Expanding your telecommuter workforce can have a significant effect on IT architecture, security, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of experience assisting small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Greensboro company to pick the right technologies and adhere to leading practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual solution for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and delivers top business value. Progent offers services ranging from as-needed expertise for getting you past occasional IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Greensboro, North Caroline businesses to with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, Help Desk augmentation, data security, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A broad selection of voice/video conferencing products from major vendors enable virtual discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both onsite workers and telecommuters. Many organizations utilize multiple products to meet the needs of their various partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can help you to manage your current voice/video conferencing environment and optimize the experience of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications product that enables presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist you to configure and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac devices. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 simultaneous users for video calls. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most computing devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for training. For details about Progent's support expertise for Webex as well as for other video conferencing solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with features that include voice/video calling, persistent chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's support services for Microsoft Teams as well as for other Office 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and troubleshooting services for these conferencing platforms and
help your business to tune your WAN architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about building and managing a productive work-from-home environment for your Greensboro, North Caroline company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.