Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Firms in Harrisburg
Progentís consulting support for IT service organizations in Harrisburg Pennsylvania allows you to offer your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support under your company's own branding as a transparent supplement to your in-house IT support group. These services can help you add to your client base, close gaps in your service catalog, satisfy your clients, and increase your profits.
Progentís nationwide team of network infrastructure experts, desktop support specialists, IT admins, and cybersecurity professionals have worked as transparent extensions to the IT groups of some of the country's biggest IT support businesses. Progentís range of technical knowledge enables you to add to the capabilities of your IT support business, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you strengthen and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is an IT consulting firm with two decades of background delivering online consulting services to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the largest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers of any private computer support firm in the world. Progent has delivered remote IT support and consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Refer to recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for network service firms features transparent resale to your customers of world-class services. Progent bills you exclusively and works under your direction to provide your customers consulting and support services under your branding. In addition, Progent offers a low-cost Extended Hours Support Service for customers who need access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for IT Service Providers
Ticketing is fundamental to an effective IT Call Center. But modern ticketing platforms are not only expensive to license and staff, but challenging to set up and manage. Smaller IT support firms rarely have the required budget or personnel. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution offers IT service firms a practical way to keep their own branding while delivering their customers world-class desktop support backed by a best-of-breed ticketing platform and supplemented by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for IT Service Firms
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT support companies leverages Progent's investments in advanced ticketing software, a remote desktop support staff, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can establish data interchange with your existing ticketing system. The features available with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing services allow you to expand your physical and virtual support workload, the diversity of technologies your firm can handle, the locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT service firms include:
For more details on Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support team delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement to commence work during normal work hours.
- Standard support hours are 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises service in larger metros is offered throughout the country at extra cost.
- You keep complete control of your customers and billing.
- Your clients enter service requests using your custom branded Internet portal, an 800 number, or by sending a message to your specified email address.
- Every customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and modified remotely while they are active.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Providers
Progent's consulting for network service organizations allows you to act as a single point of contact for practically all technical guidance and troubleshooting your clients may require. You can build your staff and core in-house competencies steadily without having to say no to new business due to a gap in in-house expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Major benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a seamless extension of your internal support team, under your management, and bills you rather than your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges by the minute to reign in costs.
- Detailed Reporting: Progent uses an advanced service documentation system to make sure all IT services delivered are thoroughly described. This makes it easy for support group to transfer service responsibilities to in-house personnel once you have enough staff and appropriate skill sets.
For a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT services under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Practice: You can quickly and safely take on more jobs outside your core fields of expertise and open new territories without assuming the risks associated with expanding your head count too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can solidify your mind share as a full-spectrum IT service provider by offering more solutions to more customers using your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your Services Portfolio: Progent offers world-class expertise in a wide range of IT disciplines and can act as a dependable reservoir of skills for growing your IT support business.
- Fast Escalation: Thanks to a sizable team of top-level IT experts available, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging problems get resolved fast.
- Keep Your Clients Happy: Satisfied clients stick. By teaming with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to seek expertise outside the fold.
- Online Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has provided remote network support from Call Center services to high-level consulting. Efficient remote service saves money while delivering quick solutions.
- Major Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's security and compliance experts have earned top certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Learn more details about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Organizations
Progent's veteran roster of certified consultants can provide Harrisburg, Pennsylvania organizations a broad array of remote consulting and debugging services. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's consulting program for network service firms include:
Find Out More About Progent's Consulting Support for IT Service Organizations in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
To learn additional details about Progent's reseller support for IT service organizations in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.