Expanding your telecommuter workforce may have a significant impact on IT infrastructure, security/compliance, and company processes. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that support a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Fresno organization to pick the appropriate tools and adhere to best practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual solution for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and delivers maximum business value. Progent offers services that go from on demand guidance for getting you over challenging IT bottlenecks to full project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Fresno, California businesses to with any aspect of building a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, Help Desk augmentation, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A broad selection of video conferencing products from major vendors enable virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both onsite users and at-home workers. Many companies use a mix of products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent can assist your organization to manage your existing voice/video conferencing ecosystem and enhance the experience of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that supports presence, IM, audio and video calling and conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help you to configure and manage Skype for Business client software to accommodate your at-home employees. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling app for compatible iOS and macOS devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 simultaneous users for video sessions. For details about Progent's support services for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, session capture, plus editing and playback for training. For details about Progent's support expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for other IP video solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with capabilities that include voice/video calling, threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Microsoft Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and debugging services for these products and
help you to optimize your network architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing a productive work-from-home solution for your Fresno, California organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.