Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Organizations in Glendale
Progentís consulting support for IT service organizations in Glendale Arizona enables you to provide your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support with your company's own branding as a seamless supplement to your in-house network support group. These services can ease the way for you to grow your revenue, flesh out your service offerings, create happy customers, and improve your profits.
Progentís nationwide roster of network infrastructure engineers, desktop support technicians, network admins, and data security consultants have worked as seamless expansions to the IT staffs of some of the country's biggest IT service firms. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise allows you to add to the scope of your IT support business, and Progentís transparency helps you strengthen and protect your branding.
Progent is an IT support firm with 20 years of experience providing remote consulting services to small and mid-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the largest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers of any independent computer services company in the world. Progent has provided remote IT support and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (Refer to recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Services With Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for IT service firms features seamless resale to your clients of world-class IT services. Progent invoices your firm directly and performs under your direction to provide your clients support services under your branding. In addition, Progent offers a low-cost Off-hours Support Service for customers who need 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for IT Service Providers
Ticketing is the heart of a successful IT Call Center. But modern ticketing systems are not just costly to license and staff, but a hassle to set up and manage. Small or niche IT service firms rarely have the necessary resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution offers IT support organizations an economical way to keep their custom branding while providing their customers world-class desktop support built around an advanced ticketing system and supplemented by rapid escalation to top-tier experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for IT Service Providers
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT service organizations leverages Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, a remote desktop support staff, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can set up data interchange with your existing ticketing platform. The features offered with Progent's Call Center and ticketing program allow you to increase your physical and virtual support workload, the range of technical issues your company can handle, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT support firms include:
To see additional information about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support staff provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during standard work hours.
- Normal service times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days per week.
- Extended support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional onsite service in major metros is available throughout the country at additional cost.
- You keep full control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your customers enter service requests via your own branded web portal, a toll-free number, or by directing a message to your assigned mailbox.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and updated online until they are closed.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for network service providers allows you to become a single source for virtually all technical expertise your customers may require. You can build your staff and core in-house competencies steadily without being forced to turn down new business owing to a lack of in-house expertise or the absence of personnel.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Major advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a seamless supplement to your internal support group, responding to your direction, and bills you rather than your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges by the minute to minimize expenses.
- Extensive Documentation: Progent utilizes an advanced documentation platform to make sure all IT services delivered are fully described. This makes it easy for your IT support organization to shift account assignments to in-house personnel once you have sufficient people and appropriate skill sets.
For a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your Service Practice: You can quickly and efficiently accept more opportunities beyond your main areas of expertise and serve additional territories without assuming the risks associated with expanding your full-time staff too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can solidify your mind share as a comprehensive IT service firm by offering more solutions to more customers using your own company name.
- Add to Your Services Portfolio: Progent offers world-class support in a broad array of IT disciplines and can be a dependable resource for expanding your IT support business.
- Rapid Escalation: Thanks to a sizable roster of senior consultants ready to help, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest problems get resolved fast.
- Keep Your Customers Happy: Satisfied clients are loyal. By teaming with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to seek help from your competitors.
- Online Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has delivered remote network support from Help Desk services to advanced consulting. Efficient online service cuts costs while delivering fast results.
- Top Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's security and compliance consultants hold advanced certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Learn more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Glendale, Arizona Organizations
Progent's veteran roster of certified consultants and technical experts can deliver Glendale, Arizona organizations a broad array of remote consulting and troubleshooting expertise. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's reseller program for network service organizations include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Consulting Program for IT Service Providers in Glendale, Arizona
For more details about Progent's consulting support for network service firms in Glendale, Arizona, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.