Enlarging your telecommuter workforce can have a major impact on network infrastructure, security, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of experience assisting SMBs to design, configure, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that support a remote workforce. Progent can help your Houston organization to select the appropriate tools and adhere to leading practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and delivers maximum business value. Progent can provide support services ranging from on demand expertise for getting you over challenging IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Houston, Texas companies to succeed with any facet of creating a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by providing network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, Call Desk outsourcing, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Configuring the network infrastructure required for a remote work environment can be particularly complicated if you have to manage a combination of personal equipment such as desktop computers and notebooks, routers, and wireless appliances from various vendors and with a variety of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's background delivering remote support for both legacy and modern technologies in remote office venues allows you to make efficient use of your existing infrastructure and offers fast access to top-tire consultants for implement necessary updates. Support services available from Progent to help you to implement a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) connectivity makes it possible to establish a secure tunnel for authorized at-home employees to use IT assets located at your company datacenter or in the cloud. Progent can help your company to deploy and manage VPN connections between your at-home workforce and your various IT resources by providing remote VPN integration support. For organizations with Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA consultants can assist your at-home workers to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect software to provide safe VPN connections for a broad range of devices such as Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms enable a teleworker to see and interact with a data center PC's desktop. This technology provides IT managers significant control over the computing environment of at-home employees and ensures remote users a consistent and more productive experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI consulting.
- Routers attach home networks to the Internet and typically support VPN connections, local wireless networks, and firewall services. Progent can provide top-tier online consulting for configuring routers from a range of vendors. See router configuration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wireless networks, typically shared by families and guests, are frequently utilized by telecommuters to access their router for work. This can create performance and security issues. Progent can help businesses to resolve these problems by providing expertise like Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco Meraki WiFi deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi AP setup assistance.
- Internet connectivity solutions impact the performance and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the company data center. Vital processes might demand backup Internet access in case the normal connection breaks. Progent offers expertise for picking service providers, selecting appropriate bandwidth and data volume packages, and setting up fault-tolerant Internet connections. Refer to Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To contact Progent about building and maintaining a productive work-from-home environment for your Houston, Texas organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.