Expanding your at-home workforce can have a major effect on IT architecture, security/compliance, and company culture. Progent has two decades of background assisting businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can help your Greensboro organization to select the appropriate tools and follow leading practices in creating and operating a secure virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and returns maximum business value. Progent can provide support services that go from as-needed guidance for helping you over occasional technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Greensboro, North Caroline businesses to succeed with any facet of creating a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, helpdesk augmentation, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing products from leading technology companies support virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both local users and at-home workers. Many organizations utilize a mix of products to meet the needs of their different partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can help you to maintain your current conferencing environment and optimize the productivity of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications product that enables presence, IM, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to configure and manage Skype for Business client software to support your remote employees. For details about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling platform for iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime allow up to 32 simultaneous users for voice/video sessions. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex and for other IP video products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conversations, contacts, and content with capabilities that include video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Microsoft Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and debugging expertise for these conferencing platforms and
help your business to tune your WAN architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing a productive work-from-home environment for your Greensboro, North Caroline business, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.