Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a major impact on network architecture, security/compliance, and company processes. Progent has two decades of experience assisting SMBs to plan, configure, manage, tune, and debug IT environments that support a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Hayward company to pick the appropriate technologies and follow leading practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual office solution for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and returns maximum value. Progent can provide services ranging from on demand expertise for helping you past occasional technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent can help Hayward, California businesses to with any aspect of creating a high-functioning telecommuting environment by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, helpdesk augmentation, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Network Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Integrating the physical and software infrastructure needed for an at-home workforce can be especially complex if you have to accommodate a mix of personal equipment like desktop computers and laptops, Internet routers, and wireless APs from different manufacturers and with a mix of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's experience providing online support for both outdated and modern IT products in virtual office venues enables you to make cost-effective use of your available network infrastructure and provides you with fast access to expertise for implement necessary upgrades. Support services available from Progent to assist you to create a productive telecommuting ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network connectivity allows you to create a safe tunnel for authenticated remote workers to access IT assets located at your corporate datacenter or in a public cloud. Progent can assist your company to configure and maintain VPN access between your at-home workforce and your key IT resources by providing online VPN integration consulting. For businesses with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall experts can help your remote workers to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect software for secure VPN connections for a wide selection of endpoint devices such as Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure products allow a teleworker to view and interact with a data center PC's desktop. This technology gives IT managers significant control over the digital environment of telecommuters and offers remote users a consistent and more productive work experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI consulting.
- Routers connect home computer networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, local Wi-Fi networks, and firewalls. Progent can provide expert remote support for configuring routers from all major vendors. See router configuration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wireless networks, typically supporting an entire household and guests, are commonly utilized by telecommuters to connect to their router for work. This can cause performance as well as security issues. Progent can help businesses to mitigate these issues by providing expertise that include Aironet integration expertise, Cisco-certified Meraki WiFi installation consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless AP setup help.
- Internet connectivity solutions impact the performance and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the company data center. Mission-critical processes might demand redundant Internet connections in the event the normal connection breaks. Progent can provide guidance for picking service providers, picking appropriate service packages, and setting up redundant Internet connections. See Internet access solutions.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient telecommuter environment for your Hayward, California organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.