Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing for Network Service Firms in Greensboro
Progentís consulting support for network service firms in Greensboro North Caroline allows your company to provide your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk support under your company's brand as a seamless supplement to your in-house IT services group. This can help you add to your client base, fill out your service catalog, satisfy your customers, and improve your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide team of network infrastructure engineers, PC support technicians, IT administrators, and data security professionals have worked as seamless expansions to the support groups of some of the worldís biggest IT support firms. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise enables you to broaden the capabilities of your IT support business, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you strengthen and preserve your branding.
Progent is an IT support company with 20 years of background providing remote consulting services to small and mid-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the largest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any independent computer support firm in the world. Progent has delivered remote IT support and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the country. (See testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Providing Progent's Support Services Under Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for IT service providers offers seamless resale to your customers of professional services. Progent bills your firm directly and works under your instructions to deliver your customers consulting and support services under your brand. Also, Progent offers an affordable Off-hours Support Program for customers who require access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations
Ticketing systems are the heart of an effective Help Desk. But modern ticketing systems are not just expensive to license and staff, but difficult to configure and manage. Small or niche IT service companies do not have the necessary resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution offers IT support firms an affordable way to keep their company branding while providing their clients responsive desktop support backed by a best-of-breed ticketing system and supplemented by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support organizations takes advantage of Progent's investments in advanced ticketing software, a remote desktop services team, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can set up communications with your current ticketing system. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing services enable your IT service firm to expand your physical and virtual support volume, the diversity of technical issues your firm can take on, the locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service firms include:
For additional details on Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing solution, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support team provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour SLA to begin work during normal business hours.
- Standard service times are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days per week.
- Extended support is available at additional cost.
- Optional onsite support in major metros is offered across the US at extra cost.
- You keep full control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your customers enter incident reports using your custom branded Internet portal, a toll-free number, or by sending a message to your designated mailbox.
- Each customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and updated remotely until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for network service firms allows your support team to act as a sole point of contact for practically all IT guidance and troubleshooting your clients may require. You can grow your team and strategic IT skills at your own pace without having to turn down opportunities due to a gap in expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Major benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a transparent supplement to your in-house support team, under your management, and invoices your firm rather than your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills by the minute to reign in expenses.
- Extensive Service Reporting: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class service documentation platform to make sure all IT services delivered are fully described. This makes it easy for your IT support organization to transfer service assignments to in-house consultants once you have sufficient people and relevant skill sets.
For a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your Service Business: You can quickly and safely take on additional opportunities beyond your main fields of expertise and serve additional territories without the risks associated with increasing your head count too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can solidify your mind share as a comprehensive IT service firm by delivering more solutions to more customers using your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent can provide world-class support in a broad range of IT disciplines and can act as a reliable reservoir of skills for growing your IT service business.
- Rapid Escalation: With a sizable roster of top-level consultants available, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest problems get resolved fast.
- Make Your Clients Happy: Happy clients stick. By teaming with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to seek help from other support firms.
- Remote Technical Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has provided remote IT support from Call Center support to high-level consulting. Efficient online service saves money while delivering quick results.
- Top Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity experts hold advanced certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Learn more about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Greensboro, North Caroline Organizations
Progent's veteran team of certified consultants and technical experts can provide Greensboro, North Caroline companies a wide array of remote consulting and debugging expertise. Practice areas covered under Progent's reseller program for network service organizations include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Reseller Support for IT Service Organizations in Greensboro, North Caroline
To learn additional details about Progent's reseller support for network service organizations in Greensboro, North Caroline, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.