Expanding your telecommuter workforce can have a major impact on IT architecture, security/compliance, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of experience assisting businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that support a remote workforce. Progent can help your Grand Rapids company to pick the appropriate tools and follow leading practices in creating and operating a secure virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and delivers top business value. Progent offers services that go from on demand guidance for helping you over challenging IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent can help Grand Rapids, Michigan businesses to with any aspect of building a high-functioning work-from-home environment by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Call Desk services, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A broad range of voice/video conferencing platforms from leading technology companies enable virtual discussions, video conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both onsite workers and teleworkers. Many companies use a mix of products to accommodate their various partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to manage your existing conferencing environment and optimize the engagement of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications product that enables real-time presence, IM, voice and video conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help your company to set up and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your remote workforce. To learn more about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling platform for iOS and macOS devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime support up to 32 concurrent users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Webex and for additional video conferencing solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with capabilities such as voice/video conferencing, persistent chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's support services for Microsoft Teams as well as for additional Office 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
help you to optimize your network infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient telecommuter environment for your Grand Rapids, Michigan company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.