If your Help Desk is unable to keep pace with your customers' demands, or if you want to focus your Help Desk more towards solving problems rather than simply tracking them, Progent's Help Desk Consulting Services can deliver a effective, budget-friendly solution.
Progent offers three ways to help mid-size and large businesses create a cost-effective and productive in-house Help Desk.
1. Consulting: Progent's consulting services include ROI analysis, process analysis and improvement, management reporting, training, and documentation. Progent's Help Desk Consulting services cover these areas:
- Analyzing, auditing, upgrading and creating Help Desk processes and procedures
- Evaluating and training internal staff
- Consultation with Help Desk management concerning software selection and options for outsourcing Help Desk staff
- Documenting procedures for new processes so you can sustain and build on improvements
2. Software Selection and Deployment: A variety of high-quality Help Desk software is available, but products may cost too much, lack key features, or align poorly with your organization's business goals or corporate culture. Progent has the experience to help you choose a solution that's right for your company. Progent can also help you deploy Help Desk software and integrate it into your IT infrastructure.
3. Staffing: Some clients prefer to outsource Help Desk resources rather than hire them. Other clients require temporary assistance to augment existing staff or fill gaps during employee absences. Unfortunately, not all outsourcing channels provide the quality and reliability your customers demand. Progent's Help Desk Staffing Service is designed to deliver quality personnel by selecting results-oriented individuals trained to use proven techniques to interact with clients and solve problems. In addition, Progent's on-going education programs keep Help Desk specialists up to date on the latest technology. As a result, Progent can provide people who resolve your customers' problems rather than merely answer the phone.
Why Choose Progent?
Progent offers an array of advantages over competing Help Desk services:
- One Stop, Full Service: Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner offering consulting in all aspects of Help Desk services including management, process improvement, staffing, automation, and positioning within the company. Progent addresses qualitative support as well as quantitative analysis and performance improvement. Progent's focus is on giving the Help Desk a positive image as a solid contributor to company performance.
- Service Level Improvement: Progent's programs are geared towards continual, measurable improvement of Help Desk service. Progent achieves this by:
- Developing optimized Help Desk processes.
- Using a technically trained staff of service-oriented individuals who can execute the process to solve problems. Progent's goal is to resolve problems rather than merely report them.
- Establishing quantifiable goals. Progent's short-term goal is to resolve a minimum of 65% of serviced calls during the initial conversation. The long-term goal is to exceed 80% first-call resolution. First-call resolution is a significant factor in reducing the average cost of Help Desk calls, improving the image of IT generally and the Help Desk specifically, and improving user productivity and satisfaction.
- Help in Automating: When automating a Help Desk, Progent can assist with software comparison and selection. Then, when requested, Progent deploys a swat team approach, with a target of four to six weeks maximum to install software and go live. Progent has special expertise with six Help Desk software packages.
- Microsoft Focus: Progent is one of Microsoft's most experienced Certified Partners in the U.S. and is expert in providing services that include Windows 10 planning and migration, Windows 8.1 management, Windows 7 support, Windows Vista and Windows XP upgrades, Windows Server 2003 maintenance, Windows Server 2008 R2 support, and Windows Server 2012 R2 planning and deployment. If Windows plays a major role in your information system, Progent has the talent you need.
- Positive Return on Investment: For client engagements, Progent can develop detailed cost justification that supports the appropriate service level based on the client's budget and perceived value.
How to Get Help with Your Help Desk
Progent's Help Desk Consulting Services typically start projects with a problem request/definition phase, where Progent is asked either to establish a Help Desk, rescue a Help Desk in trouble, or evaluate and recommend software for potential automation.
If your Help Desk needs help, call 800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.