Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Organizations in Grand Rapids
Progentís consulting services for network service organizations in Grand Rapids Michigan enables your company to provide your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support with your own branding as a seamless extension of your in-house network support team. This can put you on the fast track to add to your client base, close gaps in your service catalog, satisfy your customers, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's roster of network infrastructure experts, PC integration and troubleshooting specialists, network administrators, and cybersecurity consultants have acted as transparent expansions to the support groups of some of the worldís biggest IT support firms. Progentís range of technical knowledge enables you to add to the scope of your IT service practice, and Progentís transparency helps you strengthen and protect your company's brand.
Progent is an IT support firm with two decades of background delivering online expertise to small and middle-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the largest teams of Cisco CCIE network engineers of any private IT services company in the world. Progent has delivered remote technical assistance and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (Refer to recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services With Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for network service firms offers transparent resale to your customers of world-class IT services. Progent bills you exclusively and works under your instructions to provide your clients support services under your brand. Also, Progent offers an affordable Extended Hours Support Service for customers who need 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for IT Service Firms
Ticketing systems are fundamental to an efficient IT Call Center. But full-featured ticketing platforms are not only expensive to acquire and staff, but a hassle to set up and maintain. Small or niche IT service firms seldom have the necessary budget or personnel. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program offers IT service firms an affordable way to retain their custom branding while providing their clients world-class desktop support built around a best-of-breed ticketing platform and reinforced by rapid escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for Network Service Firms
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT service organizations takes advantage of Progent's investments in advanced ticketing technology, a remote desktop support team, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can establish data interchange with your existing ticketing platform. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Call Center and ticketing program enable your IT service firm to increase your physical and virtual support volume, the diversity of technologies your business can take on, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT service companies include:
To see additional details about Progent's Call Center and ticketing outsourcing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support staff provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour SLA to commence work during standard work hours.
- Standard service hours are from 5am to 7pm PST, five days a week.
- Extended support is available at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises support in major metros is available throughout the country at additional cost.
- You have full control of your clients and billing.
- Your customers submit requests by means of your own branded Internet portal, a toll-free phone number, or by directing an email to your designated email address.
- Every end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and updated remotely until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for network service providers allows you to act as a sole point of contact for virtually all IT expertise your customers may require. You can grow your staff and core in-house competencies steadily without having to say no to opportunities owing to a gap in expertise or the absence of personnel.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a transparent supplement to your in-house support group, responding to your coordination, and invoices your firm instead of your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to minimize expenses.
- Extensive Documentation: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class service documentation system to ensure that all IT services performed are fully described. This makes it easy for support group to shift account responsibilities to in-house personnel when you have enough people and appropriate skill sets.
To read or download a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Business: You can easily and efficiently take on additional jobs outside your core fields of excellence and open additional geographies without assuming the risks involved with expanding your head count too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can solidify your positioning as a full-spectrum network support provider by delivering more solutions to more clients using your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent offers top-tier support in a wide array of IT disciplines and can act as a reliable resource for growing your IT service operations.
- Fast Escalation: With a large team of high-level technology experts available, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest problems can be handled promptly.
- Keep Your Customers Happy: Satisfied clients keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to look for help from other support firms.
- Online Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has provided online network support from Help Desk services to high-level consulting. Efficient remote support cuts costs while delivering quick results.
- Top Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity experts hold top certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Find out more about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Grand Rapids, Michigan Companies
Progent's seasoned roster of certified consultants offers Grand Rapids, Michigan businesses a broad range of online technical guidance and debugging expertise. Practice areas offered under Progent's reseller program for network service organizations include:
Find Out More About Progent's Reseller Support for Network Service Providers in Grand Rapids, Michigan
To learn additional details about Progent's consulting support for network service firms in Grand Rapids, Michigan, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.