Enlarging your remote workforce can have a significant impact on IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, and company processes. Progent has 20 years of background assisting SMBs to plan, deploy, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that support work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Garland organization to select the right technologies and follow leading practices in creating and operating a safe virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and returns maximum business value. Progent can provide services that go from on demand guidance for getting you over challenging IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Garland, Texas businesses to with any facet of creating a high-functioning work-at-home environment by delivering infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, helpdesk services, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Network Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Integrating the physical and software infrastructure needed for an at-home work environment can be especially complicated if you must manage a mix of worker-owned equipment such as desktop computers and laptops, Internet routers, and wireless APs from different manufacturers and with a variety of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's background providing remote support for both legacy as well as current technologies in virtual office solutions enables you to make cost-effective use of your existing network infrastructure and offers ready access to expertise for making essential updates. Services offered by Progent to help you to create a productive work-at-home infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) connectivity allows you to establish a secure tunnel for authorized remote workers to use IT assets located at your corporate datacenter or in the cloud. Progent can assist you to configure and maintain VPN connections between your at-home workforce and your key network resources by providing remote VPN configuration support. For businesses with Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco ASA Firewall consultants can help your at-home workers to utilize Cisco's popular AnyConnect client software to provide secure VPN connections for a broad selection of devices including Microsoft Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) products enable a teleworker to view and interact with a remote computer's desktop. This provides network managers significant control over the digital environment of at-home employees and ensures remote users a consistent and more productive experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI solutions.
- Routers connect home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, home wireless networks, and firewall services. Progent offers top-tier remote support for configuring home routers from all major vendors. See router integration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, often shared by the whole family and visitors, are frequently utilized by at-home employees to access their Internet router for work. This can cause performance as well as security issues. Progent can help businesses to mitigate these issues by providing services like Cisco Aironet integration expertise, Cisco Meraki wireless installation expertise, and Ubiquiti WiFi access point integration help.
- Internet access solutions impact the speed and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the company data center. Line-of-business applications may require redundant Internet connections in case the primary connection breaks. Progent offers expertise for picking service providers, choosing appropriate service packages, and setting up redundant Internet connections. See Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing an efficient telecommuter solution for your Garland, Texas company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.