Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Organizations in Buffalo
Progentís consulting services for network service organizations in Buffalo New York allows you to offer your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support using your brand as a transparent extension of your in-house IT services team. These services can ease the way for you to add to your client base, fill out your service offerings, create happy customers, and improve your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide roster of network experts, desktop support specialists, network administrators, and cybersecurity consultants have acted as seamless adjuncts to the support staffs of some of the worldís largest IT service firms. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge allows you to add to the scope of your IT support business, and Progentís transparency lets you strengthen and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is a network consulting firm with two decades of background delivering online expertise to small and mid-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the biggest groups of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any independent IT services firm in the world. Progent has provided remote IT support and consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Check out testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services Under Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for network service firms offers transparent resale to your clients of professional services. Progent bills you directly and performs under your direction to provide your clients support services under your brand. Also, Progent offers a low-cost Off-hours Support Program for customers who need access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for Network Service Firms
Ticketing is the heart of an effective Help Desk. But modern ticketing platforms are not just expensive to license and staff, but difficult to configure and manage. Small or niche IT service providers seldom have the necessary budget or personnel. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program offers IT support organizations an affordable way to retain their custom branding while providing their customers responsive desktop support services backed by an advanced ticketing system and supplemented by rapid escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT support companies leverages Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing software, an online desktop services staff, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can set up communications with your existing ticketing platform. The features offered with Progent's Call Center and ticketing services enable you to increase your support workload, the diversity of technical issues your firm can handle, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT service firms include:
To see more information on Progent's Help Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support group delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to commence work during normal work hours.
- Normal support times are from 5am to 7pm PST, five days a week.
- Extended hours support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional onsite support in larger metro areas is available across the US at additional cost.
- You keep full control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your clients enter incident reports using your own branded Internet portal, a toll-free phone number, or by sending a request to your designated mailbox.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and updated remotely until resolution.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for network service providers allows your support team to act as a sole source for practically all technical guidance and troubleshooting your customers may need. You can build your team and core IT skills at your own pace without being forced to decline new business owing to a gap in expertise or the absence of personnel.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Top advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a seamless supplement to your internal IT service group, under your coordination, and bills your firm instead of your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills by the minute to minimize costs.
- Extensive Reporting: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class service documentation platform to make sure all IT services delivered are fully documented. This makes it easy for your IT support organization to transfer account responsibilities to in-house consultants once you have sufficient people and relevant skill sets.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Practice: You can quickly and affordably take on more opportunities beyond your main fields of excellence and open additional geographies without the risks involved with increasing your full-time staff too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can improve your mind share as a comprehensive IT support provider by offering more services to more clients under your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent can provide top-tier expertise in a wide array of technologies and can act as a reliable reservoir of skills for growing your IT service business.
- Fast Escalation: With a sizable team of senior consultants available, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest issues get resolved fast.
- Keep Your Clients Happy: Satisfied clients keep coming back. By joining with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to look for expertise from other support firms.
- Online Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has delivered remote network support ranging from Help Desk support to advanced consulting. Efficient remote support cuts costs and produces quick results.
- Top Certifications: Progentís engineers hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity consultants hold advanced certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Find out more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Buffalo, New York Companies
Progent's nationwide roster of certified consultants can provide Buffalo, New York organizations a broad range of online technical guidance and troubleshooting services. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's reseller program for IT service providers include:
Find Out More About Progent's Consulting Support for Network Service Firms in Buffalo, New York
For more details about Progent's consulting support for network service firms in Buffalo, New York, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.