Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains accounting software offers analytics and reporting features that allow you to monitor all operations, revenues and spending, and sales trends with built-in drill-down, inquiry, and reporting capabilities. Progent's Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains reporting experts can help you create and distribute custom reports that provide all categories of stakeholders in your organization with the real-time, actionable information they need to help your business prosper. Progent can also help you to select any of the hundreds of reports available out of the box with Dynamics GP and integrate them efficiently with core applications such as SQL Server, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Reporting Tools Available for Microsoft Dynamics GP
A rich variety of tools are available for generating and customizing management reports with Dynamics GP. Progent's Dynamics GP/Great Plains experts can show you how to utilize these powerful reporting tools to integrate data from multiple sources across your organization and Progent can help you create and distribute custom reports to help drive smart business decisions. Progent can also help you migrate legacy reports to current platforms. Dynamics GP reporting tools, from Microsoft and from third parties, for which Progent offers consulting support include:
Reporting and analytics capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics GP and earlier versions of Great Plains include:
- Report Writer
- Dynamics GP Analysis Cubes for Excel
- Dynamics GP Analytical Accounting
- Enterprise Reporting
- Management Reporter/FRx
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) for Microsoft Dynamics GP
- SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- SmartList Designer
- SmartList Builder
- Refreshable Excel Reports
- Power BI (Pivot, Query, View, Map, Data Management Gateway)
- Modifier with VBA
- Microsoft Enterprise Reporting
- Word Templates
- Dynamics Reports Manager
- Crystal Reports Professional
Progent can enhance your BI reporting and analytics by offering comprehensive business intelligence (BI) consulting and development services and Microsoft Excel and Office 365 Excel support.
- View reports and information from any location, at any time ' via the Web, intranets, and network and offline formats.
- Proactively manage business conditions with real-time alerts, Microsoft Dynamics GP System Manager SmartList inquiries, and a cradle-to-grave view of manufacturing and distribution processes.
- Define and deliver personalized views of key performance metrics that enable decision makers to assess current conditions and drill down to underlying causes.
- Share budgeting and query data with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word and manipulate data in graphical formats using OLAP tools.
- Work with familiar Microsoft Office applications, with the ability to drill back instantly to customer, employee, vendor, and product information contained in Microsoft Dynamics GP and Microsoft Great Plains.
- Create, display and save data views from across your business using SmartList inquiries, and then easily export inquiries to Word or Excel for use in mass mailings or for further analysis.
- Easily create, update and modify all the reports and forms your business uses with Microsoft Dynamics GP Report Writer, and use flexible scheduling and delivery options to publish reports.
- Build customizable financial reports with Microsoft Management Reporter/FRx, including personalized packages that consolidate Microsoft Office documents, Microsoft Management Reporter/FRx Reports, Crystal Reports and other formats into a single file for delivery to decision-makers.
- Meet demanding group reporting needs by tailoring data collection and reporting processes with Microsoft Enterprise Reporting, and deploy flexible budgeting processes business-wide with Microsoft Forecaster.
- Connect your Dynamics GP data with Microsoft Power BI to create and share modern visualizations for business analytics reports and dashboards. Find out about Progent's Power BI business analytics consulting services.
In addition to offering reporting help, Progent can provide Microsoft .NET support, Microsoft SQL Server Consulting, and programming experience with VBA, XML and other tools in order to create custom line-of-business application development and eCommerce solutions that integrate seamlessly with Microsoft Dynamics GP.
Progent's Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains Consulting Services
Progent can help you set up and maintain a reliable, secure server and communications infrastructure to support Microsoft Dynamics GP and Great Plains, and can provide experienced Microsoft Dynamics GP and Great Plains consultants to help you maximize the business value of your Microsoft Dynamics GP or Great Plains solution. If you need the help of a Microsoft Dynamics GP or Great Plains consulting specialist, call Progent at 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.
Download Progent's Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains Consulting Datasheet
To download a one-page datasheet summarizing the consulting services offered by Progent for Dynamics GP/Great Plains, click Download Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains Consulting Datasheet (PDF file).
Progent's Consulting Services for Microsoft Technology
For companies of all sizes anywhere in the U.S., Progent's Microsoft-certified experts can provide affordable online network help and professional consulting support for the whole array of Microsoft .NET servers. Progent can deliver Windows Server 2019 upgrade consulting, Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud integration, Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 planning and deployment help, Windows Server 2008 expertise, and Windows Server 2003 technical support. Progent's migration, installation, optimization, and support capabilities include system architecture, configuration, and administration help for
project management and documentation, local and off-site
IT support and network diagnosis,
Help Desk Outsourcing Services, certified
security consulting, full-service
outsourcing, and ProSight Virtual Hosting service.
Progent also can deliver a full range of online desktop consulting and support services including Windows 10 planning consulting, Microsoft Windows 8.1 support, Microsoft Windows 7 maintenance, preparing for to 64-bit computing, Microsoft Office and Office 365 collaboration support, and automating desktop configuration.
If your business requires immediate online support from a certified network expert, refer to Progent's Urgent Remote Network Support.
Find out more about Progent's Microsoft technology consulting services.