Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Organizations in Harrisburg
Progentís consulting support for IT service organizations in Harrisburg Pennsylvania allows you to offer your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk support under your company's own branding as a seamless supplement to your regular network support group. This can help you grow your revenue, flesh out your service catalog, satisfy your customers, and increase your profits.
Progentís nationwide team of network infrastructure experts, desktop integration and troubleshooting specialists, IT administrators, and cybersecurity professionals have acted as seamless expansions to the support groups of some of the worldís biggest IT service businesses. Progentís range of expertise allows you to add to the scope of your IT service business, and Progentís transparency lets you strengthen and preserve your branding.
Progent is an IT support company with two decades of background providing remote consulting services to small and mid-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the largest teams of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any independent IT support firm in the world. Progent has delivered remote technical assistance and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Refer to recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for IT service providers features transparent resale to your clients of professional services. Progent bills your firm directly and works under your instructions to provide your customers consulting and support services under your branding. In addition, Progent has a low-cost Off-hours Support Service for customers who require 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for IT Service Providers
Ticketing is the heart of an effective Help Desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not just costly to acquire and staff, but difficult to configure and maintain. Smaller IT service firms rarely have the necessary resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program offers IT service organizations an economical way to retain their own branding while providing their clients world-class desktop support built around a best-of-breed ticketing platform and reinforced by rapid escalation to subject matter experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for IT Service Providers
Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT support organizations takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing software, a remote desktop support team, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can set up data interchange with your existing ticketing platform. The features offered with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing services allow your IT service firm to expand your physical and virtual support workload, the range of technologies your company can handle, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT support companies include:
To see more details on Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support staff provides Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to commence work during normal business hours.
- Normal support times are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional onsite service in larger metro areas is available throughout the US at additional cost.
- You keep complete control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your customers enter service requests by means of your custom branded web portal, a toll-free phone number, or by directing an email to your assigned mailbox.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and modified remotely until they are closed.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting for IT service firms allows you to become a sole point of contact for virtually all IT expertise your clients may require. You can grow your staff and strategic IT skills at your own pace without being forced to turn down opportunities owing to a lack of in-house expertise or the absence of personnel.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a transparent supplement to your internal support team, responding to your coordination, and invoices your firm instead of your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to reign in costs.
- Extensive Service Reporting: Progent utilizes an advanced documentation platform to ensure that all IT services performed are thoroughly described. This makes it easy for you to transfer service assignments to in-house personnel once you have sufficient staff and appropriate technical skills.
For a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your Service Business: You can easily and affordably accept more jobs outside your main fields of expertise and serve new geographies without exposure to the risks involved with expanding your head count too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can improve your positioning as a full-spectrum IT support provider by delivering more solutions to more customers using your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Catalog: Progent offers top-tier expertise in a wide range of technologies and can act as a reliable resource for expanding your IT service business.
- Fast Escalation: Thanks to a sizable team of top-level IT experts ready to help, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest issues get resolved fast.
- Keep Your Clients Happy: Satisfied clients are loyal. By joining with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to seek expertise from your competitors.
- Online Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has provided remote network support ranging from Call Center support to high-level consulting. Efficient remote service cuts costs and produces fast solutions.
- Top Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other technology leaders. Progent's cybersecurity consultants have earned top certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Find out more details about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Businesses
Progent's nationwide roster of certified consultants can deliver Harrisburg, Pennsylvania organizations a wide array of online technical guidance and debugging services. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's reseller program for IT service firms include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Consulting Program for IT Service Providers in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
For more details about Progent's reseller support for IT service organizations in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.