Enlarging your remote workforce may have a major effect on network infrastructure, security/compliance, and company culture. Progent has two decades of background assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, configure, administer, optimize, and debug IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Garland company to pick the right tools and follow leading practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and delivers top value. Progent can provide support services that go from as-needed expertise for helping you over occasional technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Garland, Texas companies to succeed with any facet of creating a high-performing work-at-home environment by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, Call Desk augmentation, data security, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Network Infrastructure for an At-Home Workforce
Setting up the network infrastructure required for a remote workforce can be especially challenging if you must accommodate a combination of worker-owned hardware like PCs and laptops, routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from various manufacturers and with a mix of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's background providing online help for both legacy as well as current IT products in virtual office solutions enables you to make cost-effective use of your available network infrastructure and provides you with ready access to top-tire consultants for implement necessary updates. Support services offered by Progent to help you to create a productive work-at-home ecosystem include:
- VPN connectivity makes it possible to establish a safe connection for authorized at-home workers to use IT assets situated at your corporate data center or in a public cloud. Progent can assist your company to deploy and maintain VPN connections between your teleworkers and your key network resources by providing remote VPN integration consulting. For businesses using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA experts can assist your telecommuters to set up Cisco's AnyConnect software to provide safe VPN connections for a broad range of endpoint devices including Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) products enable a teleworker to see and interact with a data center computer's desktop. This technology provides network managers more control over the digital environment of telecommuters and ensures remote users a consistent and more productive experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers connect home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, local Wi-Fi networks, and firewalls. Progent offers top-tier remote consulting for integrating routers from a range of manufacturers. See router configuration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wireless networks, typically shared by families and guests, are frequently utilized by telecommuters to access their Internet router for work. This can create performance and security problems. Progent can help businesses to resolve these problems by providing services like Aironet integration expertise, Cisco Meraki WiFi deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless access point setup assistance.
- Internet access methods impact the performance and availability of connections between telecommuters and the company network. Mission-critical applications may demand redundant Internet access in case the normal connection fails. Progent offers expertise for selecting ISPs, choosing sensible service offerings, and configuring high-availability Internet access. Refer to Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and managing a productive work-from-home environment for your Garland, Texas organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.