Enlarging your remote workforce may have a significant impact on IT infrastructure, security/compliance, and corporate workflows. Progent has 20 years of experience helping SMBs to design, configure, administer, tune, and debug IT networks that support at-home workers. Progent can assist your Glendale organization to select the right technologies and follow best practices in creating and operating a secure virtual office solution for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and returns top business value. Progent offers support services ranging from on demand guidance for getting you past occasional IT roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Glendale, Arizona organizations to with any facet of building a high-performing work-from-home environment by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Call Desk augmentation, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A broad selection of voice/video conferencing products from leading vendors enable virtual discussions, video conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both local users and telecommuters. Many organizations use a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their various partners and customers. Progent can help your organization to manage your current voice/video conferencing ecosystem and enhance the experience of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications platform that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to configure and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling platform for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 simultaneous users for voice/video sessions. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based capture, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's support services for Cisco Webex as well as for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conferencing, contacts, and information with features that include IP voice and video calling, threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's support services for Teams as well as for other Office 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting services for these products and
help your business to optimize your WAN architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and managing a productive work-from-home solution for your Glendale, Arizona company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.