Expanding your telecommuter workforce can have a major impact on IT architecture, security, and company culture. Progent has two decades of background assisting SMBs to plan, deploy, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Fresno company to pick the appropriate tools and adhere to leading practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual office solution for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and returns maximum business value. Progent offers support services that go from as-needed guidance for helping you past occasional technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Fresno, California businesses to succeed with any facet of creating a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, Call Desk augmentation, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A wide selection of video conferencing platforms from major vendors support virtual meetings, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both onsite workers and telecommuters. Many organizations utilize multiple conferencing products to meet the needs of their various partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can help you to maintain your existing conferencing ecosystem and enhance the productivity of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that supports real-time presence, IM, voice and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist your company to set up and maintain Skype for Business clients to support your remote workforce. For details about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime support up to 32 simultaneous users for video sessions. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, session recording, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's consulting services for Webex as well as for additional IP video products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conferencing, contacts, and information with features such as IP voice and video calling, persistent chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Teams and for other Microsoft 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and debugging services for these products and
assist you to tune your network architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing a productive telecommuter solution for your Fresno, California organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.