Enlarging your telecommuter workforce can have a major effect on IT infrastructure, security, and company workflows. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting businesses of all sizes to design, configure, administer, tune, and debug IT environments that support at-home workers. Progent can help your Greensboro company to pick the appropriate technologies and follow leading practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual office solution for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and delivers maximum business value. Progent can provide support services that go from as-needed guidance for getting you over challenging technical bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Greensboro, North Caroline companies to with any facet of creating a high-functioning telecommuting environment by providing infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, helpdesk services, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Infrastructure for an At-Home Workforce
Integrating the physical and software infrastructure needed for an at-home workforce can be especially complicated if you must manage a combination of worker-owned equipment like desktop computers and notebooks, Internet routers, and wireless appliances from various vendors and with a mix of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's experience delivering online help for both legacy as well as modern IT products in remote office solutions enables you to make cost-effective use of your existing network infrastructure and offers ready access to top-tire consultants for making necessary upgrades. Services available from Progent to assist your company to implement a productive telecommuting infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network technology makes it possible to establish a safe tunnel for authorized at-home employees to access IT resources located at your company data center or in a public cloud. Progent can assist your company to deploy and manage VPN access between your teleworkers and your various IT resources by providing online VPN integration support. For businesses using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco ASA experts can assist your at-home workers to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect client software for safe VPN connections for a broad selection of devices such as Microsoft Windows, Mac, Apple iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms allow a teleworker to see and interact with a data center computer's desktop. This technology provides IT managers substantial control over the computing environment of telecommuters and ensures remote users a consistent and more productive work experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers connect at-home computer networks to the Internet and support VPN connections, local wireless connectivity, and firewalls. Progent can provide expert remote consulting for configuring home routers from a range of vendors. See router integration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wireless networks, typically shared by the whole family and guests, are frequently used by at-home employees to connect to their router for work. This can create performance and cybersecurity problems. Progent can help you to mitigate these issues by providing expertise like Aironet integration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki wireless installation expertise, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi access point setup help.
- Internet access methods impact the speed and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the company network. Line-of-business applications may demand backup Internet access in the event the primary connection fails. Progent can provide expertise for selecting service providers, picking sensible bandwidth and data volume packages, and configuring redundant Internet access. Refer to Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and managing a productive telecommuter solution for your Greensboro, North Caroline business, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.