Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Firms in Greensboro
Progentís consulting support for IT service firms in Greensboro North Caroline allows you to provide your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk support under your own branding as a transparent supplement to your in-house network services team. This can help you grow your client base, fill out your service catalog, satisfy your clients, and improve your profits.
Progentís nationwide roster of network experts, PC integration and troubleshooting specialists, IT admins, and cybersecurity professionals have worked as seamless extensions to the support groups of some of the worldís biggest IT service businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge enables you to widen the capabilities of your IT service practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you strengthen and preserve your branding.
Progent is a network support firm with 20 years of background providing online consulting services to small and mid-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the biggest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure experts of any private computer services firm in the world. Progent has provided remote IT support and consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (Refer to testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Services With Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations features seamless resale to your customers of professional IT services. Progent bills your firm directly and works under your direction to provide your clients consulting and support services under your branding. In addition, Progent has a low-cost Extended Hours Support Service for clients who require access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for IT Service Firms
Ticketing systems are fundamental to an effective service desk. But full-featured ticketing systems are not just expensive to license and staff, but also a hassle to configure and manage. Smaller IT service firms do not have the required resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution offers IT support firms an affordable way to retain their own branding while providing their clients responsive desktop support services built around a best-of-breed ticketing platform and reinforced by fast escalation to high-level experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for IT Service Organizations
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT support organizations leverages Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing software, an online desktop services team, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can establish communications with your current ticketing platform. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing services allow your IT service firm to expand your support workload, the diversity of technical issues your business can take on, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT support organizations include:
For more details about Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service team provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour SLA to begin work during standard work hours.
- Standard support hours are from 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended hours support is available at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises service in major metros is available throughout the US at extra cost.
- You keep complete control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your clients enter incident reports using your branded web portal, a toll-free phone number, or by directing a message to your assigned email address.
- Each customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and updated remotely until they are closed.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting for network service organizations allows you to become a sole source for virtually all IT expertise your customers may need. You can build your team and strategic in-house competencies at your own pace without being forced to say no to opportunities due to a gap in expertise or the absence of personnel.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a seamless supplement to your internal support group, responding to your management, and invoices you instead of your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges by the minute to minimize expenses.
- Extensive Documentation: Progent utilizes an advanced documentation platform to ensure that all IT services performed are fully documented. This makes it easy for your IT support organization to transfer account assignments to internal personnel when you have enough staff and appropriate skill sets.
To read or download a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your Service Practice: You can quickly and efficiently accept additional opportunities outside your main fields of excellence and open additional geographies without exposure to the risks associated with increasing your full-time staff too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can improve your mind share as a full-spectrum network support provider by delivering more services to more customers using your own brand.
- Add to Your Services Catalog: Progent can provide top-tier expertise in a broad range of technologies and can be a reliable resource for growing your IT support business.
- Fast Problem Escalation: Thanks to a sizable team of senior IT experts available, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest issues get resolved promptly.
- Keep Your Clients Satisfied: Satisfied clients stick. By teaming with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to seek expertise outside the fold.
- Online Technical Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has provided online IT support from Help Desk services to high-level consulting. Efficient remote support cuts costs and produces fast results.
- Top Certifications: Progentís engineers hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's security and compliance consultants have earned top certifications including ISSAP, CISM, and CRISC. Find out more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Greensboro, North Caroline Organizations
Progent's seasoned roster of certified engineers can deliver Greensboro, North Caroline organizations a wide array of remote technical guidance and debugging services. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's reseller program for IT service firms include:
Learn More About Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms in Greensboro, North Caroline
For additional information about Progent's reseller program for IT service firms in Greensboro, North Caroline, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.