Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a major impact on IT architecture, security/compliance, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of experience assisting SMBs to plan, configure, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can help your Greensboro company to pick the right tools and adhere to best practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and returns maximum value. Progent offers services that go from as-needed expertise for getting you over challenging IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent can help Greensboro, North Caroline companies to with any aspect of building a high-functioning work-at-home environment by providing infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, Help Desk augmentation, data security, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A broad selection of video conferencing platforms from major vendors enable online meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both local workers and teleworkers. Many companies utilize multiple products to meet the needs of their various partners and clients. Progent can assist your organization to manage your current conferencing environment and optimize the engagement of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that supports real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help your company to configure and manage Skype for Business client software to support your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for compatible iOS and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime allow up to 32 simultaneous users for video calls. For details about Progent's support expertise for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session recording, plus revision and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's support services for Cisco Webex as well as for other IP video products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with features that include IP voice and video calling, threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Microsoft Teams and for other Microsoft 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and debugging services for these products and
assist your business to optimize your network infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining a productive telecommuter solution for your Greensboro, North Caroline business, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.