Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Organizations in Hartford
Progentís consulting services for network service organizations in Hartford Connecticut allows you to offer your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support using your own branding as a transparent augmentation of your in-house IT services group. This can ease the way for you to grow your client base, fill out your service catalog, satisfy your clients, and improve your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide roster of network experts, PC integration and troubleshooting technicians, network administrators, and data security professionals have worked as transparent adjuncts to the IT staffs of some of the worldís biggest IT service firms. Progentís range of technical knowledge enables you to add to the capabilities of your IT support practice, and Progentís transparency lets you strengthen and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is an IT support company with two decades of background delivering online consulting services to small and middle-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the biggest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network experts of any private IT services firm in the world. Progent has delivered online IT support and consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Check out testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations features transparent resale to your customers of world-class services. Progent invoices your firm exclusively and works under your direction to deliver your clients consulting and support services under your brand. In addition, Progent has an affordable Off-hours Support Program for clients who require access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for IT Service Organizations
Ticketing systems are fundamental to a successful Help Desk. But modern ticketing platforms are not just expensive to license and staff, but difficult to configure and maintain. Small or niche IT support organizations seldom have the necessary budget or personnel. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution gives IT service firms an economical way to keep their own branding while delivering their customers responsive desktop support built around an advanced ticketing platform and supplemented by fast escalation to subject matter experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Providers
Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT support companies leverages Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing technology, an online desktop support staff, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can establish data interchange with your existing ticketing system. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program allow your IT service firm to increase your physical and virtual support volume, the range of technologies your firm can handle, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support firms include:
To see more information on Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support staff provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during normal work hours.
- Normal support times are from 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended support is available at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises service in larger metro areas is offered across the country at extra cost.
- You have complete control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your clients enter incident reports by means of your branded web portal, a toll-free phone number, or by directing a request to your assigned email address.
- Each customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and updated online until they are closed.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting for IT service providers allows you to become a sole point of contact for practically all IT expertise your clients may need. You can build your staff and core IT skills at your own pace without being forced to turn down new business owing to a lack of in-house expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Major benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a seamless supplement to your in-house IT service team, under your management, and invoices you instead of your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to minimize costs.
- Extensive Service Reporting: Progent uses an enterprise-class service documentation system to ensure that all IT services delivered are fully described. This allows your IT support organization to transfer service assignments to internal consultants once you have sufficient staff and relevant technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your Service Business: You can quickly and safely accept additional opportunities outside your main areas of expertise and open new territories without exposure to the risks involved with expanding your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can solidify your positioning as a comprehensive network service provider by offering more solutions to more clients using your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Catalog: Progent can provide top-tier support in a wide array of technologies and can act as a dependable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT support business.
- Fast Escalation: With a sizable team of top-level consultants available, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging issues can be handled promptly.
- Make Your Clients Happy: Satisfied clients keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to look for expertise outside the fold.
- Remote Technical Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has delivered online IT support ranging from Help Desk support to advanced consulting. Effective remote support cuts costs and produces fast solutions.
- Major Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading technology companies. Progent's security and compliance consultants have earned top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Find out more about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Hartford, Connecticut Businesses
Progent's veteran roster of certified engineers offers Hartford, Connecticut organizations a broad range of online consulting and troubleshooting services. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's consulting program for network service organizations include:
Find Out More About Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers in Hartford, Connecticut
To learn more information about Progent's reseller support for network service organizations in Hartford, Connecticut, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.