform that supports presence, IM, voice and video calling and conferencing plus the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help you to deploy and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your remote workforce. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling app for iOS and macOS devices. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 simultaneous users for video calls. For details about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most computing devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Cisco Webex and for other video conferencing solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conversations, contacts, and content with features that include video conferencing, persistent chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support services for Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
help your business to optimize your WAN architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about building and maintaining an efficient work-from-home environment for your Fresno, California business, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.